• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Two announcements:
The original flavor for my game was Pokemon, specifically Baby Pokemon. But there's an ongoing UPick Pokemon game and Gheb has an upcoming Pokemon game. I don't want to make the flavor tired and unoriginal, so I'm changing my flavor.
As a result, I'll slightly be retweaking the set-up.

I need to glance it over anyway, so get at me Stew and let's hammer this out.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It's actually supernovice mafia.

But seriously final touches going on, then everything's going up faster then a circus tent.

I assure you won't have a problem with the flavor Tery. Ignore the flavor altogether if you want, if it makes you happy you're playing with a really cool player list and I hope you trust me to be a top notch host. I was thinking about running an unflavored game, but I thought this would be cool too.

X1-12

Smash Champion
/in to host small.

Sold I sent you a set-up - if its OK just add me to the queue, otherwise hit me back with your thoughts

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's actually supernovice mafia.

But seriously final touches going on, then everything's going up faster then a circus tent.

I assure you won't have a problem with the flavor Tery. Ignore the flavor altogether if you want, if it makes you happy you're playing with a really cool player list and I hope you trust me to be a top notch host. I was thinking about running an unflavored game, but I thought this would be cool too.
I actually enjoy playing a game without really knowing the flavour, since I generally dislike discussing with flavour, etc.

You're a DGames Moderator, Sold2. I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed by you or the other people I'm playing with. My last post wasn't meant to be negative-sounding by any means.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
lol. Mine wasn't meant to sound assuming of that either, I just wanted to reassure you bro.

:thumbsup:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
My game will have a lot of misinformation in it.

Fair warning. The flavor will be epic but it's a game that's going to make you think.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
"I am not Overswarm, as such my games will emphasize smart day play and scumhunting."

:troll:
'I play mafia to work out PR role mechanics and use a RNG to see who I will tunnel on as a scum-read when I am town before the game starts. When my RNG falls on someone who has died I push policy lynches and then resort to sheeping everyone else.'

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I think that was actually a callout of Adumbrodeus, not OS.

But then again I don't even understand this new meme that is forming so who knows.

Top Bottom