• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deven3000's Official Manhattan Smashfest Thread **Postponed**

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
I may drop by on the 20th... I'm gonna be in Manhattan and got nothing else planned. Not 100% sure yet.

I haven't played brawl in like foreverrrrrr. I'm gonna practice some so I can take at least 1 stock off of someone :p

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
I may drop by on the 20th... I'm gonna be in Manhattan and got nothing else planned. Not 100% sure yet.

I haven't played brawl in like foreverrrrrr. I'm gonna practice some so I can take at least 1 stock off of someone :p
ok, i'll put you on the attendee list so you can come. just lemme know if that changes.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The last Poly didn't do well because of lack of advertising, change of venue/host, and a huge time span inbetween the last Poly. MK banned and MK legal barely differ in attendance numbers. That is a fact. Take a look at Impulse's MK banned National with 69 entrants and Revival of Salt's MK Legal Regional with 70+. They were in the same region too and Revival of Salt was right after MK was officially banned.

Feel like I'll never see you guys again if that mindset stays. Especially since I see MK ban tournies as a side event so I don't care to attend them much :/ I will still come out to some regardless.

I'd like to come to one of these if I'm ever in the area though. I will always be on the lookout of this thread just in case.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
awww snap!
lol i had just taken you off the regulars list! xD
we figured that since school ended for you, you may have had other stuff to do. LOL GUESS NOT

see ya friday ;D

Acedude55

Smash Ace
You'll see me at one of these sometime around. Won't be too soon tho
I have some serious unrusting to do

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I'll go ahead and say maybe early october or even a little earlier than that (quite a bit from now I know)

ZeroN92

Smash Cadet
i doubt i will be able to come this weekend since im trying to save money

tazio202

Smash Rookie
hey whats "Stream!!", you listed it as the fourth reason to come to your smashfests.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Anyone have smash 64 on a wii? Im really into playing that these days so I hope one of you do...

:phone:

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
surprisingly no.
but also, we'd not let you take up a tv for that... :I
unless enough TVs for ppl who wanna play brawl

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Independent Black Girl Laqueesha wrote at 6:05 PM on Aug 21, 2012:
I kinda wanna see a House of 3000 vs LoF crew battle 3v3 or 4v4. Y'all should do this. :D
Keitaro wrote at 7:23 PM on Aug 21, 2012:
There will only be 3 of us here but we would love to do this for a monetary amount. $5 per person. I'm sure Nakat and False would agree.
DO EET :awesome:

Top Bottom