• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I know that Ranmaru is L Lawliet,
not that it matters, i just want everyone to know that i knew what I was doing...
..annd that should essentially be the final name in the coffin.

Suddenly epic background music begins to play...

The Shinigami who had remained mostly silent the entire game suddenly begin to speak and write frantically in his death note.

WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?! WHATS GOING ON!?! STOP HIM!!!

The players shouted about aimlessly, but there was no physical action they could take. The Shinigami was 4x their size, immortal, untouchable. Just as the Shinigami finished writing, he looked right into the eyes or Ranmaru. Ranmaru felt it the second he gazed into those horrid red eyes...

Half a minute later, Ranmaru's heart began to palpitate. All turned his direction as he stumbled and flailed frantically. GUYS IM DONE FOR!

There was nothing anyone could do. They were all helpless.
Raye...I failed you...

Finally, he lay motionless. Just like that, he was gone.

He's dead, Jim
gg

The others turned toward the cruel words of the Shinigami, but what they saw was no longer a Death God, but a pile of dust. On top of it lay the Shinigami's death note...

Day 4 ends and Dusk 4 begins!

Ranmaru has died during the Day. The following items were found upon his body:

FILE: NAOMI MISORA

USERNAME: Ranmaru
IDENTIFICATION: Naomi Misora
ALIGNMENT: Anti-Kira
OBJECTIVE: You win if all threats to the Anti-Kira alignment are eliminated.

Passive (1):

Ex-Agent
-This section has been removed-

Maven has disappeared. The following item was found:

Rem's Death Note said:

Dusk 4 ends January 12, 17:00:00 GMT-7

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Rem the shinigami didn't know the name of the person who she was writing in the Death Note. :laugh: That's kind of hilarious.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
maven was a shinigami?

holder idk what's happening so if you got any ideas plz explain

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
This definitely explains why Damdred mysteriously did NOT think there was any reason to believe Alakaslam or Kyryk's outside communication claim despite similar numbers having been claimed. It was a scum slip, but I'm not aggressive to jump to that kind of assumption, as much as I openly noted it, and neither was anyone else.

I remember stating before that I didn't think anyone here was a shinigami because I didn't think it'd make sense for them to be receiving votes or getting shot. One could say that he'd be immune to all of that, but being absolutely immune on top of a death note with eyes is something that is a bit hard to accept, but that seems to be the case considering Rem and Maven have disappeared at once, in the scene Zenny references his words right before the incident, and they involved accusing the deceased incorrectly, so therefore he put in some kill action that doesn't require knowledge of names. Basically he guessed that Ranmaru was L for some reason.

I'd say this means Ronike is confirmed even more so scum, because of the timing, the day ending before we can inflict judgment, but Rem doing that immediately makes sense regardless, and potentially she doesn't even know of everyone she is aligned with I guess, though her eyes would be able to tell her allies since Death Note owners don't show their lifespans above their head below their name.

The confusing bit is understanding why that ends the Day, and what Ranmaru's passive ability was and why it's missing out of her info while we normally see it with deaths, even Rajam's Wammy.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
This definitely explains why Damdred mysteriously did NOT think there was any reason to believe Alakaslam or Kyryk's outside communication claim despite similar numbers having been claimed. It was a scum slip, but I'm not aggressive to jump to that kind of assumption, as much as I openly noted it, and neither was anyone else.

I remember stating before that I didn't think anyone here was a shinigami because I didn't think it'd make sense for them to be receiving votes or getting shot. One could say that he'd be immune to all of that, but being absolutely immune on top of a death note with eyes is something that is a bit hard to accept, but that seems to be the case considering Rem and Maven have disappeared at once, in the scene Zenny references his words right before the incident, and they involved accusing the deceased incorrectly, so therefore he put in some kill action that doesn't require knowledge of names. Basically he guessed that Ranmaru was L for some reason.

I'd say this means Ronike is confirmed even more so scum, because of the timing, the day ending before we can inflict judgment, but Rem doing that immediately makes sense regardless, and potentially she doesn't even know of everyone she is aligned with I guess, though her eyes would be able to tell her allies since Death Note owners don't show their lifespans above their head below their name.

The confusing bit is understanding why that ends the Day, and what Ranmaru's passive ability was and why it's missing out of her info while we normally see it with deaths, even Rajam's Wammy.
would you guess maven was pro-kira and aligned with Ronike. that maven is explicitly working together with Kira?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
would you guess maven was pro-kira and aligned with Ronike. that maven is explicitly working together with Kira?
Well, Rem in the story SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER received reason to kill L, so regardless she wasn't anti-kira let's just say that much.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
10 players left:
Adumbrodeus, FrozenFlame, th3kuzinator, Ronike, Mac, The Real Gamer, Holder of the Heel, Alakaslam, Orboknown, Gargaglione

assuming 1 death maybe there'll be 9 by the time tomorrow starts. I think we should assume it's lylo though, because I can easily see 2+ deaths coming out of nowhere due to the death note mechanics. based on what Maven said, the game may already be over.

I would guess probably 3 scum remaining. or 3 pro-kira and an indy

@ adumbrodeus adumbrodeus , @th3kuzinator, @The Real Gamer, @Gargaglione
can you guys state who you would guess the remaining 3 scum to be? if you're not sure, still commit to 3 names anyways.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
This game is too damn long. The inactivity has made it nearly unbearable. Thinking of ending it. I've only kept it going this long because of the investment a few of you put into it. But as I'm looking over it, a draw is really the only fair outcome for this. So yeah, I'll be ending it soon. No more posting for now.

Top Bottom