• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Cannot Throw Items With "items Off".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Fun fact: I've begun plans to have my own replica Dedede hammer constructed. The way I figure, it'll be useful for unlocking doors if nothing else.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
/subscribe

I used to Main ganondorf, but your right.
ganon has to force his servants to do his bidding.

so he really only has slaves. DDD has loyal servants.
and also, we all know King is going to be maining the TRUE king... and if hes not, he doesnt deserve the title.

LonelyBunnyDude

Smash Rookie
I was thinking of maining him before... but now.... this is just... awesome...

P.S. WHen I did the pose, i didnt glow :(

xigon

Smash Apprentice
I love the kirby Universe...
King DDD is my third charact after kirby. Meta knight, the pwner of all ( just joking) is going to be my first. Back to the Thread...

King DDD is really cool, he's atlast the third Melee type character ( he uses purely, like Bowser and DK, Melee attack to fight) and has pretty powerful one-hit attacks.

actually now that i mentione it, It would be so cool to see a Kirby, KingDDD and Meta-Knight users fighting all against or Kirby fights Meta and KingDDD or Kirby fights along side Meta against KingDDD. Ether way, THERE ALL THERE!

mach1na

Smash Rookie
Hey Tank McCannon, you understood life lmao take a look at my signature man kind dedede is mad at bowser hes the ****ing boss

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tank McCannon, you understood life lmao take a look at my signature man kind dedede is mad at bowser hes the ****ing boss
I was actually considering updating my first post when I saw that picture. In the Nintendo world, Bowser is like, the lord of destruction. He's practically roaring right in King Dedede's face, and Dedede simply stonewalls him. Amazing. Nerves of steel.

mach1na

Smash Rookie
haha word, my signature with my name on it wont apply in the userpc any help? :S

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
That was probably the funniest BS argument I've seen in favor of any character. XD

You win internets.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I absolutely adore the treatment that was given to Dedede. His moves are faithful to the games, he uses his own servants to compete with Peach, he has a mechanized hammer, is a heavyweight with multiple jumps AND lives up to his personality(his ducking animation is unique, to say the least:chuckle:). He is measuring up to be a worthy addition to the Smash Bros. series. Long live King Dedede!:bigthumbu

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Kings > Princesses

I hope the King of Mushroom Kingdom (BoozerCute) also has the potential to take down the inferior females.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
This thread is amazing DeDeDe is one pimpin mamma jamma and you words only beging to describe the awesomeness of dedede. Anyone here who doesn\'t recognize the shear awesomeness of The Self Proclaimed King of Dreamland then you need to re-examin your life for you are living in a world of denial and King DeDeDe will set you free.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I was watching several videos of King DeDeDe in action on youtube. I loved the character in the Kirby series, but after watching the videos I feel like he's gonna be a real cheap-***. Nobody ever lost as him really, and whoever played as him would do some weird grab, down throw, repeat until they push the opponent off the edge. How lame is that? If I end up online and people do that, I'm not going to be happy. So basically, I'll love the character, so long as he isn't abused like that.
No johns son.

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
lmao. This thread reminds me that I can never main Dedede, because I obviously cannot handle his pure awesomeness.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
He looks great, hell he MAY be the best fighter.

From what I have seen he is a force to be reckoned with, but saying he is the best character when the game was released in Japan less then a week ago is a pretty ignorant statement.

Anyway, he IS cool.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
He looks great, hell he MAY be the best fighter.

From what I have seen he is a force to be reckoned with, but saying he is the best character when the game was released in Japan less then a week ago is a pretty ignorant statement.

Anyway, he IS cool.
If you base who the best character is on how they actually play the game, then you just don't get it.

Like, in Melee, Mr. Game & Watch was one of the best characters in the game because he was the only character that lived in the second dimension and he didn't give two ****s about anything.

Something like Fox's shine doesn't help him to be one of the best characters. That's just silly and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom