• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
/out Deathnote

I can't really be in this game because I just realized I actually know a LOT of the set-up. Sorry Praxis. ;_;

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I couldn't make it past n1 for like my first 5 games or so, with the exception of making it to d2 my first game

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
On second thought dabuz, town was incredibly stupid in BBR mafia, and you picked out a ton of scum, and you really were obvious town. Your only weakness was you couldn't get people to follow you.

That was not your bad, not at all.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
kk

i was lynched d1 my first game as town so its all good
Same thing happened to me :c Just cuz I answered a question and other stuff... like BSL vs me. Honestly I still feel BSL was being anti-town with me there D: I might have been unclear tho

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
3 times baby

got lynched in D3 first game, trolled hard and sucked harder

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ask better questions?
Ohhh... no no no. that's not what I meant. Sorry for being unclear. I meant, I answered X1's question to someone else, and he pushed for my lynch because of that and other parts of my raw newbie play.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I only got lynched in my first game in lylo cause mafia had a secret double-voter.

Granted, I played rather horribly most of the game, I did get my head on mostly straight after omni died.

Panta

Smash Cadet
I got lynched in my first game.

On day 1.

While on V/LA.

In a Newbie game.

So far I have yet to see night 2... Hopefully I won't die in my other game.

:phone:

Top Bottom