• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Nah, I'm sure he was talking to the other person who recently /outed his game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nah, I'm sure he was talking to the other person who recently /outed his game.
Well I dunno I mean maybe he was flabbergasted that Laundry was interested in replacing into Kary's game.

I'm outing for now, might re-in depending on how I feel. Need to get some **** together

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I was really hoping whoever was doing the sign-ups to keep with the R theme would shorten Inglorius ******* to just *******.

It would have been funny.

Last edited:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Why Scooby Doo Mafia?

If it makes you feel better it's using some of the roles from OS' FFT mafia.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
@ Overswarm Overswarm

games full and accurately reflected in op

sactually a nice way to notify mods their ****s good cuz they dont gotta sort through the thread (ideally thisd be the first message they see when loggin in) and i dont have to go through the effort of pmin em

taggings usefulness increases

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Are there forum rules against tagging people? I wonder if @Mew2King knows. If there aren't rules there probably should be.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
My guess is that they may have set the default to 'off' to prevent people from getting spammed as much. Check your alert preferences in your profile?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I got an alert and didn't change anything. So maybe only mods get to give out alerts, or maybe people who have mod / been mod would get it?

Top Bottom