• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Role PMs will be sent out sometime tonight maybe. Also, this game has the potential to be swingy. Just a heads up for those of you who don't like that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Before role PMs go out, fair warning that I'm ****ing my meta right out of here and will be trying something new this game.

Saying it now so it's a null tell

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll be logged in the other hydra so I'll never forget

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
13 slots, mafia alongside unique game mechanics. A-game aspects. Not for the faint of heart. No hydras.​
The plot/theme is based around a fictional Super Mario Brothers X Final Fantasy VI crossover fighting game.​
This isn't going to run until I have a group of 13 players who are fully committed to an intense game probably lasting well longer than any small setup has a right to last. I'd encourage anyone who's iffy to sign up for some other game.​

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Gah, why do you do this to me, Nabe? I don't know if I can (I can't!) commit to something like that.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk no hydras .__.
Just do a reverse hydra
Give someone your account password
They'll seamlessly post as you and I'll never know
Until they accidentally post on their account and I modkill you
And I'll stop the game then and go hide in a cave crying and naked
I hunt for food but find next to nothing because I'm not outdoorsy at all
I starve to death

MVP: Xonar

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
simple just make an alt account and pretend to be a newbie who has experience with mafia and join and give the pass to someone else like nahbabe said

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Prolly Hunter X Hunter, where he was hydra'd with soup.

Which is kind of more evidence to the point that Zen shouldn't be alone :p

EDIT: OH! wait wait wait! He also completed FFVIII Mafia... where he was hydra'd with Badwolf, and they died kind of early... yea nvm

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
did not read but i assume nabe wouldn't let this fine opportunity pass let alone stop me from holding zen at gunpoint

nabe please don't ruin this for me

Top Bottom