• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
/in Kittens

For Tanny and cuz I wanna play against Swiss again.

Why in god's name i'm in four now...? I'm a madman.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Oh gosh
I better pre-/in for Kuzi's game.
I'll most likely be hydraing with Ryker for it.

Wouldn't want to miss this.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'll let Kuz decide if he wants to count any of the /ins from before his game actually started taking sign-ups.

Like it's kinda ridiculous and probably half full already if I'm to just straight up count them.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wow

you pre-inners are lame.

J, only four games? :mistyface:

/pecsflex

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Asdioh: I miscounted, actually 5 haha.

And sweet OS is joining DvK, I have the wanting to play another game with you since like Mafia RS (don't really count Touhou)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
/in Kittens vs. Domokuns

oh wait, is is filled? I hope not, it's the first flavor that's caught my eye in months and I've seen them all :(

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
(Small) Tandora's Kittens vs Domo-kuns Mafia:

1. Zen
2. Shadow Moth
3. Fynal
4. JO_OEY
5. Swiss
6. Sworddancer
7. J
8. Gordito
9. Raziek

Filled!

I have to wait for Kuzi to get back to me, I don't know if he's going to accept everyone who /in'd before I announce it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
it's pretty amazing that it looks like my game really WILL eventually reach the top of the queue, but slow down guys! that's like 3 games filled in a few days, after not having one filled for ... I don't even know how long!

/don't be inactive please

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I'm glad people are excited about my game!

I do believe Ranmaru was second to in.
Swiss, your PM said you couldn't make it, but the forum seems to say you are in? Which is it? =p

I'll post roles and OP tomorrow when I'm sure of who's in.

Replacements are always welcome!

(Small) Tandora's Kittens vs Domo-kuns Mafia:

1. Zen
2. Shadow Moth
3. Fynal
4. JO_OEY
5. Swiss
6. Sworddancer
7. J
8. Gordito
9. Raziek

Filled!

I have to wait for Kuzi to get back to me, I don't know if he's going to accept everyone who /in'd before I announce it.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia

13 man game

Pre-ins count (gova and ryker seperatly pre-ind to me awhile ago but I would prefer if they still alerted me that they were still interested).

Two hydras max no exceptions. Red ryu and ranmaru have both notified me about their interest to hydra and both have inned in thread so they recieve one of the slots assuming the game didnt fill up before they inned (I skimmed the signup thread and just saw tons of /ins didnt really count then) which means there is only one more hydra spot open. I want to hear from both memebers of the other hydra either privatly or in this thread before accepting it and first come first serve.

Fynal talk to me about your availibility. I've heard you're going away on a trip soon and might be without access for a month. If thats the case I dont think I can accomodate that really. When are you leaving/how long are you gone?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
leaving in 3.5 weeks, gone for 4-4.5 weeks

so basically, unless this game goes really really REALLY fast i'd have to hydra (i think)

(i figured 3.5 weeks would prolly be enough for the 9player ducktales, if im srsly mistaken someone tell me so i can out or hydra before it starts)

edit: if we go to my coloradian cousin's house first (ill ask my parents) then IN THEORIE i could be gone for 4ish days and then be back for another 5ish

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
found our plan/schedule

looks like i can be active for 3.5 weeks, then gone for 2-3 days, then active again for another 4 days before we go out into the desert far away from electricity much less internets

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Never hydra'd before.

It's only appropriate my first mafia gattai is done in kuz's mafia, anyone wanna hydra?

I'm ok with just going it alone. I will cry manly tears.

Top Bottom