• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
##garg

lets get some stances up in this ish we outta rvs people. ronike thoughts on either wagon? if neither are scum picks who is?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Freaking smashboards elminating quote pyramids... :bee:

Bats, in quoting Real Gamer, took out the part where real gamer said hed be down if that's the route we want to take

If you weren't being too stupid to be scum, I'd be on you for this all, but in relation to your other posts, this seems like it could have just been an honest mistake

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol i hate u

Bats, in quoting Real Gamer, took out the part where real gamer said hed be down if that's the route we want to take

If you weren't being too stupid to be scum, I'd be on you for this all, but in relation to your other posts, this seems like it could have just been an honest mistake
i thought it was scummy as ****, just not in the mafia sense of the word

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Lets be clear that he is okay with people claiming.
Yes if (take note of the IF) there are people in this game that think it would be beneficial to claim early then we should let them claim. I never once stated everyone should claim. I included myself because I have nothing to hide... You're grasping at straws here.

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice

LOL ***** please

Are you seriously going to sit there are tell me he DIDN'T SAY HE WAS OKAY WITH CLAIMING?

Because that's literally all I said he said.

That he was okay with it.

And he did say that?

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
Yes if (take note of the IF) there are people in this game that think it would be beneficial to claim early then we should let them claim. I never once stated everyone should claim. I included myself because I have nothing to hide... You're grasping at straws here.
I'm not grasping at **** you're backtracking.

You said you are okay with people claiming. I have explained why that hurts town.

You are okay with hurting town.

You just said it again look:

we should let them claim
I think NO WE SHOULDN'T.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Why would both Garg and Gorf be scum with the interactions they have had?
well, im not 1000% gorf is scum, but i know garg is.

his phrasing on his attack on gorf activated that specific scumdar tell that is pretty much never wrong. its not that he's reaching, which he kinda is, but its the way he phrased it. he's either

a.) scum trying to appear confident and solid on his push or
b.) scum trying to appear confident and solid on his push because he knows gorf is scum and, likely, gorf said to bus early RVS

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
also guarantee you garg is watching this thread right now like "**** **** how do i respond **** gotta keep it cool only RVS nothing to seriously worry about yet but ****"

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
LET IT BE KNOWN TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD, AND I WILL QUOTE THiS IN ENDGAME WHEN I'M RIGHT, IF EITHER GORF OR GARG FLIPS SCUM, THE OTHER IS ALSO SCUM

more real gamer votes though
Master of mafia right here.

So you'll help me bus my buddy right? Also, has your opinion of Real Gamer changed?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
well, im not 1000% gorf is scum, but i know garg is.

his phrasing on his attack on gorf activated that specific scumdar tell that is pretty much never wrong. its not that he's reaching, which he kinda is, but its the way he phrased it. he's either

a.) scum trying to appear confident and solid on his push or
b.) scum trying to appear confident and solid on his push because he knows gorf is scum and, likely, gorf said to bus early RVS
Hmm yeah I can see it more from this. Not sure I would link them as mates but I would say how Garg went on Gorf did seem odd since I wasn't sure where the jump came from.

Ronike

Smash Ace
##garg

lets get some stances up in this ish we outta rvs people. ronike thoughts on either wagon? if neither are scum picks who is?
Eh, not really feeling either of them. I can see where you might think there is a correlation there, but neither have done a whole lot that I find myself disagreeing with immensly. They've both done some not super great things, like

Gorf saying he's on board with Gamer bandwagon, but not voting or giving real reason why

and Garg FOSing Gorf rather than voting, in a game where lynching doesn't happen by majority.

But for the most part I'm not really feeling a wagon on either. If I had to vote one or the other, I'd vote Gorf, cause I find myself agreeing more with what Garg is saying, but I wouldn't really lynch either at the moment.

And on that note... time to deal with more stupidity :bee:

How is that a misrepresentation?

I said you were okay with claiming. Do you disagree that that's what you said, because I can quote it again?
This is what you had in your quote in post #156

The Real Gamer said:
In terms of claiming I'm down
this is what The Real Gamer actually said in that post:

The Real Gamer said:
In terms of claiming I'm down I'd that's the route we want to take.
which is a completely different statement.

Honestly, how do you not see that? I'm starting to find myself getting very irritated with you. Not gonna call you scum til after you see why I'm doing what I'm doing and see how you react, but I really don't like this. Also, you are quoting TRG, not me? What do his quotes have anything to do with what I want to do.

My scum suspects right now are still fairly light suspects, but I'm still waiting on KyryK to explain why 14 random numbers, and bats is getting on my nerves... Might do a question list for people later to help get some better connections going...

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Damn Gorf, looks like your hero kuz caught us. Do you make anything of him pushing this route?

##Gorf

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
As for my wagon...

Bats is town. Annoying town, but town.

Gorf is null.

Kuz seems town.

Mac seems town.

Garg FOS'ing Gorf out of nowhere was weird and I'd like more explanation on it.

##Garg

I'd go back to real gamer if given the chance though.
Why are you so quick to bandwagon? One sec you're on my wagon then you flip to Garg once Kuz says we should go Garg.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't like how he didn't want to taker a stance on claiming and said, "I'll do what town wants"

I don't like how Garg handled Gorf but I think he has a point on gamer from that front.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Garg FOS'ing Gorf out of nowhere was weird and I'd like more explanation on it.
I quoted those for a reason. I thought it'd be obvious how hard Gorf was bull****ting. This is what he said:
dood kuz is ACTUALLY playing

what do people think of bat harpin on the people who are looking for peoples opinions on early claiming... while CONVENIENTLY AVOIDING real gamers approval of the claim game?

-obligatory agreeing with the real gamer route-

kuz whats your take on the slamma jamma haters?
he wants people to claim? the only player ive seen advocate that is real gamer, other than that ive seen an attempt at open queries about it, which rings to me just as scummy as kyryk asking for people to give him a number so he can rng vote in post 1 (hint: not scummy at all). outline his expressed desire FOR claims to be made n ill give you that. if not ill call you mechanical n push for a connection between you and real gamer upon a scumgamer flip.
These are both awful. Does anyone in this game actually think bats is scum? No, his play was weird at first but town got used to it after adjusting to his playstyle. The reasoning Gorf presented in the first quote looks nice on a surface level, but ignores thinking into what bats was actually doing. The second quote is just disgusting because making a connection between the two off something so weak is farfetched to the point that I doubt he genuinely believes in what he's saying.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I don't like how Garg handled Gorf but I think he has a point on gamer from that front.
The way I handled Gorf was fine; I just didn't spoonfeed everyone because the quotes spoke for themselves. You're just on kuz's ****.

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
Well considering being wrong is not alignment indicative, yeah, it might be some bs scum said.
[hr]
Also @Damdred @Templar @SLAM it would be really great if you guys posted more so we could circlejerk our way to victory.
Wait he never even called you scum for being wrong. He just said you were wrong.

So no, nothing about garg is even remotely scummy.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
So bats thinks I'm scum since I was okay with people wanting to claim IF THEY WANTED TO CLAIM + the fact that I'm personally cool with claiming. Hell of a stretch.

Now Aoi thinks I'm scum for not taking a stance even though I've already made the following post in response to Garg:
Whether we actually end up claiming or not is irrelevant to me; I'm much more interested in how people responded to the question (which is why I went neutral).

But since you asked I'd personally prefer not to claim this early.
Gorf and Kuz were just trying to get a wagon going.

Garg started the wagon in the first place.

This wagon sucks and of all the votes on me Aoi's vote on me was the scummiest by far.

##Aoi Inu

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
These are both awful. Does anyone in this game actually think bats is scum? No, his play was weird at first but town got used to it after adjusting to his playstyle. The reasoning Gorf presented in the first quote looks nice on a surface level, but ignores thinking into what bats was actually doing. The second quote is just disgusting because making a connection between the two off something so weak is farfetched to the point that I doubt he genuinely believes in what he's saying.
@#HBC | Gorf what's your response to this?

Top Bottom