• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I hate that show with a passion.
red ruy how bout you stop hatin

@people
I suppose I should comment that I'm not going to comment on the theme of my upcoming game for the next week or so. But feel free to sign up anyway if you like a little mystery and suspense in your life.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
yo put me /in scooby pilgrim mafya please. I'm a wanna play. juus be warned if it takes forever and a day to fill I can't promise i'll play. but here's hopin'! Circus game always gonna be good. get hyped!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
#hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hypeperlink #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype #hype

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Family is going to be visiting the whole week. I'll be present within the hydra but it's not like i'm super active nowadays anyways. Besides that I'm good, I have nothing else to do but make appointments with my 3DS and play Fire emblem: Awakening. Then some Oracles of Ages/Seasons when they come out the 30th of May which I can't wait for. Yeah.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Would probably /in that so I could insta-shoot someone D1 then get shot for it D2.

That way I don't actually have to play mafia.

Top Bottom