• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Why can't we fast forward in time? I want to host two larges, but tehy're both so far away D:

My first large is going to be Final Fantasy Tactics mafia, which will be pretty awesome, but that's only small stuff compared to my next large. "Overswarm All Stars" mafia, using only Overswarm game roles with only minor modifications. Alignments can be switched or remain the same. Sooo much to choose frommmmmmmmmmmmm

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
/in to host small

are you ready for this EE?
big annoucement:

I'm giving my spot in the queue to Kuz so he may host this game, however..i will be co-modding, but i have nothing to do with the setup/mechanics, i will just be doing the vote-counts and whatever else kuzi wants me to do.

so tl;dr

/out to host small
/in to co-mod Kuz's game (which will be taking my spot in the queue)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yeah i've been thinking of a game to host too, but then i remember that i don't want to wait like 6+ months for it to start so no.

v_v

*shakes fist at private games in the meantime*

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why can't we fast forward in time? I want to host two larges, but tehy're both so far away D:

My first large is going to be Final Fantasy Tactics mafia, which will be pretty awesome, but that's only small stuff compared to my next large. "Overswarm All Stars" mafia, using only Overswarm game roles with only minor modifications. Alignments can be switched or remain the same. Sooo much to choose frommmmmmmmmmmmm
Can I be the independent redirector?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Actually I didn't even ask permission of the other half so maybe I'll debut that later.

/in kuzi's small as Hard Lemonade

I am fairly certain it will only be Ryker and me using it

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman

That sounds like fun.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
EE, are you still accepting sign ups for your adventure game?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd like to join Laundry's game but I refuse to sign-up because of the horrible, horrible Lady Gaga hydra.

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I would /in tactics mafia. Don't really get Overswarm mafia.
Have you not read my games? Someone could actively fake being a picture-only-restricted day roleblocker when in actuality they are a vote manipulator that can force a day to have only one lynch to end the day... and he could be town.

That game will be awesome. I've actually been planning it from my first game and have created specific roles knowing they would be used again. :B

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Have you not read my games? Someone could actively fake being a picture-only-restricted day roleblocker when in actuality they are a vote manipulator that can force a day to have only one lynch to end the day... and he could be town.

That game will be awesome. I've actually been planning it from my first game and have created specific roles knowing they would be used again. :B
I'm relatively new but I've heard good things about your games.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Check out the role pms at the end of his games, they are pretty awesome.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Just coming in to say.

One of my favorite roles and mafia games, pics only was hella fun.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
actually i won't be here tomorrow or the day after, but as long as it doesn't start till sunday i should have plenty of time

Top Bottom