• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
You might want to play a newbie game first, especially considering that small's player roster. The other current newbie game takng signups is only a couple slots from being filled so that wi;ll help you with the basics of it all.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
1. Swishy (marshy/Swiss)
2. th3kuzinator
3. KevinM
4. Degausser (Circus/soup)
5. Kary
6. Nabe
7. dabuz
8. BadWolf28738
9. -Masquerain-
10. Potassium
11. Red Ryu
12. Rajam
13. Orboknown
there we go, full game.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
So are we done signing up for all of these inferior games yet?

Good! In that case I do believe my small game is next.

The name of the game is Capitialism mafia. This will be an eleven player, open set up.

1 town researcher
1 town doctor
6 vts

vs.

1 mafia rolecop
1 mafia goon
1 traitor

Notes:

-The researcher checks to see if someone has a Night action once a Night.
-The vts and traitor will show up as not having a Night action, while the mafia rolecop, mafia goon, and town doctor will.
-The mafia killing the traitor will result in the traitor be recruited as a goon. At this point the traitor will have a Night action.
-The rolecop, doctor, and vts are their standard roles.
-The NAR for this game is as follows:

protect
kill
investigate
recruit (if the mafia killed the traitor)

Yes, this means that if mafia and the researcher targets the traitor on the same Night the traitor will still show up as being innocent.

Also yes, this game is basically simplified Awkward Moments mafia.

With that said, I open sign ups for my game.

Handorin

Smash Hero
And to clear it up since I seem to see differing rules on this:
Is the traitor town aligned with a mafia wincon or mafia aligned?
Other words, does he count toward town or mafia?

Super Fabulous

Joey|Ranmaru
Guys remember we still need a replacement for Ryker in koopa vs kefka

his slot has been inactive for a while

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Wait no **** traitor is mafia aligned, as in town has to lynch the traitor to win. I just said town because earlier Gheb told me that traitor should be town aligned, but I think traitor being mafia aligned works better for this set up.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
This policy seemed better when I made it.

I need a replacement for Koopa VS Kefka. 40+ pages. Modkill is three phases away.
I'll replace. Give me my role pm quickly before my masochism fetish wears off and I wake up in the morning wondering why I clawed out my own heart from my chest cavity.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wait no **** traitor is mafia aligned, as in town has to lynch the traitor to win. I just said town because earlier Gheb told me that traitor should be town aligned, but I think traitor being mafia aligned works better for this set up.

Traitors doesn't necessarily have to be lynched in order for town to win. If you make the Traitor town aligned he's actually part of the town majority and can be lynched in order for mafia to win.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Pretty much every detail about the traitor is mod preference. Personally, I don't let mafia know of his existence and I won't give them the option to recruit him either.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
the easiest route for a non-recruited traitor to win would still probably to get himself lynched. Like, it's a lot easier to act all scummy and get lynched in lylo, than it would be to actually trick people into doing what you want them to. Even if they catch onto you, now you're just guaranteed that they won't lynch you.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
the easiest route for a non-recruited traitor to win would still probably to get himself lynched. Like, it's a lot easier to act all scummy and get lynched in lylo, than it would be to actually trick people into doing what you want them to. Even if they catch onto you, now you're just guaranteed that they won't lynch you.

That's why I prefer Traitors in open setups.

Top Bottom