• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delete model parts? Wow this weeks powns.

AssaultFalcon

Smash Cadet
Well Could I delete his collar on his shirt. That would be good enough. I wish I could help the guy above me. But I am only a young sensei in the art of brawlbox

I'm working on model removal for Sasuke. I already took the liberty of updating my texture with GNTEX3 colors (ripped directly from Sasuke's textures) and providing a list of the polygons to remove/crunch down.. This texture is a hybrid between the Vs. Itachi Sasuke and the current manga Sasuke.

In the coming episodes, I'll be watching the Sasuke Vs. Itachi fight to decide if I want to make a version based on that one. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Also, of anybody can make an edit to Marth's hair texture that more closely mirrors that of Sasuke's hair, that would be very nice. The multi-layering that the game does with that texture greatly confuses me.

mofo_

Smash Ace
wow is it possible to remove snake's or his body straps?

anyways id like to see no heads on all human characters lol

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Okay, in all seriousness, no jokes or anything...I SERIOUSLY thought that was a girl right there and not Marth. It may just be the shirt, but it looks as if his chest is a big bigger than a guy's should be to me. Also the face and hair don't help.

Funny, I never thought Marth looked like a girl until now. Just gay, that's all. XD *SMACKED*

...Okay, in all seriousness, no jokes or anything...I SERIOUSLY thought that was a girl right there and not Marth. It may just be the shirt, but it looks as if his chest is a big bigger than a guy's should be to me. Also the face and hair don't help.

Funny, I never thought Marth looked like a girl until now. Just gay, that's all. XD *SMACKED*

I'm sure they added some bulk to help him fit into his armor nicely.

Lol, he's such a skinny *****.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
VILE, I was wondering, why are you making everyone orgasm over this? Removing model parts is really old. You can do this with hexing, like how Moosehunter and I (Mostly him) made my Maskless Metaknight.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
VILE, I was wondering, why are you making everyone orgasm over this? Removing model parts is really old. You can do this with hexing, like how Moosehunter and I (Mostly him) made my Maskless Metaknight.
speaking of your MK, how long till it's done? i really want to use it

also, can someone make noob friendly guide on this? i've never hexed before, and i don't hardly understand a thing

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
@Plasmakirby

I'll work on it when Moosehunter will come back from wherever he is.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
So yeah...

I still can't get this to work.

All I need is Dedede without a hammer, head, hands and feet. If someone could PM me with how to do this or send me a .pac or .pcs with it in it, it'd be great.

LegendarySuperMario

Smash Rookie
I'm amazed with what everyone here has been doing over these past few days... Playable Subspace stages; Multiple textures for the same stage and now the ability to remove model parts without codes... So many ideas are open now!

What would be really cool though is a Headless Bowser. (ala Luigi's Mansion style) I would use this texture in a heartbeat!

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Oh you almost forget Stage Builder model hacking! Untouch has made a tranporter!
(by the way, lieks the Avater/sig.)

Ok so all i do is delete the Polygon for the Model in Brawlbox? Hat Less Luigi shall be real!

Shiroyu

Smash Apprentice
Okay, can someone create a step-by-step tutorial or something? I'm trying to get rid of Peach's crown, earrings, center jewel, and part of her tennis racket (Polygons 0, 3, 4, 5, and 30) and some of Zelda's jewels (1, 12, and 30) and I have no idea what I'm doing.

felixsrg

Smash Cadet
Hi, I'm new to this page but I have been messing with brawl hacks long ago, well I would like to request for an ike without his front armor and his shoulder, I tried to do that for miself but it deletes the belt too, someone do it for me please or teach how to separate the poligons, thanks in advance.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Poxag

Smash Apprentice
I'm working on model removal for Sasuke. I already took the liberty of updating my texture with GNTEX3 colors (ripped directly from Sasuke's textures) and providing a list of the polygons to remove/crunch down.. This texture is a hybrid between the Vs. Itachi Sasuke and the current manga Sasuke.

In the coming episodes, I'll be watching the Sasuke Vs. Itachi fight to decide if I want to make a version based on that one. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Also, of anybody can make an edit to Marth's hair texture that more closely mirrors that of Sasuke's hair, that would be very nice. The multi-layering that the game does with that texture greatly confuses me.

oh cool thats my marth texture, 'cept for the hair.

so is it possible to remove parts of an element? as in remove the bottom half of link's tunic ?

Poxag said:
oh cool thats my marth texture, 'cept for the hair.

Oh cool, NO IT ISNT >:(

Could anybody that knows how to remove model parts stop being a giant dildo and tell us how to do it? Vile is always saying "I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS LOLOLOLZ" but never really shows or explains the stuff he "knows how to do." Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
I think all he does is delete the polygon for a model. Me go and Mess up Luigi and Link Nao.

Poxag

Smash Apprentice
Oh cool, NO IT ISNT >:(

Could anybody that knows how to remove model parts stop being a giant dildo and tell us how to do it? Vile is always saying "I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS LOLOLOLZ" but never really shows or explains the stuff he "knows how to do." Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

hmm ur right, but I think I like mine better anyway, made alot of textures forgot what this one looked like

Poxag

Smash Apprentice
any way im gonna ask the same question again, is it possible to remove Link or Marth's shirt below the belt and not the rest of their shirt? and dont tell me that you can remove them with texture hacking because I have tried both of those and neither will turn transparent

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
any way im gonna ask the same question again, is it possible to remove Link or Marth's shirt below the belt and not the rest of their shirt? and dont tell me that you can remove them with texture hacking because I have tried both of those and neither will turn transparent
I'll try that out later, after I'm done with another request.

Possibly. I was able to remove all the body armor and his little head crown, but when I removed the cape, it distorted the capes model to look very weird. Its possible I mistyped an offset while hexing, but I abandoned it after that.

@Poxag: Could you post a link for that Marth texture? I would like to use it, as it is CLEARLY better than mines.

Poxag

Smash Apprentice

Possibly. I was able to remove all the body armor and his little head crown, but when I removed the cape, it distorted the capes model to look very weird. Its possible I mistyped an offset while hexing, but I abandoned it after that.

@Poxag: Could you post a link for that Marth texture? I would like to use it, as it is CLEARLY better than mines.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YSWPALQE

here ya go, his hair is bad, like way bad, so you switch the regular hair with it, cuz the hair I made sucks. theres a few other small things, also I dont know what the textures look like under his chest plate cuz I could never see it before.

I actually didnt notice that u were Rawrzilla before, its been a while, Stacksmash went crazy and now I cant even get to the Fit Artifex sight.

I was wonderng what you were planning on doing with ur nice Sasuke texture/semi model hack. I also want to do this for Neji, and maybe even toss rock lee in their somehow. but this latest stuff is way beyind me. I cant really get into this PSA, or model part deleting, so if you or anybody else wanted to collaborate on the naruto related hacks i just mentioned that would be cool. I can make textures but I don't know how to do anything else. I have my ideas for movesets written down but I couldnt begin to actually use PSA.

Akuji the Sniper

Smash Rookie
So will anyone release a PAC with Marth's Cape and Belt taken off? If you can't remove the belt that's okay.

Jaiden

Smash Cadet
Oh boy, I tried hex editing myself and it was a disaster...

Does anyone know how to get rid of Link's shield?

Poxag

Smash Apprentice

its been done already, just look through this thread theres a download somewhere, unless you want to get rid of his shield but still keep his sword in which case never mind

Poxag

Smash Apprentice

its been done already, just look through this thread theres a download somewhere, unless you want to get rid of his shield but still keep his sword in which case never mind

Jaiden

Smash Cadet
Yeah I realized that someone deleted his sword and shield after I made the post.

Which is epic, but to be honest I still want to request just no shield.

Jaiden

Smash Cadet
Ah! Holy crap I did it XD

I went back and read up, and it turns out I was deleting the header. Thanks RandomTBush!

You know, you should compile a formal guide on how to do this. I might even do it now that I have an understanding.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
2 Quick Questions (keeping in mind I haven't read through all 11 pages of this thread).
a) Can you set the body parts to only be removed on a certain costume, or will it remove the parts from every costume?
b) If I removed Marth's cape, would it remove the whole thing (even the bit that you can see on his chest where it is pinned on) or just the actual cape the flaps in the wind?

Jaiden

Smash Cadet
I have a request, is there any way to remove the top part of Link's belt?

I want to get rid of the belt on his shoulder, but keep the belt around his waist.

I have a feeling it involves some more complicated hex editing... or something... o.o

pokelover980

Smash Ace
2 Quick Questions (keeping in mind I haven't read through all 11 pages of this thread).
a) Can you set the body parts to only be removed on a certain costume, or will it remove the parts from every costume?
b) If I removed Marth's cape, would it remove the whole thing (even the bit that you can see on his chest where it is pinned on) or just the actual cape the flaps in the wind?
The first question proves you did NOT read the entirety of this thread or you would have seen that I answered this earlier. It removes it on only one costume since it is handled by each individual FitChar##.pac/.pcs

I'm not sure about the second question. I'm assuming it'd remove the entire thing.
I have a request, is there any way to remove the top part of Link's belt?

I want to get rid of the belt on his shoulder, but keep the belt around his waist.

I have a feeling it involves some more complicated hex editing... or something... o.o
Already done. One of the swordless Link's has it removed.

Top Bottom