• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
really? i like opens because they DONT devolve into math/na games. town knows what to look for and thus the focus is usually on dayplay unlike closed setups where youve got ******* speculating a lot on night actions and **** the mod keeps in the dark instead of just lynching scummy ******. id kill for more opens

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
In opens there's no bull**** speculation on what the setup is like. We all know what it is, because we read it when we signed up. When day begins, and nobody died in the night, there's no "hmm, well what caused this?", it's just, "well the doc done good" and you ****ing move on.

If people start claiming, there's no "would that role exist in this setup?" or "how come town has so many protectives?!", you know what the roles are, and you know what a counterclaim means. It's all less bull****, and more scumhunting. Enter the Hardbody was the best town game I played for a reason.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
IMO TWEWY is a pretty good set up. The first TWEWY game with Cello in it DID devolve into a numbers game, but that was more so due to the nature of the players and not the set up.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
IMO TWEWY is a pretty good set up. The first TWEWY game with Cello in it DID devolve into a numbers game, but that was more so due to the nature of the players and not the set up.
It is a good setup and I'd like to play it, but d1 with Swiss Zen and cello spouting off percentages and such kinda made me not want to r e ad the first few p ages

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
BTW I'M GIVING THE MAFIA A ONE-SHOT ROLEBLOCKER AS OF RIGHT NOW NO MARSHY DID NOT APPROVE THIS BUT I THINK IT SHOULD BE OKAY. caps

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Indie games and other obscure titles
Sid Meier's Civilization Series
Mega Man Unlimited

Need to choose between those for theme and game purposes. Small Game comin up.

Star Trek: TNG is more of an old style OS game, as is Indie games and other obscure titles and Megaman Unlimited.

Civilization will be something closer to the newer stuff (in that "The Wall" was mafia but still remarkably different) and would probably be better for a large game.

I still want to run my Death Note, but I think that's going to have to be a special private. I might have to add in a prize for the game.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll be able to pick on my own, but I'm always interested to hear what other people would rather do.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Indie games sounds like the best flavor our of those imo. But I'm biased because indie games are all I play these days 'cept Smash.

:059:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I would totally play TNG in hope that I get Q, Bulletproof Unlynchable Omnipotent Survivor who can do anything.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I can't rerun tactics because Delita is known. Also I don't like to rerun games often because I enjoy making new games more. :B

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You'd have to remove Delita or edit it some. Other than that role, yes, Tactics was designed to be run multiple times. Feel free to run it yourself.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Lemme know how they work out. Rajam ran some of my old FF ones on a spanish site, that was fun.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Top Bottom