• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yeah guys, I'm sorry :(

A whole lot of crap has happened this week and I've gotta stay home and take care of things.

Zac, would you maybe want to team at Phase since we missed this one? I had talked to Andy about it when you guys were over last weekend, but I feel bad for not making it to this :(

@ Katie - If you ever want to see your hat again you'll have to come over and get it :p

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
id make one about you if i knew more about you

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

aka serious cat. drives crazy fast.

thats all i know about you...

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Anybody have any musical recommendations that'll fit under a strict category. Any rap, hiphop, instrumental, classical and pop (good stuff like miley cyrus or old school britney spears/destiny's child etc). Your favorites, list plz.

I need a new playlist for playing poker tournaments. Being tournaments, I don't have to think/apply math nearly as hard as cash games so it's much easier to concentrate/adapt in simple situations. Anywho, I'd love to listen to ANYBODY's suggestions. Thanks in advance.

why is project pat sooo ugly?
http://img218.imageshack.us/i/pat3rr1.jpg/
ok we get it, your hideous. http://www.thehoodinternet.com/project_pat_the_avalanches.jpg

Jo0

Smash Cadet
So guys, I'm thinking about asking my uncle ,who works at the marriot off campbell, to see if I can borrow the conference room on a saturday or something for a smashfest. I think with the long tables they provide we can get 6-9 TV's in there and use a TV they have set up in that room. How many people are able to go and are willing to bring set-ups? I'll keep you guys updated on whether or not I can get the conference room or not.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Nice one Foursaken. I was wondering if you would take the bait.
D***it! Esca I like that song/movie!

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Wow a video from a year ago when you learned how chain grabbing was the only way to beat me.
Bet you can't do that now.
$5 mm best 2/3? I bet you won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom