• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
:(

I didn't expect TTGL to come up so soon. I thought Kuz was behind me in the queue.

I'm kind of in too many games right now.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I could probably only dedicate time to really post at night and maybe mid day. Is that ok for Gurren mafia? I've also been meaning to watch it so now this'll give me a reason lol.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
My game has a requirement that the player must have completed two games to completion so I must respectfully deny your request

my apologies

@sold: I have spoken with fynal and he will gone an unfortunately long amount of time so we have agreed that him joining would not be a good idea.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
/out kuz's

oh well maybe next time

now, lets see some Kittehs vs Domos!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ya K V D!

Interesting. Gurren Lagen will be interesting. : P I will try to be a well synched hydra for this. : P

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia

13 man game

Pre-ins count (gova and ryker seperatly pre-ind to me awhile ago but I would prefer if they still alerted me that they were still interested).

Two hydras max no exceptions. Red ryu and ranmaru have both notified me about their interest to hydra and both have inned in thread so they recieve one of the slots assuming the game didnt fill up before they inned (I skimmed the signup thread and just saw tons of /ins didnt really count then) which means there is only one more hydra spot open. I want to hear from both memebers of the other hydra either privatly or in this thread before accepting it and first come first serve.

Fynal talk to me about your availibility. I've heard you're going away on a trip soon and might be without access for a month. If thats the case I dont think I can accomodate that really. When are you leaving/how long are you gone?
Haaa, this.

Now give me a week to figure out who got in when.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
(Small) Th3_Kuzinator's Gurren Lagann Mafia:

1. Soupamario
2. Glyph
3. Sworddancer
4. Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth)
5. asianaussie
6. Lovably Adorable Kanine (RR/Ranmaru)
7. Gova
8. JTB

!!! It's looking like a fun player list thus far!

(hey kuz did I ever review this? this looks like my kinda game :cool:)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
/in TTGL

SIX GAMES *****ES
ugh ugh. I'm hydrad in two games, in two other games, and signed up as a replacement for another. You're beating me D:

But I'm not going more than that, lol.
Though if I do happen to join TTGL, I want Viral.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Even if my game fills up I am not going to start it for a little bit because just to give the queue a break. There are 7 games going at a time and there will inevitabally be some players who will spread themselves too thin

just so everyone who is playing knows

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Even if my game fills up I am not going to start it for a little bit because just to give the queue a break. There are 7 games going at a time and there will inevitabally be some players who will spread themselves too thin

just so everyone who is playing knows
That actually sounds really awesome. What is the earliest you think you'll start?

/in as a replacement

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
/in GL

I remember hearing something about having two games to completion, so I'll just explain quickly.

I don't have two to completion in DGames, but I have several.

Death Note start to finish in the BBR.
BBR Mafia start to finish in the BBR.
Super Mario RPG, replaced out partway through, also BBR.
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance in DGames, start to finish.
RE4 Mafia, replaced INTO partway through.

So I don't have 2 FULL games in Dgames, but I do have 3 full games total. xD

Top Bottom