• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Sworddancer, I was referring to the Gheb element. You dug your own grave.

Edit: Barium. :gova:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
gova im sure im not the only one who wants to see a picture of your handlebar mustache

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I make no bones about calling out those who butcher the almighty power of science.

/in small

EDIT: Also I'm seconding Soup's request to see Gova's handlebar mustache.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yet I also have a handlebar mustache

oops wait nvm that's not the kind I have (I have the one where it loops down... like an upside down parabola)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Scooter
noun
a child's vehicle that typically has two wheels with a low footboard between them, is steered by a handlebar, and is propelled by pushing one foot against the ground while resting the other on the footboard.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
It's still a hard thing to ask for a small pony to balance on two wheels when IMO you should be really surprised that she can even ride a scooter in the first place.

:applejack:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
wherse the dislike button when you need it
Code:
<style type="text/css">
    #styling_example .lb-like{
background-color: green;
}
    #styling_example .lb-dislike {
        background-color: red;
    }
</style>

<div id="styling_example">

<span class="likebtn-wrapper" data-lang="en" data-style="gray"></span>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//www.likebtn.com/js/widget.js"></script>

</div>
It'd be a red thumbs down dislike button.
It'd also make a green thumbs up like button though.

Given enough time and the will to do it, I'm sure Xivii / someone could easily make a dislike button that wasn't 3rd party.

It'd almost be as easy as copy pasting the like button code and changing the text to dislike, the hard part would be notifications if that was to be a continuing feature

Top Bottom