• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I quoted those for a reason. I thought it'd be obvious how hard Gorf was bull****ting. This is what he said:

These are both awful. Does anyone in this game actually think bats is scum? No, his play was weird at first but town got used to it after adjusting to his playstyle. The reasoning Gorf presented in the first quote looks nice on a surface level, but ignores thinking into what bats was actually doing. The second quote is just disgusting because making a connection between the two off something so weak is farfetched to the point that I doubt he genuinely believes in what he's saying.

Pretty much a scum slip. What's wrong with thinking bats is scum? In fact, you don't even just say you agree that he's town or give reasons but instead FAULT GORF for thinking these things (likely, because you know bats is town)

What is he actually doing?

Reaching, but largely irrelevant.

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
So bats thinks I'm scum since I was okay with people wanting to claim IF THEY WANTED TO CLAIM + the fact that I'm personally cool with claiming. Hell of a stretch.
It's a stretch to believe you were okay with people claiming? You just said it twice which makes that 5? times you've said you were okay with people claiming?

Despite the -fact- that no one in this game has been able to give me a reason why claiming might help town? Despite the -fact- that several people, myself not included, have agreed that claiming is bad for town?

Is this your way of begging to be lynched?

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
So bats thinks I'm scum since I was okay with people wanting to claim IF THEY WANTED TO CLAIM + the fact that I'm personally cool with claiming. Hell of a stretch.
It's a stretch to believe you were okay with people claiming? You just said it twice which makes that 5? times you've said you were okay with people claiming?

Despite the -fact- that no one in this game has been able to give me a reason why claiming might help town? Despite the -fact- that several people, myself not included, have agreed that claiming is bad for town?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
BATSNACKS:

look, homie, i dont know what other mafia site you come from or how you've been raised to play this game or what age you are but look. you're town. gamer is easily not the scummiest in thread right now and YOU'RE BEATING A DEAD HORSE over a verbal inconsistency.

lets please get off that subject because I can assure you we wont be lynching gamer off his post tacitly accepting people claiming. it just wont happen and its not that scummy.

can you please help me push the garg wagon, if for nothing else, to put some pressure in the right place?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Nah, I have my vote on scum and I'm not engaging a confirmed bull****ter. Feel free to join me when you get your head out of your ***.
if you can't answer what you think batsnacks was originally doing, you are 100% FAKING YOUR CONTENT. your noncompliance is an attempt to look towny in the face of my accusations. a real townie would at least be able to backlash at me with wit AND content.

everyone else in thread, NOTICE THIS. join me on garg.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559

Holy **** dude...

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
BATSNACKS:

look, homie, i dont know what other mafia site you come from or how you've been raised to play this game or what age you are but look. you're town. gamer is easily not the scummiest in thread right now and YOU'RE BEATING A DEAD HORSE over a verbal inconsistency.

lets please get off that subject because I can assure you we wont be lynching gamer off his post tacitly accepting people claiming. it just wont happen and its not that scummy.

can you please help me push the garg wagon, if for nothing else, to put some pressure in the right place?
The only scummy thing garg has done is not respond to you.

And garg if you're reading I know, probably better than you do, how frustrating it is fleshing out a read you think is obvious but it's in your best interest to try. Half of this game is being right, the other half is convincing people you're right.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
if you can't answer what you think batsnacks was originally doing, you are 100% FAKING YOUR CONTENT. your noncompliance is an attempt to look towny in the face of my accusations. a real townie would at least be able to backlash at me with wit AND content.

Nah, you said you would vote Gorf, and you haven't followed up on doing that. So if you're going to be an uncooperative liar about what you're going to do, I'm not going to waste my time playing ball with you when you don't really mean what you're saying. Vote Gorf and help me push the lynch like you said you would do, or get out of my face crying about how I'm not cooperating with you when you're doing the same for me. It's unfair and it's bull****. I don't care about your rep or how many dickriders you have in this room.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
gamer, throw a lynch on garg. my reasoning is out in the open. please stop responding to bats. its not fruitful thread discussion.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Nah, you said you would vote Gorf, and you haven't followed up on doing that. So if you're going to be an uncooperative liar about what you're going to do, I'm not going to waste my time playing ball with you when you don't really mean what you're saying. Vote Gorf and help me push the lynch like you said you would do, or get out of my face crying about how I'm not cooperating with you when you're doing the same for me. It's unfair and it's bull****. I don't care about your rep or how many ****riders you have in this room.
you said "help me lynch my scummate"

I said "sure"

I didn't say when. I can help you when you've already fipped scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
well, im not 1000% gorf is scum, but i know garg is.

his phrasing on his attack on gorf activated that specific scumdar tell that is pretty much never wrong. its not that he's reaching, which he kinda is, but its the way he phrased it. he's either

a.) scum trying to appear confident and solid on his push or
b.) scum trying to appear confident and solid on his push because he knows gorf is scum and, likely, gorf said to bus early RVS
oh, damn, completely forgot i actually gave a complete reasoning for why you should go first. would you look at that.

garg, answer the question. regardless of the "**** riders" in this room, I will get people to rally behind me to lynch you if you continue to act scummy in the face of scummy accusations. that has nothing to do with my rep, that is just me wanting to see your scum flip with my own eyes

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
you said "help me lynch my scummate"

I said "sure"

I didn't say when. I can help you when you've already fipped scum.
I said, "help me bus", which means that Gorf dies this Day phase. Are you seriously trying to play stupid word games on this?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Pretty much a scum slip. What's wrong with thinking bats is scum? In fact, you don't even just say you agree that he's town or give reasons but instead FAULT GORF for thinking these things (likely, because you know bats is town)

well, im not 1000% gorf is scum, but i know garg is.

his phrasing on his attack on gorf activated that specific scumdar tell that is pretty much never wrong. its not that he's reaching, which he kinda is, but its the way he phrased it. he's either

a.) scum trying to appear confident and solid on his push or
b.) scum trying to appear confident and solid on his push because he knows gorf is scum and, likely, gorf said to bus early RVS

@Gamer: fair enough

@everyone else:wagon

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote Count

Alive [17]: Aoi Inu, Adumbrodeus (ad.), Rajam, Gorf (Grf), KyryK (Kyr), DJCrinkleCut, th3kuzinator, Ronike (Rni), Mac, The Real Gamer (Trg), Holder of the Heel (Hld), Ranmaru, Alakaslam, The Templar, Damdred (De.), batsnacks, Gargaglion (Gr.)

Vote History

Designated Lynch = Red

#1 - #40
Kyr [1] Gr.
Kyr [2] Gr. | Bat
Kyr [3] Gr. | Bat | Mac
Bat [1] Grf
De. [1] Kyr
Ala [1] Hld
Kyr [4] Gr. | Bat | Mac | Rni
Ala [2] Hld | Trg

#41 - # 80
Kyr [3] Gr. | Mac | Rni
Rni [1] Bat
Trg [1] Kuz
Kyr [2] Gr. | Rni
Trg [2] Kuz | Mac
Kyr [1] Rni
>Trg [2] Kuz | Mac
Trg [3] Kuz | Mac | Gr.

#81 - #120
Ala [1] Trg

#121 - #160
Ala [0]
Trg [1]
Kuz | Gr.

#161 - #200
Trg [1] Gr.
Gr. [1]
Kuz
Trg [2] Gr. | Aoi
Trg [1] Gr.
Gr. [2] Kuz | Aoi
Trg [0]
Grf [1] Gr.
Aoi [1]
Trg

Currently Designated to be Lynched:

Gargaglione [2] - th3kuzinator | Aoi Inu

Last edited:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I answer your questions garg if you answer mine, and I will keep harping you on this question since I know you dont have an answer to it and you were faking content.

What was bat's original intention, which gorf called scummy, and you'e calling towny. You listed it as a reason. Back your stance up aka actually PLAY the game.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
So you've lied about helping me lynch Gorf, then say, "Bro trust me, answer my questions and I'll do what you say" and expect me to just be your *****?

What a joke.

And you don't actually "know" **** if you're Town. You're calling me scummy (you've listed me as scum for having knowledge of players' alignments) for the same confidence that you have towards me right now.

I do intend on going in further detail on Gorf, but I want him to get in here first and it won't be on your word. Harp all you want, you're hypocritical as **** and I'm not going to be cooperative with you until you do what you said you would.

For the record, I don't think kuz is scummy for this. He just has no idea what he's doing and is bad at analyzing language. His lack of direction after my Town flip confirms the former.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
im not asking for you to give me more reasoning. im asking you to clarify reasoning which you've already given in defense of the only content you've given.

if you're town and actually think gorf is scum, you would have no problem backing up something you've already said. am i wrong?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
and you must be joking me if you actually think your reasoning of "you didnt follow through on your word" to vote gorf with me holds any weight. ive shown you twice that i think you're scum and im not 100% on gorf.

why would i vote someone im not sure is scum over my top scumread, hmmmmm?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Now Aoi thinks I'm scum for not taking a stance even though I've already made the following post in response to Garg:

Gorf and Kuz were just trying to get a wagon going.

Garg started the wagon in the first place.

This wagon sucks and of all the votes on me Aoi's vote on me was the scummiest by far.

##Aoi Inu
It was how you were earlier than bugged me.

If you gave it later, that isn't the issue over your initial position.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Lol, you just said that me vs. Gorf was SvS. By that logic, he should be as expendable as I am hence you helping me bus him. It's not my fault that you chose to talk out of your ass and again say some **** you don't actually mean. For someone who's so big on accountability and sharing information, you're pretty good at doing jack **** with regard to either of them.

As for backing up what I said, read my earlier post. I suggest you stop engaging me directly for now because I don't give a **** about playing to your whim due to reasons I've stated.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Starting to see the wagon on Garg. Just answer the damn question, if you don't, well I'm inclined to think you're damn scummy as well ;)

##Unvote
##Vote Gargaglione

@KyryK I still expect to hear from you why 14.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
why would i vote someone im not sure is scum over my top scumread, hmmmmm?
OH ****!

MAYBE letting the interaction play out naturally instead of coming in here whiteknighting Gorf and doing half the work for him would've allowed you to solidify your reads instead of turning this thread into a ****storm without even hearing from the other!

Who would have thought something like this

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Starting to see the wagon on Garg. Just answer the damn question, if you don't, well I'm inclined to think you're damn scummy as well ;)
So when kuz doesn't follow up on pushing Gorf like he says he will, it's cool. But when I don't follow up answering a question because I want to hold him accountable to his word, then it's a huge problem.

I love the double standard going on here.

So Ronike, why does me not answering a question make me likelier to be scum? That's the best you've got at this point in the game? Please walk me through your thought process of not wanting to vote me a little while ago to hopping the wagon now.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace

Scum slips don't exist.

This is a scummy action however, when I forget about pedantry mode.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
have fun being sassy and wagoned.

if you're town, its not in your wincon to be lynched. let me remind you that Days are only 4 days long so dont bank on time to swing the wagon away from you.

your stubbornness just shows you're grasping at solidarity. i know because it's how i would react if i were scum. "im not backing down to his accusations so I must not be scum because scum would just play along and not want to cause attention"

@ala: vote garg then homie, I don't think he's taking this game seriously rn

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
BATSNACKS:

Hiiiiijole so hard read Kuz scum for long

So BAMCIS with the jnconsistency lol

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
OH ****!

MAYBE letting the interaction play out naturally instead of coming in here whiteknighting Gorf and doing half the work for him would've allowed you to solidify your reads instead of turning this thread into a ****storm without even hearing from the other!

Who would have thought something like this
oh and trust me, gorf is gonna have something to say. im not muddling your interaction by asking you to clarify reasoning you've already disclosed. your avoidance of being able to backup what you say is the only weird thing here

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
have fun being sassy and wagoned.

if you're town, its not in your wincon to be lynched. let me remind you that Days are only 4 days long so dont bank on time to swing the wagon away from you.

your stubbornness just shows you're grasping at solidarity. i know because it's how i would react if i were scum. "im not backing down to his accusations so I must not be scum because scum would just play along and not want to cause attention"

@ala: vote garg then homie, I don't think he's taking this game seriously rn
No sheeeeitt, simply answer a question but nah nah talk in eyebleedyello about wtf

##Gargalione

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So when kuz doesn't follow up on pushing Gorf like he says he will, it's cool. But when I don't follow up answering a question because I want to hold him accountable to his word, then it's a huge problem.

I love the double standard going on here.

So Ronike, why does me not answering a question make me likelier to be scum? That's the best you've got at this point in the game? Please walk me through your thought process of not wanting to vote me a little while ago to hopping the wagon now.
I'm not really considered with his actions to Gorf atm over you answering his question because you answering actually helps me figure out a read on you.

Top Bottom