• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, on thursday we had the annual DCAD costume contest here at the school. I got alot less pictures than i thoguht i did, but i got video footage of everyone at least. I'll post that up on youtube soon.

Here's one of my friends at DCAD as Static Shock. He also did a team costume with another animator as Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. I don't have pictures, but i have video footage ill be uploading on youtube soon. He won 1st place with his partner in the "best group costume" category

Here's the Animation Coordinator. Cool Professor dressed up as a character from his own animation you can find on his youtube channel, search for a Knight in Shining Error. Yep, it's real steel.

Here's a faculty member dressed up as a SuperJail inmate, reason being is because a DCAD student, which is one of his friends, is working on it, which is pretty cool imo.

Here's another one of my friends at DCAD as the Scarecrow, he made a hybrid from the Cartoon series and the Batman Begins movie. He won 3rd place in "best solo costume" category.

And here's me. The scars around this time started to peel off, so it doesn't look as good as it used to. My friend has some full shots and turn arounds i need to get after we finished the costume. I won 2nd place in "best solo costume" category.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Nice, Nova. Your boy that dressed up as Static gets MAJOR props, too. Static is a beast, and it's a shame that they stopped the cartoon. Nova, you look awesome as Joker. Lol, we gotta go to a con one day....and do a skit once I get my Jade Costume together. Joker and Jade.....evil synical, and good synical...my god it'd be a beastly skit. Then we could top it off with a Mamboleo dance number, xD (for real though, we should do a skit, xD.)

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Taking Nick's shift on Saturday and back to playing Melee and using falcon?

you sir, are awesome.

BTW Nick and Mike its ok for you guys to crash at my house tonight I only need an idea of when you'll be getting to my house as I'll be cleaning the house up and setting up a place for you guys to sleep so just tell me when you might be getting here...

Oh and happy halloween to all you guys...no costume no candy

Why thank you! I've been Scar comboing and stomp falcon punching people lately, too. I need more tech skill. Time to pick up Fox.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Nice, Nova. Your boy that dressed up as Static gets MAJOR props, too. Static is a beast, and it's a shame that they stopped the cartoon. Nova, you look awesome as Joker. Lol, we gotta go to a con one day....and do a skit once I get my Jade Costume together. Joker and Jade.....evil synical, and good synical...my god it'd be a beastly skit. Then we could top it off with a Mamboleo dance number, xD (for real though, we should do a skit, xD.)

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Lol, i actually have a pretty good joker impression as well, minus the laugh of course (it's just too hard).

oh btw, the static shock dude even made the silver disc prop. He used a skateboard and built over it with cardboard and metallic silver spraypaint.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
That **** was mad fun. I'm SO GLAD that I went. I had Jman, Techzero, Copycat, Triad, Aesir and Matt L iin my pool. I lost to everyone execpt Matt L (stomp--->falcon punch all day son:laugh: ) We would have done crews if doubles was finished earlier:(

Speaking of doulbes, good **** Epic. Team Prism Rangers are too good. Hope you was able to shake rust off. My fox is pretty decent in teams so I'll be sticking with him if we ever team again.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Good stuff on Saturday from everybody that went.

Bummer that I couldn't make it out of pools but as I think on it, the others were just better and I need to get more experience trying to fight falcos that are that high level.

Good matches though between Tim and Shay, I have no regrets on those as both matches were so close at the end.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I have school until 8 today, but afterwards I'm free.

Results from The ANMC event:

Doubles

1: Mew2King and Cactuar (Mew2King + Cactuar)
2: Jman and Eggm (Jman + Eggm)
3: Spam2Win (Teh_Spamerer + DoYoung)
4: Tec0 and Linguini (Teczero + Linguini)
5: HBK and Reno (HeartBreakKid + Reno)
5: Dionis and Alukard (Dionis + Alukard)
7: CopyCat and Phish-it (CopyCat + Phish-it)
7: Blue Lazer (Pakman + Scar)
9: Bloodlust (Oorah + DC Scribz)
9: GMoney and RyanK (GMoney + RyanK)
9: DJ and Zro (DJNintendo + Zro)
9: Life Partners (Matt L + Javier)
13: Vanz and JFox (Vanz + JFox)
13: Kwan and N64 (Kwan + N64)
13: With Oden on our Side (Dot Eater + Velocity)
13: The Cape and the **** (UltimaScout + SK47)
17: J122 and DeathKnight (J122 + DeathKnight)
17: Obama Chocolate Rain (Triad + BrawlLover)
17: Old Man Finnegan (Old Man Finnegan + Tyrant)
17: Ritz and Milos (Ritz + Milos)
17: Metal Fence (Arcturus + Ceon)
17: Prism Rangers (Xell + Epic)

Singles Pools

1: Eggm
1: Jman
1: Mew2King
1: HeartBreakKid
1: Vanz
1: Scar
1: Teh_Spamerer
1: Reno
9: Velocity
9: Teczero
9: Phish-it
9: Pakman
9: Linguini
9: Alukard
9: DJNintendo
9: Javier
17: N64
17: CopyCat
17: Kwan
17: Awsmsean
17: Oorah
17: GMoney
17: RyanK
17: Ceon
25: UltimaScout
25: Triad
25: Dot Eater
25: DC Scribz
25: BrawlLover
25: Eazy
25: Zack
25: Hax
33: Tru
33: Aesir
33: JFox
33: Swords
33: SK47
33: Stric9
33: ChiboSempai
33: Trademark
41: Milos
41: Xell
41: Ritz
41: J122
41: Chaos
41: Epic
41: Arcturus
41: Tyrant
49: Matt L
49: DeathKnight
49: Old Man Finnegan
49: Kite

Singles Bracket

1: Mew2King
2: Jman
3: Teh_Spamerer
4: Scar
5: Reno
5: Eggm
7: Linguini
7: DJNintendo
9: Teczero
9: Vanz
9: CopyCat
9: HeartBreakKid
13: Phish-it
13: Velocity
13: BrawlLover
13: Alukard
17: Awsmsean
17: Hax
17: Oorah
17: RyanK
17: GMoney
17: Pakman
17: UltimaScout
17: DC Scribz
25: Eazy
25: N64
25: Zack
25: Triad
25: Kwan
25: Dot Eater
25: Javier
25: Ceon

For bracket images and full pool results, check out All Is Brawl (when the tourney is on there)

For ANMC point distribution, please check the ANMC thread in the Atl North regional zone forum.
Good **** to everyone. I did better than the last biweekly, but then again there were pools unlike last time lol.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Psh...teh Prism rangers only wanted to become overlord so that we'd have tons of friends...

But yeah hopefully next time I can place better in pools since I honestly felt like a scrub after pools

But I had alot of fun doing some friendlies with Chibo, I have to say we're right around the same level and we both got to pull some really good combos and stuff in our matches.

But he still has a little work to do on his shiek since I still didn't have a great deal of difficulty against it as I can just go Dorf and CG him ( I think I 0-death him once) and end it Magus style: as in a D-throw to a F-smash FTW

Program

Smash Apprentice
DRAGON BUSTAH CANNON FIRE MEGA BEAMMMMMM!!!!!!!

EIHNS FEIND DREIND!!!!! (Lol hugo)

nice playin Guilty with you again brett. I wish I had brought down Brawl, and quit that ****ing moonwalk ****.

Lol at you sweating at GG, You gotta work to kill Pote no matter what.

D

Deleted member

so kevin notice you dint metion the hugo rapeage hahahahahha j/k

<3

and justin no problem man i just want to show i can still do things...and that i love my friemds no homo hahahahahaha

echos

Smash Journeyman
so kevin notice you dint metion the hugo rapeage hahahahahha j/k

<3

and justin no problem man i just want to show i can still do things...and that i love my friemds no homo hahahahahaha
flawless victory

o and tales of symphonia 2 comes out in 6 days and the last remnant comes out in 16 days! im stoaked

Program

Smash Apprentice
Eihns Feind Dreind?

I'm guessing when Hugo does his SA 1 which is his three grab **** I believe he actually says Eins Zwei Drei which in German I think is simply "one, two, three"
Thanks I couldnt hear it over my yelling at bretts superhuman execution of it.

PS Fallout 3 is the GREATEST FPS that I have ever played. Right now, Im jonesing, but I have to drive to DC and back today. If you dont have it BUY IT>!>!>!>!mf[voamdfvafvrjkbpa

echos

Smash Journeyman
hey kevin and anyone else who cares on the 15th there is a tourney for brawl its like 50 minutes from my house its in silverspring MD if anyone wants to go let me know

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Dunno if I'll be going to that one Nick, I should really hunker down and put all my effort into my classes till the end of this semester as I've been slacking...not fully focusing...failing the classes that don't deal with my major so I need to get my act together on that so I should probably take a break from going to any out of state things until I finish up this semester.

So lets say that I guess once I'm done classes during the second of December lets try to have the guys on this thread to try and meet up during that time to do some smash (even brawl....I guess), some Street Fighter (4 might be out then), or whatever you would be interested in.

I'll try and do this at my house since Mike in Wilmington has been way too cool to us by doing stuff at his place and I feel a little guilty because of it.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I understand. I'm doing my best to make sure that I don't fail any of my classes as well. Trying to balance smash and school is hard work:ohwell:

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
People should try to make it up this Sunday to Mikes. Lots of melee, possibly "some" brawl action. Good times. Only need apply if you want to get ***** :)

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Ultima I can't make it this Sunday. I'm already going to Hat's biweekly Saturday and I don't have a ride on Sunday.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Well, Cronux, Warren and me just got back from Hat's Biweekly in Catonsville, MD. Cronux and Warren got 13th place out of 20 something in teams and Crounux and me and Cronux got 17th out of 40 something in singles. I'll post results up soon.

Top Bottom