• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Uh ok I'm going to comic book craze (blech, trust me, I'm only going because I'll be going with cool people, otherwise, I don't like the owners of the shop, atleast their son anyway). Also I can't go to Lee Harris, so let someone else use the spot, and I was wondering who all is going to be in dallas this saturday? My dad said I could host a tourney so anyone who isn't going to Lee's then you could come over to my place. I Have a nice like 52" or something LCD flat panel n whatnot. Its freakin awesome. Also I have another smaller boxy tv (atleast I'm going to have one). But that probably isn't enough, so if I do host the tourney (which I will as long as theres enough people planning on going) then I'll need some set ups. My dad's place has plenty of brawling space and we'll have good food.

So who can come?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Uh ok I'm going to comic book craze (blech, trust me, I'm only going because I'll be going with cool people, otherwise, I don't like the owners of the shop, atleast their son anyway). Also I can't go to Lee Harris, so let someone else use the spot, and I was wondering who all is going to be in dallas this saturday? My dad said I could host a tourney so anyone who isn't going to Lee's then you could come over to my place. I Have a nice like 52" or something LCD flat panel n whatnot. Its freakin awesome. Also I have another smaller boxy tv (atleast I'm going to have one). But that probably isn't enough, so if I do host the tourney (which I will as long as theres enough people planning on going) then I'll need some set ups. My dad's place has plenty of brawling space and we'll have good food.

So who can come?
If you're doing a tourney this weekend I'd come for sure. I can bring a Wii and TV, plus Stash has a Wii and TV he could bring.

You're the Rudementary from the Flower Mound tourney, right? Lol, it'd be kinda weird if I was talking like I knew you and you were someone else.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Zac, are we teaming this weekend?

I probably misunderstood your post, but..

Me and you posted the same thing, basically.

I said " Infinity should tell i(it being the jedi reflexes story) irl or something ", then you said " I'll tell it Irl. "

I assumed you fast posted and that's what the " Edit: Hey now.." was for.
That last part is a song I was trying to get people to start, but no one played along :'(

DarkDragonShadowLance

Smash Rookie
Hi, Im DDSL

Names DDSL and i would like some help from people here in Dallas, i want to train my olimar, sheik and PT and i would love to be trained by some of u guys. So if u can and if u want to please message me and tell me if u could help me or not. THX!

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Why on earth you would throw a tournament on a Wednesday night is beyond me. I'll be a no show, school and what not.

Good luck to everyone else though, and welcome to the Dallas Smash Community DDSL. I'll probably be meeting you next time at Dphats smashfest assuming you go. :)

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Names DDSL and i would like some help from people here in Dallas, i want to train my olimar, sheik and PT and i would love to be trained by some of u guys. So if u can and if u want to please message me and tell me if u could help me or not. THX!
welcome to Dallas i play oli to, well at least im trying to >_>

@Ruddy- i can make it to ur tourny if my parents dont let me go to san antonio

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
If you're doing a tourney this weekend I'd come for sure. I can bring a Wii and TV, plus Stash has a Wii and TV he could bring.

You're the Rudementary from the Flower Mound tourney, right? Lol, it'd be kinda weird if I was talking like I knew you and you were someone else.
Prince Bistro's? Yeah that was me, probably. Rudementry with a try not tary though. Ruddy or Rud for short. That sounds awsome about the tv n wii, I'll definately host the tourney then for sure. I'll post all the details (entry fee, location, and whatnot) tomarrow.

Edit: Oh yeah, now I remember exactly who you are. (the name Stash sparked my memory) Yeah I was the short blonde kid (for confirmation). You guys were cool.

Why don't you hang out at my place this saturday? It won't be a large crowd, and it won't be too competative, so you can get plenty of fun brawling and training.

@Ruddy- i can make it to ur tourny if my parents dont let me go to san antonio
Awsome, personally my dad would take me or let me ride with Dphat, but I think I'd have more fun hosting a small little tourney at my place then going all the way San Antonio for some 2v2s, and I don't even have a partner.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Prince Bistro's? Yeah that was me, probably. Rudementry with a try not tary though. Ruddy or Rud for short. That sounds awsome about the tv n wii, I'll definately host the tourney then for sure. I'll post all the details (entry fee, location, and whatnot) tomarrow.

Edit: Oh yeah, now I remember exactly who you are. (the name Stash sparked my memory) Yeah I was the short blonde kid (for confirmation). You guys were cool.

Why don't you hang out at my place this saturday? It won't be a large crowd, and it won't be too competative, so you can get plenty of fun brawling and training.

Awsome, personally my dad would take me or let me ride with Dphat, but I think I'd have more fun hosting a small little tourney at my place then going all the way San Antonio for some 2v2s, and I don't even have a partner.
k i can prolly bring a wii and brawl i f i go(which is more likley then going to san antonio:/ :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I referred DDSL here to the Dallas thread, he said he wanted to get better and he lived in Dallas (!) so I thought it was a good idea. :)

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
WHAAAAAAT KING OF THE SOUTH ARE U A NESS USER I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!! Also i could come ruddy id rather not drive real far on my short weekend. also if u need a ride i could take u echo if u get a ride to my house. Also id like to bring 2/3 friends? also pm me the info when uve decided ruddy.
glad sumthins goin on this weekend!

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
ok i wanna clear up the Lee's 2v2 carpool arrangement

UTDZac's Car
1) UTDZac
2) Shuz
3) Infinity
4) Foursaken
5)

DMG isn't going anymore?

Dphat's Car
1)Dphat
2)Fogo
3)Bwett
4)Ice
5)D4BA

Team Icez
Team Bwogo (sp?)
Team Capt'n Crunch
Team Less Suck?
Team Foursaken + lvl 9 pikachu?

is this right as of right now?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DPhat, 2 things:

1. Did you get my PM?

2. Pee in Dugfinn's butthole is perfect, that car conversation we had was too good.

Also, guys I WANT to go to Centex, but the only way I can go is if I am back in Waco on Saturday instead of Sunday.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Hey, DDSL, I know you asked for it 2 pages ago, but I can help you with Olimar if you come to Ruddy's tourney this saturday. I mained him for the first six months after brawl came out.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
WHAAAAAAT KING OF THE SOUTH ARE U A NESS USER I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!! Also i could come ruddy id rather not drive real far on my short weekend. also if u need a ride i could take u echo if u get a ride to my house. Also id like to bring 2/3 friends? also pm me the info when uve decided ruddy.
glad sumthins goin on this weekend!
yeah ill prolly be coming to this since i dont think my parents would let me go to san antonio see u there.(8angle8 i would like to play ur falco i need practice vs. him)

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Hey there! :]

So I think utah is going to run an OOS tournament in... december. Would you guys be able to come? im trying to find a good date :] get back at me.
there is going to be brawl and melee

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
As of this moment, I have no partner.

DMK is up in the air.
Alpha Phoenix is out of town.

****. :(

I'll team with you DMG. According to the rest of Dallas, I've leveled up a **** ton.

Here's some of my tournament results, and my personal favorite 3 stock.

Click here for tournament results. (Main D3, 2nd MK/Snake and currently picking up Donkey Kong).

Click here for the ****.

Also, this was tournament, not friendlies like the description reads. The other videos, eh - not so good, but that's when I wasn't confident in my D3 and used MK to carry my slack.

So what do you say? :laugh:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Too bad I couldn't come to the tourney scene tonight, but the good news is I got a really good grade in my hardest class. (ironically enough a really bad grade in an easier one).

As for my car, what's the gameplan for friday. I work til 5pm. Set-up a plan around that.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok, heres the stuff on my tournament saturday:

Standard spr rules (whatever those are).

1 v 1s 5$ entry

2 v 2s 4$ per team. Wouldn't want it to be 5, that doesn't split in 2 evenly

Come around 12:30 am (in the middle of the day, not night). You can of course come earlier if you want to help set up and play some friendlies with Dallas's best (and only) fox. 1v1s start around 1:30, maybe a bit later if people are running late and whatnot.

Please bring a full set up if possible, if not, just bring what you can, but don't take that leniency as an excuse to not haul a bulking tv to my house.

My adress is (this is my dad's place):

864 Custer Rd, Richardson, Dallas, Texas 75080, United States

Put that in google maps and it works. It even has a pic of the place. The apartments are called the Belle Grove Apartment. The pic that you see in google maps, if you go there (in real life) then you'll see a blue jaguar sitting in the parking lot, its my dads.

The apartment # is like 109. I hope. 109 or 107. I'll confirm it tomarrow. (at my moms right now)

I think thats about it...

Did I forget anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom