• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
"Trust me"

I do PoE first

"Therefore you are scum"

Heuristic is perfect.

Just like the gorf thing.

MARV, why do I never listen to thee and always try to eat a sub sandwich all at once?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Are you saying lynch ryu regardless of his alignment, that, if we basically have a way to lynch confirmed scum, that you would still lynch ryu first?
*takes a deep breath*

No.

Connections to the victims of the day and night, day play, and also his claim all offer value in the idea of him being scum. But in addition, those same connections and the conversion possibility if he's even telling the truth provides value even still. Therefore no matter what right now he is overflowing with value. Settling for inactives in comparison is, again, settling for far too little.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
*takes a deep breath*

No.

Connections to the victims of the day and night, day play, and also his claim all offer value in the idea of him being scum. But in addition, those same connections and the conversion possibility if he's even telling the truth provides value even still. Therefore no matter what right now he is overflowing with value. Settling for inactives in comparison is, again, settling for far too little.
What do you mean with conversion?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If he's telling the truth, he can be converted to be an enemy, something we ALL know (town and enemies alike). Surely you've known this.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
And, generally I would not vote an inactive replacemnt. But by PoE, there is too much town

I don't see the reason to go after a town, but I understand that I am not wholly agreed with

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Alakaslam dying is fine, if it wasn't for kuz I'd say that any remaining vigilantes kill him. However, I just explained how I think Aoi is very worthy of the rope. That doesn't change just because he made a really confusing vote (again).

I haven't actually.

Why would he claim such a role?
Sigh.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Like, wow. If that is established knowledge?

Then ryu almost certainly actually is scum because he was complaining and martyring versus something like "****. Well, here are my reads, here is some speculation, sorry for that mistake" and self vote

And Ranmaru would not tell him to stop self voting? Does Ranmaru also not know about this?

Ranmaru what is your deal! Seriously or were you like me, not present or aware?

But you are acting like either very strange town or 3p

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Do you think Ryu is lying about the morbid composer ability?

If he's lying, he needs to go.
if he telling the truth, he needs to go.

Am I misunderstanding something here?
I am the one not understanding. I am totally unaware of his claim, or if I saw it, I simply don't get it.

By the way, did I mention I have not seen death note?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
This is like my 10th time arguing for why Ryu needs to go I seriously thought most of us were in agreement by now.

Someone is either making things hella complicated or doing a damn good job of deflecting.

Morbid composer description is on the first page.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Someone is either making things hella complicated or doing a damn good job of deflecting.
Not at all. Red Ryu is at the majority. It's just people sit on him, which makes it seem as though nothing is happening when in fact, he is happening. Is it confirmed that Morbid composers can be converted to scum, or is that assumed?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It's a pretty good show up till episode 24, after that it's really bad.
That's what a lot of people seem to think. I like the second arc though, it's very different while still being Death Note. Also I think the manga does it better because the anime cuts out some of it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I actually like the rivalry between Near and Mello. It's a shame that only one cool moment happened between them.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
That actually wasn't my idea, people were talking about conversion when I thought trading notebooks swapped alignments. They pointed out that this caused some logistical/balance issues, which I agree with, and upon looking at the rules of the Death Note I saw that the rules don't actually state that this is wrong. People who possess the notebook and the composer ability MUST be pro-kira, period. There is no "So long as they continue to hold this notebook".

batsnacks

Smash Apprentice
looks like the search feature on this forum isn't as robust as I'd hoped it would be. oh well. at least I have all the filters now.

Top Bottom