• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Rules of the Game <- Link

Post-Game <- Link

----------------------------

Navigation
Dawn 1 Begins
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends

Dusk 1 Begins
Dusk 1 Ends
Night 1 Begins
Night 1 Ends
Dawn 2 Begins
Dawn 2 Ends
Day 2 Begins

Day 2 Ends
Dusk 2 Begins

Dusk 2 Ends
Night 2 Begins
Night 2 Ends
Dawn 3 Begins
Dawn 3 Ends
Day 3 Begins

Day 3 Ends
Dusk 3 Begins

Dusk 3 Ends
Night 3 Begins
Night 3 Ends
Dawn 4 Begins
Dawn 4 Ends
Day 4 Begins

Day 4 Ends
Dusk 4 Begins

Player List
0 tHe-Man
1 Red Ryu (Aoi Inu)
2 Adumbrodeus
3 Rajam
4 Gorf
5 KyryK > FireEmblemnier > FrozenFlame
6 DJCrinkleCut
7 th3kuzinator
8 Ronike
9 Mac
10 The Real Gamer
11 Holder of the Heel
12 Ranmaru
13 Alakaslam
14 TheTemplar > Orboknown
15 Damdred > Maven
16 batsnacks
17 Gargaglione

----------------------------

As of Dusk 4 / Game End

Alive: Adumbrodeus, FrozenFlame, th3kuzinator, Ronike, Mac, The Real Gamer, Holder of the Heel, Alakaslam, Orboknown, Gargaglione

Dead: tHe-Man, Gorf, Rajam, Red Ryu, batsnacks, DJCrinckleCut, Ranmaru, Maven

Dropped Items
File: Higuchi [N]
ID: Higuchi
Sidoh's Death Note

File: Kanzo Mogi [N]
ID: Kanzo Mogi
File: Watari [N]
ID: Watari
Sniper Rifle

File: Soichiro Yagami [N]
ID: Soichiro Yagami
File: Halle Lidner [N]
ID: Halle Lidner
File: Aiber [N]
ID: Tierry Morello
ID: Hirokazu Ukita
ID: John Wallace
ID: Elrado Coil

File: Naomi Misora [N]
ID: Naomi Misora
ID: Shoko Maki

Rem's Death Note [N]

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
[COLLAPSE=DAWN 1]At long last, the mass serial murderer, Kira was on the verge of being captured....

Finally, it was over...Kira was caught at last, and the world could return to chaos peace. Or so they thought...

"the-man! the-man! What's going on!!!"

"gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!"

"Someone help him!

"Gyaaaaaaayugaaa!!!!"

"the-man!!!"

"O--Oh god..."

"*Krrszt* Ryuuzaki, it's the-man. He's--he's dead..."

Dawn 1 Begins!

the-man has died during the Night. The following items were found on his body:​

[collapse=File: Higuchi]
FILE: KIYOSUKE HIGUCHI

USERNAME: the-man
IDENTIFICATION: Kiyosuke Higuchi
ALIGNMENT: Pro-Kira
OBJECTIVE: You win if the Pro-Kira alignment achieves endgame.

Passive (1):

Morbid Composer - Nocturnal
You have the ability to use the death note during the night phase.
[/collapse]
[collapse=ID: Higuchi]
[/collapse]​

[collapse=Sidoh's Death Note]
Sidoh's Death Note said:
[/collapse]

Dawn 1 ends December 10, 23:59:59 GMT-7

Remember, no posting!
[/COLLAPSE]

Last edited:

KyryK

Smash Cadet
Roll up, roll up! Er...person below me at least. Pick a number from 1 to 14, the number will be used to pick someone from a randomized version of the playerlist for me to vote for. Why not 17 you ask? Well i've taken my scumbuddies off the list, i'm not gonna risk voting for them am i. ;)

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Chupazi. Nein cannot Blazinghand me here; for it is 3am

I speak the ways of what is this I am what is not remember how I whar

Who is this man guy what is what just happened

Well this I figure when it is not so early k wil sleep for to not to drunk post to the board

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Roll up, roll up! Er...person below me at least. Pick a number from 1 to 14, the number will be used to pick someone from a randomized version of the playerlist for me to vote for. Why not 17 you ask? Well i've taken my scumbuddies off the list, i'm not gonna risk voting for them am i. ;)
I don't see how this accomplishes anything.

I'll take this vote...and USE IT!

##Kyryk

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
Is this how I vote?

##Kyryk

But yeah we're not RNGing. I want people to actually be accountable for who they vote.

KyryK

Smash Cadet
I don't see how this accomplishes anything.

I'll take this vote...and USE IT!

##Kyryk
Just because you don't see what it'll accomplish doesn't mean it won't accomplish anything. Just remember, western education is sinful. Gaah! Sorry, thought i was Slam there for a second. Now if you'll pick a number it'll be very helpful to me.

KyryK

Smash Cadet
Batsnacks and Mac, why the votes on me? Reasons are kinda necessary to push the game forward, y'know.

KyryK

Smash Cadet

##batsnacks
12 it is, that's 12 for anyone that wasn't paying attention...12.

Aaaaand 12 is...Damdred! Congratulations, you're our lucky winner!

##Damdred

Remember kiddies, western education is sinful.

And thank you Gorf for being so helpful, if you can be even more helpful by explaining your vote on Batsnacks that'll be fantastic.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
##Alakasam

I really don't want to try reading anymore of those posts.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
##Alakasam

It's going to take a while to get used to not editing my posts.

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
@ KyryK KyryK I thought I already explained my vote but I can flesh it out.

I don't want to RNG lynch because it removes responsibility from voting. People aren't accountable for their votes that way, because everyone's "reason" for voting is the RNG. It's a crap shoot and if it's wrong we don't get any info from votes.

That's not even mentioning that your RNG is easily gamed.

So I'm voting you 1. Because RNG is awful and 2. Your RNG method is game-able and 3. Because I get the feeling you think you look like you're contributing but you're not.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
soooooo

i think it might be a good idea for everyone to claim if they have access to outside-thread communications

KyryK

Smash Cadet

I don't want to RNG lynch because it removes responsibility from voting. People aren't accountable for their votes that way, because everyone's "reason" for voting is the RNG. It's a crap shoot and if it's wrong we don't get any info from votes.

So I'm voting you 1. Because RNG is awful and 2. Your RNG method is game-able and 3. Because I get the feeling you think you look like you're contributing but you're not.
Hmm, very nice reasoning. Here, have a cookie.

Give Cookie: Batsnacks

I hate RNG as well because it accomplishes absolutely nothing in regards to scumhunting but the point of my OP was to provide something for people to focus on so i could gage their reactions and hopefully get some early reads on them and kickstart the game. Also if you could tell me how i could've been more contributory so far given we're not even 1/4 of the way through D1 and we've only got about 10 posts to scrutinize i'd like to hear it.

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
yoooo forgot Ronike was in this game. hype

@ batsnacks batsnacks it'll make fake claims harder in the future. What do you think?
If there are townies with access to out of thread comms they should keep quiet about it. Their allies would be able to confirm them easily if they needed to claim. We don't need to needlessly offer our power roles up to be shot.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh boy, Mafia. :bee: Let's see how bad the rust is...

##KyryK
The hell even is this? Randoming to start conversation is one thing, but what possible reason could you have to eliminate 3 players from a random list? 2 could be a masonry, but you are not in a masonry with 3 people, or at least not three people of whom you know their names.

Explain better, show that you are better, or I'm perfectly happy to sit like this.

Chupazi. Nein cannot Blazinghand me here; for it is 3am

I speak the ways of what is this I am what is not remember how I whar

Who is this man guy what is what just happened

Well this I figure when it is not so early k wil sleep for to not to drunk post to the board
What even is this? Besides garbage I mean. Make more sense please, or you're going to be vote number two, just so I don't have to read this garbage.

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
I guess that begs the question:

Is Mac masoned or is he role fishing?

This is a closed setup. It is weird that he would speculate about masons of all prs.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It might not yet be confirmed to those within outside-thread communications (if there's one there's probably several in this theme) that it is safe. And that sounds like something that should be discussed within the individual mason group rather than out in the open, with people not in the group(s). If it wasn't, then it might be best to leave it be for now.

Ronike

Smash Ace

I think you and I will get along :bee:

soooooo

i think it might be a good idea for everyone to claim if they have access to outside-thread communications
I agree that this may be a good idea, for reasons I don't think I want to elaborate on until we hear more opinions on the subject. So I would ask that people give opinions on the subject

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
@ Ronike Ronike why would you want our prs to claim now? Do you want them to die?

Would you want our cop to claim? What about or doc, or our vig?

Ronike

Smash Ace
@ Ronike Ronike why would you want our prs to claim now? Do you want them to die?

Would you want our cop to claim? What about or doc, or our vig?
Of course not. That's not what that is. I have my reasons, and like I said, I will elaborate when more people have given their opinions. You're just gonna have to wait for a bit :bee:

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
Of course not. That's not what that is. I have my reasons, and like I said, I will elaborate when more people have given their opinions. You're just gonna have to wait for a bit :bee:
Why do you need other people to post their opinions first?

I am telling you that if you believe anyone should claim that you are objectively wrong and scummy for it, regardless of what "reasons" you have (or don't have in this case).

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
batsnacks just stop posting

@Damdred, how come you were viewing the thread but you've yet to post?
also @Damdred and smashboards newbies, if you don't want to get meta'd like this, feel free to uncheck the 'Show Online Status' box found when hovering over your username in the topbar.

for reference:

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Also, when it comes to not accomplishing anything, why did you go for me but ignore what Slam's posted?
I read Slam's posts and thought, 'This guy is drunk. Maybe he will say something worth reading when he is not ****posting while intoxicated.' You, on the other hand, I assume to be sober and coherent.

The claiming thing is stupid and I refuse to partake in it. It gives them more information that I don't necessary in divulging. Why don't we all just collectively bend over and ask the scum to stick it in while we're at it? What garbage.

Top Bottom