• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Cannot Throw Items With "items Off".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
"
It's this kind of post that brings in Dedede players!"

yes, this is true... but im still a little conflicted on how much of a good thing that is.

DDD as popular as CF? Great!
DDD as popular as fox/falco? no thank you.

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
Yea...I'm sort of getting pissed as to how many people like D3. (he is irresistible)
I'm not being greedy, but I'd hate to see a sh*t Dedede...especially when the player thinks he/she's good.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Dedede can eat every other character.

So there.

(So can Kirby. So that puts Kirby right up there with him. But not quite.)

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
best thread i've ever read. genius.

"if you're not glowing ur not doing it right"

lmfao

Roflkerb

Smash Rookie
I was going to play Dedede anywasy but after reading that first speech.... ya now i just cant wait. Way to go!

Teelop

Smash Rookie
From the first time I realized he's been put into the roster I knew he was going to be my favorite.. but now, I'm in love. King DDD has stolen my heart. I told my girlfriend that I love King DDD more than her, and that if she couldn't handle that she could leave

...and she did.

But I don't care.

This thread is the best thing I've ever read.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Really people, I can't thank you enough for all of the kind words I've been receiving from this thread.

Would anyone ever want me to add more? I'd like to think that the first post is good as is, but if the people want more, I'll give them more. Just let me know what you think.

Thanks again.

Teelop

Smash Rookie
If that's feasibly possible to write anything further, please. Please do so. This thread has brought more joy in my soul than losing my virginity.

cheifrocka

Smash Apprentice
Really people, I can't thank you enough for all of the kind words I've been receiving from this thread.

Would anyone ever want me to add more? I'd like to think that the first post is good as is, but if the people want more, I'll give them more. Just let me know what you think.

Thanks again.
They said that the Bible was perfect. Then someone wrote the new testament.

Just sayin.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
DeDeDe is cool, and looks like he will dominate the rest of the heavy-weight characters.

I think I may side him.

also his dair and uair are great... sh + dair = owned

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
When some child asks me: so, how do kings look like and what they do? I'll link him to this thread. Then, he'll know.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord

Thanks again.
I think yo should add this

and maby this... but def the first one.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226

Thanks again.
We want moooooooooooore!!!! :bee:

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
Just take your time on your expansion TC. You don't want to hastily scribble something just to please the masses and have it backfire on you.

I trust you, though. I know you'll deliver.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Why is an extension necessary, actually?
After all the screenshots you've made witty comments about, further witty comments won't do the trick anymore. The material is pretty much played out already; if you're going to add something, it'll have to be a different concept.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
not an extension really, no further extensive comments are necessary.

just something like "the following proves what I have said above. this gif from the SSE and this vid of DDD chillen mindgames proves that DDD's epic awsome is not theoretical but consistent throughout the actual game."

... or something.

OfficeManiac070

Smash Cadet
yeah he was the character I wanted the most in this game, and I look forward to using the king of dreamland as well as solid snake.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Why is an extension necessary, actually?
After all the screenshots you've made witty comments about, further witty comments won't do the trick anymore. The material is pretty much played out already; if you're going to add something, it'll have to be a different concept.
Like I mentioned earlier, I feel the first post is good as is. I'm just trying to think of something else to give to his majesty's fans.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
This is the best thread ever made

also king dedede is my 2nd main to marth currently

his shield grab and down throw are too good, he's the hardest character to kill upwards, and one of the hardest to kill to the side, and hardest hitting F smash in the game, and he's fun and his duck is priceless

Potato Keyboard

Smash Cadet
WOW! This is the most arrogant and narrow minded article I have ever read!
Good job because I don't think I could mimic such arrogance if I tried myself!

DeDeDe is cool, but I wish you wouldn't be so opinionized

or maybe I am just taking this too seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom