• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sign-ups for Fire Emblem: Awakening mafia are go!​
Quick pitch: set-up is pretty unconventional, has elements of BIM in addition to several other things. It's a closed set-up, but the game isn't really going to be about traditional power roles as much as it will be about the mechanics, and the mechanics will be made known to everyone before the game begins (in fact, I may edit this post to include as brief of a summary as I can give in the near future).​
With all of that said, the game isn't going to be super complex a'la anything Nabe does Koopa vs. Kefka nor super reliant on story flavor a'la Golden Sun mafia. It's basically just a BIM game with some (hopefully fun and interesting) twists.​

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm anticipating that a couple of people will replace out of Walmart mafia after that Ddos attack. I've already replaced one and I'm currently replacing another. So I'm looking for people who are interested in becoming potetial replacements for the other players that are inevitably going to replace out.

Missing Person

Smash Apprentice
I'm anticipating that a couple of people will replace out of Walmart mafia after that Ddos attack. I've already replaced one and I'm currently replacing another. So I'm looking for people who are interested in becoming potetial replacements for the other players that are inevitably going to replace out.

Sworddancer., I'll replace in if you're ok with a "noob" doing so.

I use "noob," loosely because I'm new to playing here, but I've been playing over at SRK for a while, so I'm familiar with the game, just not as familiar with the way it's played over here and the meta involved with the long day phases.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Are they all aware that SWF is no longer down? Allow the game to play on.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, it's a good thing I decided to check this thread. I'd have to kick myself if I missed out on Awakening mafia.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I could potentially hydra. I spend most of my free time at hte moment learning Unity, playing poker, or finishing up my steam library.

None of you guys happen to code in C# or be familiar with Unity, by any chance? :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I could potentially hydra. I spend most of my free time at hte moment learning Unity, playing poker, or finishing up my steam library.

None of you guys happen to code in C# or be familiar with Unity, by any chance? :)

I want to try to learn it. Sometime.

Top Bottom