• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
if ryu is scum and scum can't communicate outside of thread alakascum could be helping scumryu by explaining what holder was referring to.

Alakaslam- This is not town slam, he hasn't done anything insightful hes not looking through the eyes of chupanzi at all for him. He is scum.
still feel the same way?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
if ryu is scum and scum can't communicate outside of thread alakascum could be helping scumryu by explaining what holder was referring to.

still feel the same way?
Disagreed, telling him where logs are if he doesn't have him gives him 0 help. If he has d1 logs he was telling the truth about being in a chat in d1, if he doesn't he lied about it. Since whether he was in the chat period is the question, Alak telling him where he can find the info if and only if he was in the chat is null.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Ryu dude lol

You lurking and not saying anything is not going to help. 27NB spoke to the last minute. Must I bring her here to speak about how? Next game coming I guess.

Man I love this WIFOM at the bottom where it says who is watching. For all I know you aren't actually present, the net tracking not just thinks you are.

Just like OMGUS.

I am such a condescending prick! Hijole VATO wei I have been bitten by the TL virus. I am like the worst player there, and look at me brag about the place as if it was the abode of the mafia gods.

I must bring the rayn

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
So like

My deep prophecy says that kyryk slot is a question mark, Kuz slot is dangerous, to be allowed to lead us to victory once proven true or to be quarantined until proven false.
Damdred slot acting like he knows me, when he is new to T-
Well actually he may know me. Nonetheless, I see no reason to let him alone; I OMGUS freely.
Ranmaru also garners some sort of runoff due to my free OMGUSing but for srs; he is town. But I cannot say he is to be trusted and follow my WINCON as either alignment XD

I cannot see garg easily at all so I cannot just up and trust him; neither does he deserve suspicion.

Mac, wait, that is you! Lol

Mac is tunneled, Mac is town, Mac has more experience than Batsnacks. Batsnacks is new and very town, and more promising than ye butthijole give him credit for, hey?

Adumbrodeus had some folks speaking ill of him, I cannot remember why nor do I agree since I remember disagreeing which is why I am ok with forgetting it. There is a state of pride, the death of towns, that causes attacking a case (the brainchild of the poster, and therefore like attacking an actual child if there is pride) is simply a waste of time and posting.

What, you want a longer wall? I am not Saddam Hussein. Neither am I interested in healthcare law. I don't write such things when left with a choice, I speak of CHUPAZI and remain an enigma to do my own work, and minimize the displacement of my voting. When my hitleric Uncanniness is established, I am able to be an asset even in CHUPAZI as my votes will speak louder than my words.

For even in forum mafia, actions indeed speak louder than words.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
@Red Ryu plz what are we going to do to salvage what you have. You have whispered and I hear. We must now speak plainly. To martyr is actually anti town, if something gives your thoughts credence this early while silencing you, it actually is not any asset to town. You are far more likely to be wrong now than later, so better players will actually dismiss your reads upon your flip because it is too early to help a "the dead hate" case be credible much and In a heavily active game, which people seem whiny about, even better players are less likely to use dead hate cases because searching for what the dead said becomes like finding needles in a Borg & Sons field.

Perspective: Borg & Sons operate over 2,000 acres of Lucerne in Imperial County, CA. It takes me some minutes to pass through their property on my way to work at a very Californian 80 MPH.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Disagreed, telling him where logs are if he doesn't have him gives him 0 help. If he has d1 logs he was telling the truth about being in a chat in d1, if he doesn't he lied about it. Since whether he was in the chat period is the question, Alak telling him where he can find the info if and only if he was in the chat is null.
fair enough

@DJCrinkleCut i see you, hopefully you can answer my question now

Gargalione and Alakaslam, thoughts on DjC?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@DJCrinkleCut why do you just keep blatantly ignoring my question? I've seen you visit the thread at least 5 times since I first asked and you have yet to respond. Did you not see the question?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Good to see that Ranmaru is likely innocent. Ranmaru, do you think that Alakaslam could have been trying to bus Red Ryu? Alakaslam, why did you wait until late D1 to start pushing Ryu?
Possibly. I see it as Alakaslam following Holder blindly. I definitely see that he really doesn't actually suspect him, as he voted him with a weak reason, and now just unvotes out of no where "Ok now people should convince me actually, even though I was convinced already." Alakaslam simply wants to seem like town that is unsure and needs more persuasion to follow up, when his mind was already made up from the beginning.

Ranmaru probably best player here and he does naething but tunnel holder and I TT albeit good reason; he sees clearly with the eyes of CHUPAZI, greater vision than I
What does CHUPAZI mean? Please translate.

My deep prophecy says that kyryk slot is a question mark, Kuz slot is dangerous, to be allowed to lead us to victory once proven true or to be quarantined until proven false.
Ranmaru also garners some sort of runoff due to my free OMGUSing but for srs; he is town. But I cannot say he is to be trusted and follow my WINCON as either alignment XD
So why aren't you voting KykyK? Why do you mention me here if you have me as town, why should I not be trusted while town? What is your read on Red Ryu now?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
meh @Damdred hasn't posted since he voted red ryu the first day of toDay. but he also hasn't visited smashboards since then

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@ Gargaglione Gargaglione would scum really just drop a vote on town ryu and then bounce? if scum knows ryu is town and they know i'm going to push ryu without fail today and everyone wants this lynch, wouldn't they be more likely to not favor the lynch. Especially not in the way damdred did by voting and then peacing.

can you go more into depth about that read?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I don't see why scum wouldn't join the lynch. Ryu looks awful enough that they can barely be blamed for participating in the mislynch. I think some scum would be on the mislynch while others stay off of it, that's what I see a lot of scumteams do consciously or not. Damdred is gross to me because I'm pretty sure he hasn't even attempted to hunt scum in this game outside of just sitting on Ryu. He threw out some town reads but that's easy and null in itself. Also just the timing of his posts I can see as being planned.

DjC I am not crazy about either, I've actually been thinking about lynching one of DjC/Damdred then going the other on a town flip because I doubt they're both town. I'm not sure how feasible such a plan is when this town is going in a million different directions however.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
DjC I am not crazy about either, I've actually been thinking about lynching one of DjC/Damdred then going the other on a town flip because I doubt they're both town. I'm not sure how feasible such a plan is when this town is going in a million different directions however.
i guess this is a recent thought? seemed like throughout toDay and yesterDay you were advocating for kryrk and damdred to go and after that alakaslam. when did DJC get on your radar and why is he scummy to you?

@ Xivii Xivii
Can we request a votecount?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
DjC depends on flips. I would leave him alone if Damdred flipped scum. If he flipped town, well it's just for a lack of initiative in trying to find scum and I have a minor suspicion that he could be scum keeping his hands free of the Ryu wagon. I have no idea how anyone in this game could be townreading Ryu at the beginning of this dayphase (his play has improved, IMO) like he seemed to be.

Also, I know these reasons aren't exactly the pinnacle of scumhunting but I kind of just want to mow people down off of what little I've got. I'm not worried about breaking a few eggs with such a large playerlist.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
It is actually amazing, it is like another country. But, bats... We must not flee just because a situation is uncomfortable.

Ranmaru, the way I know you are also tunneled is you ask me to take a definite stance on ryu, as if I haven't already.

Look! I am a prophet! You will misunderstand that statement also, and speak as if my stance "is no longer definite though"

Nay, I challenge you to find one who has defended town as I have.

You have not seen me speak of CHUPAZI on OMGUS then? It's meaning is ever changing. Many times I use this to mean fail, but of course this can't be the way I was using it.

What could it mean? It could mean playing te same way as I; trusting the gut because the gut has learned faster than me/you

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean, since you unvoted Ryu, you must have a different opinion about him. What is it?
I have, this is the first time I ask you to translate though. I let you roam around in OMGUS, here I care more to read you.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Now, for policies again.

If you know a town to be wrong, do you trust him anyway simply because he is town?

Look at this. You folks have even done that this game, with Batsnacks. He was unfamiliar with flavor yet he is pretty obviously town; but seriously. Do you folks give him any credence now? Nope, or not enough that he feels very motivated. A tight knit community. Lots of pride. This is why none desire to see Blazinghand.

He has the penultimate humble pride. He has a god complex and considers everyone's opinion when town. And smashes bad opinions too, BUT never ignores.

Except when he says otherwise.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That doesn't answer the question though. Why should I not be trusted specifically?

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Feeeeeh! If you cannot see me hard defending him then I cannot trust that you will see me say he basically whispered town to me. Like he was the Alakaslam whisperer and gave me knowledge that he is town. Like this townread is too strong.

How is that not in my earlier posts? Oh yeah; I NEVER make sense, not even when I try. Which is why I CHUPAZI around; I am actually easier to understand that way once you learn it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't know why you are defending him all of a sudden then. I thought you suspected him at first?

Why don't you trust me?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
and to be clear you're also saying:
  • you're not sure about kyryk
  • you think kuz is scum
  • you think ran is town
  • i'm town
  • garg is null
  • damdred is scum

right?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote Count

Alive [15]: Red Ryu (Aoi), Adumbrodeus (ad.), FireEmblemnier, DJCrinkleCut, th3kuzinator, Ronike (Rni), Mac (Mc), The Real Gamer (Trg), Holder of the Heel (Hld), Ranmaru, Alakaslam, Orboknown, Damdred (De.), batsnacks, Gargaglion (Gr.)

[collapse=Vote History]
New Designated Lynch = Red

Pg 25: #997 - #1000
Aoi [1] Ala

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 1 | Alakaslam

Pg 26
Aoi [2] Ala | Gr.
Aoi [3] Ala | Gr. | Mc
Aoi [4] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld
Aoi [5] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg
Aoi [6] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg | Aoi

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 6 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Red Ryu (Aoi Inu)

Pg 27
Aoi [7] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg | Aoi | De.

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 7 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Red Ryu (Aoi Inu), Damdred

Pg 28
-

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 7 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Red Ryu (Aoi Inu), Damdred

Pg 29
De. [1] DJ
Aoi [6] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg | De.
De. [2] DJ | Aoi |

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 6 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred
Damdred | 2 | DJCrinklecut, Red Ryu (Aoi Inu)

Pg 30
-

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 6 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred

Pg 31
FE [1] ran

FireEmblemnier (prev. KyryK) | 1 | Ranmaru

Pg 32
-

Pg 33
-

Pg 34
-

Pg 35
Kuz [1] bat

th3kuzinator | 1 | batsnacks

Pg 36 (current)
-

[/collapse]

Not Voting [5]: Adumbrodeus, FireEmblemnier, th3kuzinator, Ronike, Orboknown

Designated Lynch:

Red Ryu [6] - Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred

Remember, votes without the double-pound will not be counted.

Top Bottom