• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Only one notification, but my name is highlighted in both. I assume they don't let you get notified twice for one post.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hi. I'm again looking for someone to replace into my ongoing game, Tranquility. Day 3, 28 pages. Let me know if you're interested. Much appreciated.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
/in small

setups in the op but for quick reference

Setup
2 Fire Goons
2 Lightning Goons
8 Vanilla Townies
1 Comparison Cop

i was gonna explain the mechanics but i dont wanna...

steal ruys thunder

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Oh man, I remember when pokemon conquest vs batman or DC or whatever was a thing here. Bravo Ryu.

So I guess Mr. Freeze makes me DC by default then?

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
/in small

(As Gargaglione, not Cream Team. I just cant sign in as Gargaglione on my phone)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
i was wondering why it was pokemon conquest vs dc comics

now it all makes sense

/in small
probably as a solo slot unless i can get the aggro to my medi

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
/in small

setups in the op but for quick reference

Setup
2 Fire Goons
2 Lightning Goons
8 Vanilla Townies
1 Comparison Cop

i was gonna explain the mechanics but i dont wanna...

steal ruys thunder
Oh man, I remember when pokemon conquest vs batman or DC or whatever was a thing here. Bravo Ryu.

So I guess Mr. Freeze makes me DC by default then?
And yes it was!

Set-up works like this,

There are two teams of mafia against each other and a town faction. Both teams have a night kill but it doesn't work normally. They will instead incap a player as a separate vote count.

Incap'd players will die at the end of the day phase unless they have a majority of players who vote them to be saved. This vote count is decided by most votes, does not hammer, and does not end the day.

There is a normal lynch to each day as well.

Town has 8 vanillas and 1 Comparison cop. During N0 the comparison cop will pick two players to compare alignments and will get a result of same or different. The mafia will also incap during n0 to start the day. Each night this will continue, if 1 faction is eliminated the other will get normal night kills.

If you want to see it in action go read Fire and Lightning when I ran it before.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
/in small

Is this the same as the Fire and Lightning where Xonar got town MVP as scum? I remember giving myself up as mafia just to try and get it through that I thought that mofo was scum and you guys just, ya know, didn't even gimme a chance.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
And yes it was!

Set-up works like this,

There are two teams of mafia against each other and a town faction. Both teams have a night kill but it doesn't work normally. They will instead incap a player as a separate vote count.

Incap'd players will die at the end of the day phase unless they have a majority of players who vote them to be saved. This vote count is decided by most votes, does not hammer, and does not end the day.

There is a normal lynch to each day as well.

Town has 8 vanillas and 1 Comparison cop. During N0 the comparison cop will pick two players to compare alignments and will get a result of same or different. The mafia will also incap during n0 to start the day. Each night this will continue, if 1 faction is eliminated the other will get normal night kills.

If you want to see it in action go read Fire and Lightning when I ran it before.
fwiw this is the only variant of double mafia that i've seen that is actually balanced

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
/in small

Is this the same as the Fire and Lightning where Xonar got town MVP as scum? I remember giving myself up as mafia just to try and get it through that I thought that mofo was scum and you guys just, ya know, didn't even gimme a chance.
Yup same set-up.

HollowNote

Smash Cadet
I would like to get into a game plz I dont think that the other game is going to happen anytime soon is it?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i think the setups geared towards scum. **** the mathematical implications town gets ****ed hard for a single one who doesnt pull their weight. still playable tho

currently sauced and reading through the first fire and lightning tho im not done yet. the **** i do on a bored work night

julys an active frozenflame lite

oh man is this entertaining. damn did kev and ryker thug it out that game hardbody. props ****

"I'm always flailing, bro. Just watch out that I don't accidentally knock you out while I'm doing so." ryker2011

"...scum got your tongue?" kevinm2011

****s epic

HollowNote

Smash Cadet
What is your full mafia experience though?

Just checking.
I have played some games irl once on a skype thing. Not really taht much to. I just figured since the other game wasnt getting any where I might as well sign up here.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
im gonna be the **** here and request he undergoes a newbie first regardless of how long it takes to fill

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
or join the mini's assuming they are still going, they are as close to newbie games as it gets really.

edit: considering he'll go through like 3 or 4 by the time more newbies show up

HollowNote

Smash Cadet
The first post says it's up to the game moderator to accept people right? Can he decide please?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
or join the mini's assuming they are still going, they are as close to newbie games as it gets really.

edit: considering he'll go through like 3 or 4 by the time more newbies show up
i actually like this idea. no **** they arent normal games but theyre enough to familiarize a ***** with the climate

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Agreed.

The next mini mafia game is gonna be a 3 man game, so that'd actually be a good alternative to a newbie since those don't seem to be a thing atm.

EDIT: I'd still stay signed up for the newbie though just in case like a flood of people come up in here.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Anyone wanna Hydra with me for the Small? I want to Hydra with someone who I have never Hydra'd with so hit me up or something if you're interested. You'll be able to see the inner workings of my mind as scum and my never-ending frustration as town. :)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Anyone wanna Hydra with me for the Small? I want to Hydra with someone who I have never Hydra'd with so hit me up or something if you're interested. You'll be able to see the inner workings of my mind as scum and my never-ending frustration as town. :)
sorry soup

player 6 will not ride again

Top Bottom