• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That's because "OS Games" have a very distinct quality to them, which some more traditional players (like Gheb, as an example) don't care much for.

I love the style, myself. :D

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i dont care for the style but i join em anyway cuz ****** are always active. i think the everyone as power role **** might be the reason why

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just have to say, I read the name of the "Rake the Laundry" hydra and actually laughed out loud.

dat is all

Orboknown

Smash Hero
we've accomplished something already

lynching the nabe/ryker hydra d1 is next on our list
repeat of all stars go

@OS-I join your setups because you have legitimately fun setups. I hardly ever role prs as town so that help[s it out, plus everyone always seems to crank out their best efforts for these games.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Honestly, it's because I enjoy the convoluted PR setups more than vanilla games. Some people might thrive on "Vanilla townie" roles, but I'm not really one of them.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I legitimately deserved it that game though. After Time Travelers and Megaman, I needed the reality check.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@OS-You're the most creative host on this site and I love to see what kind of roles you have in your games to make your set-ups work. I've played and hosted many of these all-PR set-ups and no one consistently balances them as well as you do.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I joined your set ups for the PRs too. I feel like my ability to play the actual game of vanilla mafia is severely lacking, so having a PR lets me at least provide some sort of benefit to my faction.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I didnt expect laundry to say yes, but then he did and now we are here. I join because i am addicted to mafia

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I want to get into a game. Suggestions on which?

:applejack:
If you want a really interesting game, the current small will definitely fit the bill. However, OS's games tend to be really complicated, so if you'd rather something simple, it'd probably be better to try something else.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's because "OS Games" have a very distinct quality to them, which some more traditional players (like Gheb, as an example) don't care much for.
I know you probably won't care but "traditional" is definitely the wrong word for it brah.

:059:

Top Bottom