• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mac I'm always down for an Alakaslam lynch if you're down.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Just a lurker to me. I'd prefer Alakaslam because he actually holds scumminess.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Now, for policies again.

If you know a town to be wrong, do you trust him anyway simply because he is town?

Look at this. You folks have even done that this game, with Batsnacks. He was unfamiliar with flavor yet he is pretty obviously town; but seriously. Do you folks give him any credence now? Nope, or not enough that he feels very motivated. A tight knit community. Lots of pride. This is why none desire to see Blazinghand.

He has the penultimate humble pride. He has a god complex and considers everyone's opinion when town. And smashes bad opinions too, BUT never ignores.

Except when he says otherwise.
This has nothing to do with bat's outsider status, I'd take glork's opinion (from mafiascum) over almost anyone whose not named marshy or swiss.

Bat's being largely ignored because he illustrated a very shallow understanding of what makes people scum, so of course people don't trust the conclusions he makes from that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
FE is always a good option. There is plenty of room on this wagon, come over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ Alakaslam Alakaslam : Since you think Ryu is town, vote FE with me. You see that I'm town, so vote with me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Is Mac actually trying to do something?

Adumb still thinks I' obvious scum for claiming Kira's dad. Not shorty play, but claiming Kira's dad. Let that sink in when I flip.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
and to be clear you're also saying:
  • you're not sure about kyryk
  • you think kuz is dangerous
  • you think ran is town
  • i'm town
  • garg is null
  • damdred is scum

right?
Ftfy.

Dangerous =/= scum, you have not seen Holyflare. That guy is an irl lawyer.

TL is actually school of mafia, I am not blowing smoke when I say that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Your better off letting me flip so some players get there heads out of the gutter and actually look at the inactives + people who defended abd pushed me for bull reasons but w/e

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Aoi has to be the play. Not just because he can be converted and not just because of day play. He has connections to the first lynchee and the first Kira kill. Settling for anything else is just too little right now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He replaced in and has not made the slot any better. Are we not still waiting for more contribution from him?

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Like Hijole now I remember the pace of this game. If you Dinnae time to defense, Dinnae join. I could gone done found Rayn

He would teach over knows what posting a lot looks like

Top Bottom