• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Hey Kary in the future it's okay the full playerlist for your small is on the previous page (40 ppp) since you're not gonna be hosting it till post Christmas. You should probably save the playerlist but in case you're lazy just don't forget that that it's there and not in oblivion.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hey. Game scheduled to start Dec 27th. Thread should be up sometime in the next few days. Stay tuned for details.

(Small) Kary's Tranquility

1. Vinyl.
2. Circus
3. Shenanigenius
4. Red_Antoine (Koops/Ruy)
5. Keybladeguy
6. JTB
7. The Real Gamer
8. Gheb_01
9. pawndidater2
10. KevinM
11. Gorf
12. BSP
13. -Masquerain-

Replacements
1. Soup
2. Potassium
If you want /out or /in, let me know!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
He doesn't let them use "No Lynch" as a hydra name.

They've paired up as a variation on it for one of his games before, but I forget what it was called.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
oh thats right. cuz it clashes with the mechanical function. lmao sucks cuz town almost never actually does that **** but i guess i understand

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
**** son i WISH i could fake my death in these games and then just come back whenever the **** i wanted. im sure that role could work in some kind of context like if a revival mechanic was utilized

/inb4osalreadymadesuchagame

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
/brofist

yes they must scary. they most certainly must and they most certainly will be...:evil:

Top Bottom