• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Mew2King and ADHD are banned from playing at MLG Dallas.

http://www.mlgpro.com/content/alert...las-Event-Following-Conduct-Violations-in-D-C

MLG said:
Pro Smashers Banned from Dallas Event Following Conduct Violations in D.C.

Major League Gaming was recently made aware of allegations of match fixing on the part of Pro Super Smash Bros. Brawl players Mew2King and ADHD at the recent MLG D.C. Pro Circuit Competition. The Official MLG Rules clearly state that no players may engage in “intentional Forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate Rankings or Brackets,” with one of the possible penalties for such a violation being a competition ban.

Following an official investigation of the above allegations by the MLG Conduct Committee, both players have been banned from competing at MLG Dallas. Further penalties and sanctions may be imposed at a later date.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Omg this is too much!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9CC_9aFuEkA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9CC_9aFuEkA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone!

So like, Norcal is thinking about going to MLG Dallas by car.

by Norcal, I mean: Nanerz, Zex and myself (Sean) + 1-2 others, not sure yet

The idea is up in the air, but I rather do some planing right now. Basically we are really poor, and will use all the money for gas/mlg entry/food. So What I am asking is that we need housing. Somewhere need the venue (I know Dallas has a pretty big scene) Please help us out, we don't wanna sleep in the car or anything.

So please message me (Sean) on aim: Megasupersonic33

Zex: mrwestdabest24

Thanks!

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10279

you should book a flight now while the tickets are cheap

also bump for norcal
Hey everyone!

So like, Norcal is thinking about going to MLG Dallas by car.

by Norcal, I mean: Nanerz, Zex and myself (Sean) + 1-2 others, not sure yet

The idea is still up in the air, but I rather do some planning right now. Basically we are really poor, and will use all the money for gas/mlg entry/food. So what I am asking is that we need housing. Somewhere near the venue (I know Dallas has a pretty big scene) Please help us out, we don't wanna sleep in the car or anything.

So please message me (Sean) on aim: Megasupersonic33

Zex: mrwestdabest24

Thanks!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
We cannot do teams anymore where the "D" trio is all on 1 side lol. That's too much

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I would help you guys out but I'm already packed.

ANYWAYS people are welcomed to come game the next 2 days. I'm free thursday after 5pm and friday people can come over anytime. All I ask is if anyone have a DS charger please bring it cause I lost mine, just want to charge my DS for work this weekend.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
What time are you leaving Denti? I might be interested in going so I can get some practice in for MLG.

-----

Andy - I'll be at Casa de DPhat some time tonight, but I don't get off of work until 7 so it'll be like 7:30 at the earliest. I felt like I made a lot of progress last time I was there so I'm totally down for more games.

Denti

Smash Master
What time are you leaving Denti? I might be interested in going so I can get some practice in for MLG.

We are planning on leaving friday afternoon, but that doesn't mean it can't change if people need other arangments. I've had some people stay overnight before and had the last guy come after his night shift to leave really early saturday morning. I'm willing to accomodate.

As for the tournament there is already 100$ for first and 50$ for second on top of the payout of 60/25/15. A lot of good players that'l give great practice for MLG are going too, such as Espy, K prime, Poltergust, trela and myself. You should totally come

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I had to take my kitten up to the vet today; she's got some kind of non-contagious virus and I have to keep an eye on her. Unfortunately this means I won't get to go to DPhat's tonight because I have to watch my kitten :(

I'm also going to have to pass on the tournament, forgot I have plans on Saturday, lol.

Andy, if you want to come over to my place to get in some practice and pick up that DS charger you're welcome to, but I won't be able to make it tonight :(

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I had to take my kitten up to the vet today; she's got some kind of non-contagious virus and I have to keep an eye on her. Unfortunately this means I won't get to go to DPhat's tonight because I have to watch my kitten :(

I'm also going to have to pass on the tournament, forgot I have plans on Saturday, lol.

Andy, if you want to come over to my place to get in some practice and pick up that DS charger you're welcome to, but I won't be able to make it tonight :(
I'll probably come by tomorrow if that's cool with you. Just tell me what time I'm welcomed to come over.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Hi

Katie's cousin here, I played with Bear and Zac in ssf4 sometime and added some of you, I'd like to actually play some more matches as my gen needs work.

Sorry to invade, carry on.
Yo, Shuz, Shuz' Brother (Kevin), and I get on SSFIV almost every night. You should start playing again.

This is Bear BTW.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'll probably come by tomorrow if that's cool with you. Just tell me what time I'm welcomed to come over.
After 5 is cool by me. If that changes I'll txt you.

In fact, if anyone wants to come over after 5 tomorrow you're all welcome to as long as you're coming over to practice for MLG Dallas. If enough people can make it I'll probably have a small mock up tournament.

yoshq

Smash Master
Hey guise, I'm coming to MLG Dallas and need a ride from the DFW airport to Dphat's house Thursday sometime after 6 pm and Monday sometime as well, who can do it?

yoshq

Smash Master
Woah woah.. I don't remember saying it was okay with you housing with me. My place is like PACKED, and I'm not even kidding. If you don't mind like sleeping on the kitchen floor then you're welcomed to come over.
Affinity said I could, but I wouldn't mind sleeping on a kitchen floor. I'll ask him what's up though.

edit, guess I need the ride to Infinity's instead

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Zac, you have a lot of the right ideas with Garen. You were playing well in the lane. I think the biggest things you're missing are masteries, runes, and some more game and champ v champ experience, hahahaha.

GG guys, I know I only played one, but I got really tired right after it ended, and I can't sleep through tomorrow-- got lots of homework this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom