• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Wait was that an unflipped association?

You guys live for that for srs

Ranmaru probably best player here and he does naething but tunnel holder and I TT albeit good reason; he sees clearly with the eyes of CHUPAZI, greater vision than I

Knowing that I specialize in CHUPAZI, and perhaps that holder would not usually be a perfect SVENGALI, he takes from this the unspoken tandem of the butthijole

When truly it is simply dual failure

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Sometimes. Geript and a couple other folks know how to do it, Ranmaru is like a Mexican in Brazil. He can understand most of my Portuguese for spanish, then translate it to english for you wei

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I actually think Zen picked up on it at OMGUS

But of course that isn't particularly helpful atm

Gorf kind of could, I kind of DIDNT want him dead? But, there is this

Gorf has a vendetta of memory. I can be a nasty bugger as scum

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Well all those guys are on TL, I am sure Geript would be willing to read this and translate.

What is especially funny is when someone starts playing drunk and I translate them perfectly accurately. It is

Amusing

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
You think FE is scum despite his name claim? I'm still not buying that one. I see no benefit of claiming your name as scum.

To me it reads more like a newbie mistake of acting without reading the rules/game.

Regardless I see no benefit of pushing for his lynch at this time considering scum could very well have killed him off already, but we just don't know it yet.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Who is scum?
No way to say with 100% certainty until a flip is revealed, but the scummiest player? Ryu

He's also the player we can gain the most information from upon a flip.

Don't forget he has also claimed to have the morbid composer ability, which makes his slot dangerous to keep alive.

Just gotta trust me on this one.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace

See this even looks like me when I need a haircut
you cannot and never will look like anime

You can only have the same hair color and mine is darker

Sson

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
No way to say with 100% certainty until a flip is revealed, but the scummiest player? Ryu

He's also the player we can gain the most information from upon a flip.

Don't forget he has also claimed to have the morbid composer ability, which makes his slot dangerous to keep alive.

Just gotta trust me on this one.
But I knooooooooow he is town! Hijole!

I do not vote these unless blackmailed. Perhaps Ranmaru can blackmail me again for you

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Look if I am scum, and I know ryu is town, why defend him? The only reason is WIFOM. Once you get into WIFOM you have a failed heuristic. Because as town, if I figure e is town defending him is simply what I should do

Top Bottom