• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deven3000's Official Manhattan Smashfest Thread **Postponed**

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Deven, you should like, maybe put the word postponed in the thread title? So liek, y'know people can see it? 'cause if not them ahmunna just show up Friday!

Also, Wes hype!!
:phone:

tazio202

Smash Rookie
It's been two weeks hasn't it? I'm not trying to pressure you but do you think there will be a smashfest in the next few weeks?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
:(

Take your time figuring out your stuff Devin. Look forward to the return of these. Really wanna try to make one of them with LOF sometime this fall if not a week before Apex at least.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Uh what happened? If its none of my business I'll just keep quiet but I'm looking forward to these. Finally up to attending :)

:phone:

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
I suppose i should have put this in the OP but eh.
My dad lost his job due to the store closing.
I was able to host because my dad was a work at nights because it wouldn't disturb him.

So yea, as of right now, i can't have any fests :I. i'll keep you guys updated if/when things change

Acedude55

Smash Ace
well this was plan A for me to get back into brawl but
i hope someone else could be up for hosting smashfest. dang we need more tournies or sumthin

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Acedude im hosting a fest tomorrow in planet gaming at 5pm for 2$. It's every thursday. Im pretty sure its not too far from the Bronx and a lot of people are going so you should consider going :p

Acedude55

Smash Ace
oh I know where those are. Thats quite a trip for me so im not sure...thats a good 2+ hours to get there for just a smashfest

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Yo house of 3000 kidz. Dark .Pch would be up to hostin a smashfest in Devens absence. Whod be up to come? Its in the bronx. dont freak out

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not enough space for the entire house. I'd say only invite 3 people, 4 at most. If you guys can get him another tv to use it'd be good :)
I cam make space I can move my bed and sofa to the wall. Leaving a big gap in the middle of my apartment. The sofa and bed people can sit on to play and I would have my table along with chairs to but extra TV's lined up. But as you said I only have one TV. I can have three set ups here with space. I'll see if I can get a tv somehow. I think I can get some cheap ones around here. or if anyone if able to bring one and wishes to leave it here for future smashfest, that be cool.

Since I go to school and live in the bronx. I would do these on saturdays early. So people can get back home on a decent time if they wish not to stay late. And its hella easy to get to my house. You can take the bx15 bus from 125st street in manhattan which leaves you a block away from my house. Or going to the bronx and about a ten min bus ride that leaves you a block away from my house.

It's up to you guys if you want this to happen. This is to cover deven till he is able to host again.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
awesome yo - Make it happen people. If I can get a usb stick + sd card to have Brawl again ill have no problem bringing my wii. hope the TV thing is figured out tho.

ZeroN92

Smash Cadet
Ill go with no problem since i live close anyways :l Ill see if i can bring a wii as well

Top Bottom