• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Or to simply fuse together and know each other's alignments so that they don't have to yell at each other for one game. And talk alot like masons that only have half a vote.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Having someone to bounce things off of, that you 100% know is on your side, is a pretty big deal. It's way more helpful when you draw town, because it basically doubles your brainpower for spotting suspicious things. It can be helpful for mafia too, but kind of less so. Two heads are just, generally, always better than one.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah for mafia it gives you a pillow partner to hug when people attack you for being scum when you are scum when you really are trying your bestest to convince them you are not and yourself. (It's always better to have a hug buddy when you are getting guilty of your own crimes)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Hydras cover your blind spots as either alignment, or at least the good ones do. Look at watt in ryus toonami or am the seperate heads get the things that the other ones dont

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hydras benefit mafia because its a stupid ****ing get out of jail free card that everyone lets slide.

"Why would you do X unless you were mafia?"
"Oh that was my other head, I can't explain that sorry :3c"
And then it's over cause people think that's a valid excuse.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Hydras benefit mafia because its a stupid ****ing get out of jail free card that everyone lets slide.

"Why would you do X unless you were mafia?"
"Oh that was my other head, I can't explain that sorry :3c"
And then it's over cause people think that's a valid excuse.
Nobody has ever accepted that as a valid excuse in the history of mafia.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Having someone to bounce things off of, that you 100% know is on your side, is a pretty big deal. It's way more helpful when you draw town, because it basically doubles your brainpower for spotting suspicious things. It can be helpful for mafia too, but kind of less so. Two heads are just, generally, always better than one.
I feel very "ehh" about this. It is true that having someone who has a different perspective on things (see: Xonar being about people in E&A mafia that I was wrong about) can help your reads, but it can also hamper the slots overall reads when two people with okay reads are trying to compromise,creating **** reads.

It's interesting that some people use hydras to cover up for activity issues, because I personally find hydras to be more work than going it solo (see: FFT mafia). The only time hydraing is easier for someone is when they're not actually playing that game (see: my hydra with soup where I from the start told soup that I wasn't actually going to be playing the game), but at that point why even bother signing up for the game at all?

Nobody has ever accepted that as a valid excuse in the history of mafia.
Truth. "The other head did it" can actually happen, btw. Like, you can actually be town where your other head makes the slot look scummy, so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this as an excuse all the time.

But yeah, in all my mafia games I've been in I've NEVER seen people just get away with this scoot free.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It's interesting that some people use hydras to cover up for activity issues, because I personally find hydras to be more work than going it solo (see: FFT mafia).
that was just more work because youre not used to puttin in work son

but yeah id be good insurance policy if i actually posted ;)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why am I not in the small game queue? I signed up ages ago. You can't withhold the masses from the lonely island.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Marshy always approves of TLI. But I could show him the actual setup or something. I don't do crazy games.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm going to refrain from adding you guys to the queue for the moment, only because Marshy has an actual numbering set-up he's using now to track this business. Contact him, and if he can't get it sorted out within a few days, I'll add you to the queue.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
its so mods can switch between the small and large queue provided theyre only on one with the timeframe they joined at still intact. so if 46 wants to switch to the small queue he will stay 46 when switching over to the small queue instead of being kicked to 236 or whatever were at behind a bunch of ****** who signed up after him

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ya'll don't know what you're going to be missing in Fire Emblem.

(no but you really don't since i still haven't explained the rules yet i don't know what all these other loons are thinking so brave)

Top Bottom