• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Cannot Throw Items With "items Off".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
WOW! This is the most arrogant and narrow minded article I have ever read!
Good job because I don't think I could mimic such arrogance if I tried myself!

DeDeDe is cool, but I wish you wouldn't be so opinionized

Don't worry sir we will break you out of denial and set you free by having D*3 pimp slap you just like Bowser.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
o, no.
well minion slap him...

Seriously, last week, after I had played DDD all day, I took the bus home.
On the bus, there was this girl, drunk, listening to an Ipod, singing and boping horribly.

I imagined taking a waddle doo out of my back pocket, grabbing it by the foot, and slapping her in the face with it.

... its been happening all week.

- Prisma -

Smash Cadet
After reading all 11 Pages of this Thread.
If I don't play Brawl anytime soon.
I'll start carrying a hammer everywhere.
Hopefully I will recruit my own minions to throw at random people.

CO18

Smash Hero
This is the best thread ever made

also king dedede is my 2nd main to marth currently

his shield grab and down throw are too good, he's the hardest character to kill upwards, and one of the hardest to kill to the side, and hardest hitting F smash in the game, and he's fun and his duck is priceless
Yeah, weve got Mew2king playing Dedede. :)

Also, seriously man, you must have no sense of humor to think this thread is arrogant, just get out.

CO18

Smash Hero
Holy Crap!

I didnt realize that was M2k.
Whats his youtube subscription tag?
I dont think he has a youtube account.

Not completely sure though.

Anyway man, Join the K.I.N.G.S M2king.

That would be the most awesome thing ever!!! :laugh:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wow. I didn't like Dedede much more than I liked toon link(which wasn't at all, btw. Toon link can rot in hell for all I care.), but this thread deffinatly proved me wrong. DDD is DEFFINATLY the best.*

*Of course, Wolf beats him hands down in being evil. lol.

Potato Keyboard

Smash Cadet
Yeah, weve got Mew2king playing Dedede. :)

Also, seriously man, you must have no sense of humor to think this thread is arrogant, just get out.
I'm not trying to say I'm just mad because the maker of this thread is arrogant. I'm saying that the arrogance itself is funnier than DeDeDe being found as the best character. (which is pretty funny)

Potato Keyboard

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry. I was just in a bad mood :\
It's funny how he points out how they said he 'shakes the earth' and takes it literally.
And how DeDeDe shows chivalry by saving the poor pikmin!
A picture truly is worth a thousand words. The glowing pose was funny too along with mentioning his mechanical hammer and how no other penguin has one. But saying it was the coolest pose ever kinda overshot it (totally my opinion, just thought I would express it).

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Ahaha, thanks for defending the thread everyone, but don't go attacking him!

Potato Keyboard, the idea behind the humor is that it's very over the top. That just tends to be my style. If it's not your kind of humor, that's cool, but come on man, it's not meant to be taken as seriously as you took it, so please don't call it "arrogant" or "narrow minded". I just wrote it to give everyone a good laugh and I think I've done a good job of that so far.

Just join in the fun, man!

Potato Keyboard

Smash Cadet
Oh at first I thought you truly thought that he was god or something. Thank you this explains a lot.
I won't be player hatin' anymore. :)

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I like this style of over-the-top humor.
That is why this thread is awesome.

I'm still hyped for Dedede... is it the 9th yet!?

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i wanted the king of dream land in since i heard about brawl being made and he will be the best representative from the kirby series

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
I decided to main 3D before Brawl was even announced, so technically, I should've made this topic.
I was making up his possible moveset, and I was almost completely right. Aside from the jet hammer. Just when you thought something was at its peak awesome level.

Epic thread. I lol'd.

Another reason why he's so awesome: CPU is a monster.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Hi, my name is Warlock*G, yes, with a useless '*' between the k and the G, and I'm posting to say that this thread is full of win.

Edit: I'm also posting to say that an update to this thread would make me almost as happy as when I'm in a hot bath, which is quite happy indeed.

squarez

Smash Apprentice
I just played as DEDEDE and let me just say, he is very very playable for a big char, the most maneuverable big char there is probably.

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
lol I love your description of Dedede XD. I got to play him yesterday at Katsucon (anime convention) and he is pretty **** good actually. I was left with like 4 or 3 stock while everyone else still had like 1 when time ran out and his Side Smashes are really good and he's a pretty good tank ><. The only disappointing thing about him though is his Up+B cause he never lands flat down unless you use it on the ground or a little under the platform when you're getting back on stage and landing it, really messed up <_<.

Spring-Loaded

Smash Rookie
I thought that I was looking a for a thread about tactics for using Dedede and move-sets.

I now know that this is what I was looking for.

Jiggy37

Smash Apprentice
Awesome to see respect and recognition for the true King of the Nintendo universe. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom