• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
You know what sucks? Having two songs stuck in your head that sound just a little bit alike or have lyrics in common and then they blur together. Especially when one of them is Ke$ha >.<"

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
EX 2 Videos:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275928

Bonus video:

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="333" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/a1cebd69/" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="fake=1"/><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/a1cebd69/" width="437" height="333" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fake=1" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey guys. I am going to A-Kon this year. Sadly i didnt pre-reg so I have to stand in a long *** line :( but I am flying over friday until sunday to visit dphat and company. Would anyone like to play smash in my hotel room and hang out a little bit?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am staying in the main hotel room plus i got a super cheap price for it. On Friday I would not mind having a smashfest or meeting up at the con. I cannot wait to see you guys:)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok whoever wants to contact me can reach me at my cell 646-842-0950 so people better chill with me as i am brining my wii, melee and BRAWL...also im down to play anything !...i love all games and do not forget about me

I wanna see

-dphat
-zac
all my TX dallas peeps.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Damien seems to like him as well. RIFT WALK TO **** lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, that move is so good, especially for running and chasing. I love that it can go through trees and ****. Even in rounds that my team gets massively ***** I've been going positive, and there's nothing more satisfying than getting ganked by 3-4 people and getting away w/ good use of force pulse and walk.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Melee1: it's summer time again. Could I ever get my swimming trunks back? They are white with the brown flowers and crap on them.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I haven't played Kassadin, but he looks pretty fun. What's your username, PX?

I'm just pretty sure every character is fun to play. Heimer, Yi, and Shen are all fun. I need more time to figure out how to build Shen, though-- and I need to train myself to keep a better eye on my teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom