• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
Hey DPhat, when you leave for Beahs, please please please don't forget my stuff. It's been a day without Santi's goggles or my DS and I'm dieing. X.x

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Well, I knew you were graduating but I didn't really know when dude. Not meaning to ignore you, dude, just didn't realize it was this soon @.@

Either way, you definitely deserve a congratulations and had I not already made plans for Friday I'd be there in a heartbeat =/

Bwett

Smash Ace
Well, I knew you were graduating but I didn't really know when dude. Not meaning to ignore you, dude, just didn't realize it was this soon @.@

Either way, you definitely deserve a congratulations and had I not already made plans for Friday I'd be there in a heartbeat =/
Pshh, its all good lol. Like I said, it really it isnt that big a deal. Either way, thank you :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer

I'm graduating too =)

And I have a few tickets if some of you guys want to come. Mines this Friday at 6pm I believe. Hurray for Computer Science degree!

Brawl++

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I've got all the stuff for Brawl+ if someone wants me to bring it to one of the smashfests.

Infinity, I'll hit you up tomorrow morning, bro.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I'm missing some things from Dphat's and I want to come over and play smash, possibly w/ Phoenix if he answers his phone.
I'm literally sleeping during the day now, so just leave a voicemail if necessary. Are you still going to do anything smash related even w/ Dphat gone? Let me know what's going on: I might join in on something if I'm awake and not playing Fire Emblem. :chuckle:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm graduating too =)

And I have a few tickets if some of you guys want to come. Mines this Friday at 6pm I believe. Hurray for Computer Science degree!

Brawl++
k now this one I didn't know, lol.

Congrats to you too dude :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

And Billy, you might say it's not a big deal but come on dude, you know you're proud :p

Bwett

Smash Ace
I believe I am free all of Thursday, with nothing to do. If yall want to start smashing around noon somewhere and not ending till I have to work at 9, then that is cool with me.

Zac, I'll see you on Friday at 6 =P

felix45

Smash Lord
@Felix

You might have to come over to play Brawl+ although I've been preoccupied with Melee the entire time I've had it. Then I'll whoop you in melee :bandit: Jake has spoken of your skill
hahaha jake always rags on me but I always get him! I am definitley not where I was last year in melee though, I haven't been playing nearly as much as I used to. I am not really as good at brawl as I was in april/may earlier this year either but I'm relativley at the same skill level in brawl. I'll be sure to practice melee a few days though at home so I can kind of get my fox back up to par.

anyways brawl+ looks like a lot of fun. I really want to try out rob with brawl+, I think he could be one of the best if not the best characters if there is a good amount of increased hitstun.

I have a question about brawl+ though, is there still a significant reduction in knockback when you use an attack multiple times in a row? Like say I do rob fair 5 times in a row, will the knockback be reduced like it is normally in brawl, or has that been changed? also, is there an improved dashdance or no? I think if hitstun is increased, improved dashdance, and not a significant reduction in knockback like brawl has now, I think the game could become completley different (and will probably be a lot of fun!)

anyways if you can find time for me to come out and play I would be fine with driving to try out brawl+. maybe if I can I'll try to bring smallbadwolf or something.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Jakerson has been talking you UP.

R.O.B was one of the first people I wanted to use in Brawl+ but he makes the game freeze cause of his weird jumps. Only character that doesn't work lol

Knockback reduction is the same

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Back at you. : )

You should find your way over to Beaumont on the 21st and we can play. ; P

Zac, were you still thinking about going to that?
i would be there in a heart beat if my parents would let me and being grounded doesn't help but i can go to 1 tourney during the winter break thats about it and thats only if i pass my geometry test and it has to be close so my parents don't figure out im really going to a tourney than just awestins house:(

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Who will all still be in Dallas during this weekend? I'd like to get some more games in with you guys. Maybe pull of some more Forsaken style magic. It's darker than Fogo's, and slightly more dangerous. ( See Castle Siege/Sudai )

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Who will all still be in Dallas during this weekend? I'd like to get some more games in with you guys. Maybe pull of some more Forsaken style magic. It's darker than Fogo's, and slightly more dangerous. ( See Castle Siege/Sudai )
i will mabey if awestin wants to we can meet or something idk

Sudai

Stuff here
God **** I can't wait for that video to get online. If Beah can't get the time to put it up by the time I head home, I'm just gonna upload it cause that was a freaking sexy KO by you and I want the world to seeeeee~

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
I know that Dphat's currently at College Station, chillaxing with Beah.

So Me, Echo, Awestine, Melee1, Damien, Bwett, Infinity, Shuz, Rudy, and Denton peoples will still be here this weekend, am I right?
sounds like it, i say we all meet at some 1's house or something and play some smash cause i need to play every1 again:)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You should come to Beaumont afterwards on Sunday. All the cool people will be there.

Unless, you know, you don't want to be cool. :)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I think it's me, Melee1, Infinity, ICE and Awestin going to Houston, though I still need to hear a confirmation from Michael and Austin about that...

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
ok so since nobody is gonna be here this week ill just go to d-phats(assuming hes having it)next week so i can play EVERYBODY in 1 tourny since i only have 1 time to do so plus me and ice still need to have are MM >_>

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok I can go to Beaumont. Where in Beaumont, from when to when, and who all is going to be there? I'm staying with my dad until after christmas and he ok'ed going to Beaumont. I'm either going to go to Beaumont or hold a smashfest here. So far I know nothing about Beaumont so please fill me in. Is this going to be as big as Hobo? Bigger? Seems like a lotta people are going. Also is anyone planning on going to the waco fest on sunday?

What I might do is go to Beaumont for whatever is there, then leave 7:00 A.M. sunday to go hang out with DMG and Shiken.

Also, I have 2-3 spots open for a ride if I'm going (I'm already getting worked up about it so thats almost a guaranteed yes). My prices will be reasonable, and you'll be riding first class in a jaguar. I'm going to try to borrow a small tv from a friend and hook it up for brawl in the car like what I did last time however if I do that then I'll only have 2 spots open and only the people in the back can brawl. I'll have my laptop too, and have that connected to the power cable and wifi so there'll be that for entertainment for the person in the front.

So thats about it. Dang I'm really mad I missed the last PBT. I got home around 3 A.M. on saturday and then one of my neighbor friends came over at 5 am. Right after he came over I went to bed. I got woken up 3 hrs later by his yelling parents who were super mad he snuck out. I was like whatever I'm tired and just gave them generic replies until they left, so then I just went back to sleep. Well, I was awakened yet again at 11:00 by my yelling mom about how I was sneaking around at 12:00 friday night with my neighbor friend. (wth I was at dphats til 3, I hate my friend's freakin parents). After about half an hour of explaining I finally got off the hook, but my mom was still peeved about the whole situation and about me staying over til 3. So needless to say, I wasn't allowed to go.

felix45

Smash Lord
Jakerson has been talking you UP.

R.O.B was one of the first people I wanted to use in Brawl+ but he makes the game freeze cause of his weird jumps. Only character that doesn't work lol

Knockback reduction is the same
oh really? hah well you may be disappointed. at least he isn't saying I suck :p.

he says your doc has greatly improved and that I will have to put up quite the fight if I want to win. I look forward to playing your doc.

edit: **** this thread moves fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom