• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The large probably won't even be filled for weeks, if not months. If ya'll even knew how hyped you should be for this one....

But it's understandable.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
For reals though, how long did Gheb's game take to fill? And that game promised you a gun right when you signed up (with some exceptions).

I mean, my game is much better than Gheb's, but you guys don't know that yet. So I expect this to take a while.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Orbo tryin' to hustle a PR outta me when it starts.

It might work.

jk RNG ftw

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Swords: I like your honesty.

Although if you haste the game too much, you're just going to make Soup and Ryu /out.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
The true test is if Werekill tries to join.

/peopleviewingthreadbait

Also I am terrible with PR's. So...I'm not exactly looking to be one lol.

Maybe Orbo could handle nightPlay and I handle dayPlay

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
For reals though, how long did Gheb's game take to fill? And that game promised you a gun right when you signed up (with some exceptions).

I mean, my game is much better than Gheb's, but you guys don't know that yet. So I expect this to take a while.
Consider that his game was there for quite a while. Once the game drain like... clears up I'm sure people will move in once more join. Wait till a few (like two?) games finish that are already running if there are not that I'm looking because AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I kinda wanna play mafia, but I just don't have as much time for it anymore. Would love to host more than play but my games are so... so far away.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
That was mostly a joke Circus. I DO want to play mafia, and I also want my large to come up sometime within this summer, so I'm killing two birds with one stone.

You know how people complain about how far away their game is, yet don't join any games themselves, thus failing to help their problem? I don't want to be in that category

/not a jab at OS who legitimately busy

Overswarm

is laughing at you
That was mostly a joke Circus. I DO want to play mafia, and I also want my large to come up sometime within this summer, so I'm killing two birds with one stone.

You know how people complain about how far away their game is, yet don't join any games themselves, thus failing to help their problem? I don't want to be in that category

/not a jab at OS who legitimately busy
I've played enough games, I did my time! Rabble rabble rabble!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Eh, worth a shot

/in elements mafia

I actually also came up with an element mafia but unfortunately didn't get it finalized like all of the other games that I was making at the time. Early bird gets the worm or something like that I guess

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
*look at small*

3. No Hetero (marshy/Nabe)

ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

PAGING ZEN

Top Bottom