• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
GOOD **** DALLAS! If more people did this type of thing, i guarantee you the crime rates would plummet. Now all ya gotta do is learn to do it to illegals then not only will our crimes rates drop but we will also get out state back.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/101510dnmetbeating.2bbad1e.html

An angry Fair Park-area restaurant employee forced a suspected thief to undress, then beat him with a pipe Wednesday night, according to Dallas police reports.

Responding police officers did not arrest the employee of the Pizza Lounge in the 800 block of Exposition Avenue near Parry Avenue. They arrested Hermilo Aguilar, 61, on a charge of credit card abuse. He is accused of trying to use someone else's card to pay his $17.80 tab.

The restaurant employee, whose name was not released, told responding officers that he took Aguilar outside the back of the restaurant and struck him with the pipe because "he was sick and tired of this type of thing happening at his business," a police report said.

The officers – identified in police documents as Jonathan Stacey and Colin Humphreys – found Aguilar suffering from bruises and abrasions over his body, the report said. He was "completely naked sitting on the ground holding his leg," the report said.

"I can offer you no explanation as to why ... [the restaurant employee] had the guy get naked," Deputy Chief Michael Genovesi said.

Genovesi, commander of the Central Patrol Division, said the officers thought Aguilar's injuries were not serious enough to warrant an arrest of the restaurant employee on the spot. Aguilar was treated by paramedics but was not taken to a hospital, Genovesi said.

However, the case was referred to the Crimes Against Persons Division and charges against the restaurant employee remain possible, police said.

John Beach, 39, was eating with friends at a nearby restaurant and witnessed the beating, he said. He disagreed with the decision not to arrest the man.

"He was hitting this old man repeatedly and basically he made him remove his clothes to where he was just completely naked," Beach said. "The guy grabbed his genitalia and curled up in a ball and he was moaning."

Aguilar remained in the Dallas County Jail on Thursday night in lieu of $3,500 bail. He has a felony conviction for drunken driving, police documents showed.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Reminded me, I just heard that some parts of Dallas makes it one of the lowest crime rate (big) cities.

With all the mk's id assume no one would fugg with yall

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Tryin 2 buy MLG SSBB 1v1 registration pass. I know its $35, but can't find where to buy. I looked at the MLg website, and the link available states "product no longer available."

Halpz!

Xyro77

Tryin 2 buy MLG SSBB 1v1 registration pass. I know its $35, but can't find where to buy. I looked at the MLg website, and the link available states "product no longer available."

Halpz!
it may be tryin to make u by DC passes.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
:leek:

Pictochat is imbalanced because it favors whoever spawns on the left side of the stage heavily if the only selling point to it being legal is that there is a safe zone

*Trolling done*

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I think the safety zone is closer to middle from the left; some things like the whale drawing or boxes protect you in the middle (as long as your opponent isn't in the middle with you). Also, don't forget about the wind blowing from the right... which means, if you're on the left, then you're going to be pushed to the edge of the stage, and that's not good for certain characters...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
(btw Disciple, I honestly don't know the best time for you to fly into Dallas.)

Xyro77

im also having a tourney this weekend. its will be kinda cheap and the venue fee can be waived. would anybody be interested? the side event will be mid tier btw....not low tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom