• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Combos. lol wtf new video phootagez?!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
*sigh*
The video is, essentially, in two parts. Combining them is near impossible right now.

I hate letting people down but my computer is ****ting all over the place and I can't get WMM to stay open for more than a minute on average, and deleting and editing in clips is basically a gamble between "freeze" and "lag" which is shortly followed by a freeze. I'm going to purchase RAM for my computer very soon and hopefully that will help with keeping the program up and running smoother.

I'm being sincere.. I hate letting people down and going back on my word, ask Elen. You'd be surprised to what lengths I've ****ed up my life to help run the most recent Mass Madness tournaments with him.

I honestly thought it'd be out today.
Sorry guys, I'm going to try and get the topic locked. Seeing the posts such as Linguini's and everyone else doubting me is discouraging. I honestly am trying, guys.

As well, I was planning on uploading it to youtube at about ~11 tonight. So it'd "officially" be out today.

It will be out when it's out, it will be good.

:urg:

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
*sigh*
The video is, essentially, in two parts. Combining them is near impossible right now.
If this is truly the only problem, and its completely finished and just needs to be joined, can you just send me the two parts and let me join them? We could use AIM, or just a simple file sharing site, PM me, or message me over AIM if you think we could work this out, I think I speak for alot of us in saying that it would be really nice to see the finished product of all our efforts in searching, chipping in ideas, and collecting all the footage needed to make this video. =)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
If this is truly the only problem, and its completely finished and just needs to be joined, can you just send me the two parts and let me join them? We could use AIM, or just a simple file sharing site, PM me, or message me over AIM if you think we could work this out, I think I speak for alot of us in saying that it would be really nice to see the finished product of all our efforts in searching, chipping in ideas, and collecting all the footage needed to make this video. =)
That really has been discussed already. (just saw someone posted in this recently)

Anyway.. I'm just going to release part of what I had once a friend sends it to me. I recently cleaned up my computer a little and must have inadvertently deleted it. >_< I can't find it or the project files anywhere.

Once I get the video from a friend (what I sent him was 3 minutes at the time, so that's what will be uploaded. Sadly what I sent him does NOT include what was in the teaser I posted, so yes it was a while ago that I sent him it) I'll upload it and start from scratch. I do have motivation to finish this now actually.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
You may all commence *****ing at me like you did before. I'll read what y'all have to say once it cools down I guess.

Sorry for all the people who saw this bumped and thought it was finished =(

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
anyone want to just pick up the project? i mean all the footage and clips are posted.

its not that anyone is *****ing at you but waiting a year and expecting patience, with new johns everytime. first you couldn't combine them, then it magically got erased, yada yada. not that people don't appreciate the effort but it is what it is.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
>_> Magically? I recently cleaned my computer up a bit. I must've deleted the folder that contained the data thinking it was the Knee -> Taunt videos

tl;dr go **** yourself above poster.

Anyway I'm going to go suck Pink Reaperrs **** now since he just sent me the file. <3

I'll post it tomorrow.

Smot

Smash Apprentice
I still don't think its ever gonna come out
His computer will magically explode right as hes uploading it

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey, Smot.
Go **** yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7tGP4zrawA

It'll be taken down shortly as I have someone edit in some clips who wont mind having me tell them what to do over the internet and into a laggy windows program.
Sound syncing is going to be a *****.
Right now we've added in the teaser clip. I'm getting the song again and about to send it to him.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
>_>
**** you.
It took me about 2 months (but in total maybe like a day or two hour wise were spent on it [since that includes downloading/finding/watching matches]) to make that and 4 months sitting on my *** doing nothing.

Don't like it? **** off.
I don't feel like putting up with your ****. I already got enough **** for this video. Be happy and stop being a ****ing douchebag.

Smot

Smash Apprentice
I made a stupid harmless joke,
your the one that got really defensive.

I did really like what I saw though.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
My reply was kind of joking, semi-serious. I'm glad you enjoyed it, just that I've already been given so much **** I'm defensive about this video. >.>;

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
>_> Magically? I recently cleaned my computer up a bit. I must've deleted the folder that contained the data thinking it was the Knee -> Taunt videos

tl;dr go **** yourself above poster.

Anyway I'm going to go suck Pink Reaperrs **** now since he just sent me the file. <3

I'll post it tomorrow.
**** you too lame. 6 months you don't think thats patience, you expect everyone to be optimists and cheer you on without being disappointed or some disdain. well gluck in the world. did you read my entire post. where i clearly stated its not that people aren't appreciative but a year for a vid for whatever johns keep piling up is hard to be patient with. anywho i enjoyed what was just posted and will enjoy the finished product. **** you again. make it good for me. oh yeah good stuff on the masters.

tl;dr
**** you too, make this vid good for me.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
That confused me. Started out aggressive in that post then it seems as if it ended in like some form of 5th grade love. o_O;

Top Bottom