• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Battle Match-Up Exploration Thread - Day 50: Dennis Hopper King Koopa Vs. Jim Carrey Eggman

Vote for our week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I think the winner should be Armstrong, just because I don't think Shido has too much power outside his palace (where I doubt it would be the fight).

Noms:
  • Kyo Kusanagi (The King of Fighters) vs Ace (One Piece) x5

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
The matchup specifies Shadow Shido and not Shido, so by necessity the match would take place inside of Shido's mind palace given Shadow Shido doesn't exist elsewhere. This means he could also get various demons/minions to help him.

Shadow Shido's first form with the beast of human sacrifice is not only immune to physical attacks, it repels them, bouncing them back off and away. I'm not sure what Armstrong could really do about it.

If Shido for whatever reason feels like he is going to lose, he can also drug the real world version of himself to effectively kill Armstrong like he attempted to do to the Phantom Thieves. Armstrong really has his work cut out for him I think, even if his strength feats are really impressive. I'd say Armstrong's best bet is just trying to sink the entire ship that is Shido's mind world with his massive strength and leaving.

Anyway, I say Shido wins.

Nominations:
Arlong vs King Piccolo x10

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Persona feats are really weird to quantify but I'll mention Shido's skills.

Shido has the ability to buff his stats (just attack in Phase 1, all stats in Phase 2), negate his foe's buffs, negate any debuffs applied to him, debuff his foe's speed, grant himself the ability to reflect magical attacks and take away any ability that repels physical attacks. With Winged and Tomb forms he gets a variety of strong magical attacks of each element including Almighty which can't be resisted. In Beast form he has Arm of Destruction which is an Almighty Attack.

In his Samael Phase (Phase 2) he gets several chances of inflicting fear to his foes and gets access to Megidola, the main Almighty spell and can insta kill via Tyrant's Purge.

In True Samael he gains all the party wide hitting elemental attacks, both of the insta kill spells which are the second most potent in the series (only Alice's Die For Me! is more potent), the ability to make it more likely for foes to suffer status ailments like Fear, he gets Tyrant's Glare which grants him additional consecutive turns, can increase his critical hit rate, gets stronger versions of the single hit elemental attacks for Fire, Ice, Electric and Wind, can nerf all of his foe's stats, gets Tyrant's Wave which finishes off his Tyrant's Glare actions, can use Charge to make his next hit stronger and gets Megidolaon which is the strongest Almighty Magic

Shido takes this one and shouldn't need to go beyond Beast form as he already counters all of Armstrong's attacks and can bypass Nanomachines with Arm of Destruction. But even if he goes beyond that, he has plenty of insta kills to pull out and vastly stronger magic and buff/debuff abilities.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
This was a victory Shido could be proud of! The winner is Shadow Shido!

I'm kinda seeing red right now. Quite literally, in this case:

1660975922339.png

Sol Badguy, the Flame of Corruption!

VS!

1660975905009.png

Dante, the gun-toting Son of Sparda!

Clad in red and packing some exceptional power, these two really know how to kick ass with some style.

WHO WINS?!
WHO DIES?!

Sol Badguy: Respect Thread + VS Battle Page + DB Fanon Page
Dante: Respect Thread + VS Battle Page + DB Fanon Page

NOM DISTRIBUTION:
Schnee117 Schnee117 x10
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds x5
GolisoPower GolisoPower x5
wizfoot wizfoot x10
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer x10
MasterWarlord MasterWarlord x10

41-50 Noms
---

31-40 Noms
Godzilla Vs. The Hulk x40
Artorias the Abysswalker vs. Nightmare x34
Maui Vs Arjuna x33

21-30 Noms
Barney Vs. Mr. Blobby x30
Musashi Miyamoto (Fate/Grand Order) vs Miyamoto Musashi (Baki Hanma) x24
Wizpig Vs. Ganon x23

11-20 Noms
The Doctor Vs. Rick Sanchez x20
Leonidas I Vs. Saigō Takamori x17
Cobra Commander Vs. Shredder x14
Ratchet & Clank Vs. Banjo & Kazooie x13

1-10 Noms
John Constantine Vs. Hellboy x10
Arlong Vs. King Piccolo x10
V1 Vs. Zan x6
Kyo Kusanagi Vs. Ace x5
Mr. Potato Head Vs. Red M&M x4
The Blob Vs. The Thing x4
Spencer Reid Vs. Dexter Morgan x3
Astrobot Vs. R.O.B. x3
Rosalina Vs. Palutena x2
Scarecrow Vs. Mysterio x2
John Price Vs. John Wick x1

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
I'd give it to Sol in any case. Way faster given characters in guilty gear that can casually throw people out of galaxies, Dragon Install boosts his stats more than Devil Trigger, and has some wacky hax like information flares which Dante doesn't resist.

Noms:
Rosalina VS Palutena x10

wizfoot

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7677-1915-7484
Seconding Northsouthmap. Sol completely washes here for the exact same reasons. Dante realistically has little to nothing that can deal with most of Sol's kit.

Noms:
V1 (ULTRAKILL) vs Zan (HEDON) x3
Dr. Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds) vs. Dexter Morgan (Dexter) x1
Captain John Price (Call of Duty) vs. John Wick (eponymous) x1

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Dante is just utterly busted.
Everything that applies to Vergil applies to him on top of a whole host of extra items, gear and abilities.

So from Vergil that's the absolutely crazy resistances, overpowered regeneration, the ability to seal off other dimensions and everything else Yamato can do (more on that in a bit), absolutely ridiculous speeds and Devil Trigger and Sin Devil Trigger are substantial buffs.

So what does Dante gain in addition to what he sares with Vergil?
Uh... A whole lot. He has access to time stops which are capable of affecting even those who typically resist them, he has a far wider range of weapons at his disposal, he has an amulet that he can use to further augment his abilities including the ability to absorb fire attacks to further heal himself and the ability to boost his offensive power, he's able to use Smell of Fear to completely dodge attacks not that he needs help there, he can use Untouchable to become invulnerable for a short while, can implode his foes and generate an obscene amount of projectiles with SDT and has several avenues to resurrect if needed.

So lets go back to Yamato
Yamato is able to cut through space-time itself and is more than capable of using it's powers to seal off other dimensions like say... the Backyard. Additionally, Yamato has the power to separate aspects of an object like when Vergil split himself off into V (human) and Urizen (demon) or when Dante managed to separate Nero from the Saviour after the latter absorbed him. This could be used to separate Sol's human self from his Gear self.

We should look at Sol and he's no slouch either, but the strongest stuff he's capable of also requires Jack-O in some capacity. Otherwise Dante just nullifies a lot of what he can do and is set up with perfect counters to him on top of being more durable, far stronger and substantially faster.

Dante curbstomps handily and I'm not so sure he necessarily needs Yamato for it either.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Hope you guys weren't too triggered with this result, because Sol got sent to the junkyard, dog! The winner is Dante!

Now let's get some real power in here!

1661057925555.png

Whitebeard, the strongest man in the world and one of the Four Emperors!

VS!

1661057955623.png

Isaac Netero, the 12th Chairman of the Hunters Association!

If Jiraiya Vs. Roshi proved anything, it's that people can age like fine wine! Now imagine that sentiment, and amplify it to the point where you get these two!

WHO WINS?!
WHO DIES!?

Whitebeard: Respect Thread +VS Battle Wiki + DB Fanon Wiki
Netero: Respect Thread + VS Battle Wiki

NOM DISTRIBUTIONS:
Schnee117 Schnee117 x10
wizfoot wizfoot x10
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap x10

41-50 Noms
Godzilla Vs. The Hulk x42

31-40 Noms
Maui Vs Arjuna x33

21-30 Noms
Wizpig Vs. Ganon x23
Leonidas I Vs. Saigō Takamori x22

11-20 Noms
Cobra Commander Vs. Shredder x15
Ratchet & Clank Vs. Banjo & Kazooie x14
Rosalina Vs. Palutena x12

1-10 Noms
Arlong Vs. King Piccolo x10
V1 Vs. Zan x9
Kyo Kusanagi Vs. Ace x5
Astrobot Vs. R.O.B. x4
Spencer Reid Vs. Dexter Morgan x4
John Price Vs. John Wick x2

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Whitebeard probably takes it. He could get the drop on Akainu despite the latter's CoO and having small island busting power with his quakes would realistically overwhelm Netero who's lacking in ranged defense. He won't be slapping away Whitebeard's Shockwaves and if he goes in for a melee, he gets smashed as Whitebeard's CoO would allow him to avoid the worst of anything Netero has to offer. On top of that, Netero can't exactly rely on Nen to read his movements since WB doesn't have Nen. I guess there's an argument for Netero being faster based on showings, but iirc he's only around sonic and Whitebeard should scale better.

Noms:
Rosalina VS Palutena x10

wizfoot

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7677-1915-7484
...Hooh. I don't know a lot about either character, so going purely off of Google searches:

Isaac Netero probably wins. Netero's just a lot faster than Whitebeard (while Whitebeard can travel in seconds, Netero can travel far faster than that) and can last longer in a fight (Whitebeard has to be hooked up to medical equipment while Netero has punched over 10,000 times in 18 hours, collapsed, and did it again). I feel like the only thing that Whitebeard has over Netero is pure durability but even then Netero is strong enough to break someone's leg with his chest alone.

Noms:

V1 (ULTRAKILL) vs Zan (HEDON) x6
Dr. Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds) vs. Dexter Morgan (Dexter) x2
Captain John Price (Call of Duty) vs. John Wick (eponymous) x2

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I don't have much idea as to which would win honestly despite this having been mostly nominated off of my votes. I mostly agree with Northsouthmap, though.

Netero's giant asura nen thing is very strong and pretty long ranged, but Whitebeard's earthquakes are even longer range, and he can somehow tear open earthquakes in the air/the sky.

Aside from that, it's mostly just taking the scaling of One Piece vs the scaling of Hunter X Hunter, since they are both among the strongest characters in their series. One Piece generally has more ridiculous feats in it, with people casually defeating monsters that are hundreds if not thousands of feet tall by generically punching/kicking them somehow. While both series have abilities in them, HxH generally has less feats of strength shown, so I'd assume in strength/durability if nothing else Whitebeard has advantage.

Speed I'm certainly less sure of, but I'm not claiming to be an expert on HxH scaling.

Nominations:
Arlong/King Piccolo x5
Wizpig/Ganon x5

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Two hours left in the match-up, everybody!

Noms:
Leonidas I Vs. Saigo Takamori x5

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
This fight had us quaking but there was nen to be worried about! The winner is Whitebeard!

Now then, let's get to our next match-up!

1661187385289.png

Wreck-It Ralph, Disney's arcade bad guy!

VS!

1661187375283.png

Shrek, DreamWorks' swamp-dwelling ogre!

The unfortunate fact is that people are quick to label people as something negative from first sight. But if they looked past that crusty outer shell, there may be a genuinely nice guy!

WHO WINS?!
WHO DIES?!

Wreck-It Ralph: Respect Thread + VS Battle Wiki + DB Fanon Wiki
Shrek: Respect Thread + VS Battle Wiki + DB Fanon Wiki

NOM DISTRIBUTIONS:
wizfoot wizfoot x10

41-50 Noms
Godzilla Vs. The Hulk x44

31-40 Noms
Maui Vs Arjuna x33

21-30 Noms
Wizpig Vs. Ganon x28
Leonidas I Vs. Saigō Takamori x27

Rosalina Vs. Palutena x22

11-20 Noms
Cobra Commander Vs. Shredder x16
V1 Vs. Zan x15
Arlong Vs. King Piccolo x15
Ratchet & Clank Vs. Banjo & Kazooie x15

1-10 Noms
Spencer Reid Vs. Dexter Morgan x6
Kyo Kusanagi Vs. Ace x5
Astrobot Vs. R.O.B. x5
John Price Vs. John Wick x4

AlRex

Smash Lord
This is one I can actually give feedback on. I think Ralph punching to the volcano is stronger than anything in the Shrek movies, but perhaps the video games give Shrek a bit more. Both are fairly good fighters, but I think Ralph's experience with other video game worlds makes him a bit more versatile.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I honestly can't tell based on the strength feats very easily, but I want to say Shrek? He has more material by comparison to Ralph's 2 movies, so he gets more feats by default.

If Ralph fights inside of his own game he can respawn infinitely as a video game character, but if he fights elsewhere he dies normally. If Shrek has to force ralph outside of his game by them starting there, it could swing things in Ralph's favor. However, within the 2 movies, barely any time is spent in Ralph's game so I'm inclined to say the fight would probably not take place there.

Wizpig vs Ganon x1
Arlong vs King Piccolo x9

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
I think Shrek would win.
Ralph has the durability advantage since he's survived being thrown off a building, but Shrek has ways to get around it. You see that flannel shirt Ralph's wearing? Flannel shirts are extremely flammable, so Shrek's flamethrower burps and farts would be able to kill Ralph if they connected.

Noms:
Rosalina VS Palutena x10

My nominations:
Hulk VS Godzilla x2
Shredder VS Cobra Commander x1
Banjo-Kazooie VS Ratchet & Clank x1
Astrobot (Playstation) VS R.O.B. (Nintendo) x1

I think Shrek could win the battle, because he seems to have more feats than Ralph. Shrek can breath fire, eat lightning bolts, create force fields (like in Super Slam) while Ralph can resurrect himself in his game (although he can't respawn outside his game).
Like Northsouthmap Northsouthmap said, Shrek can burn down Ralph because he wears flannel clothes (flannel is very flammable).

They both have armors, but Ralph's armor is more advanced than Shrek's knight armor because it includes ranged weapon while Shrek can handle sword, a short range weapon (Although Shrek could master it like Ralph could use blasters properly).

Since the battle would take place outside Fix-It Felix video game, Ralph can't infinitely respawn on battlefield outside his game according to Wreck-it Ralph logic.

Also Shrek seems stronger than Ralph, since he defeated rumpeltstiltskin (who could create alternate realities/universes) while Ralph punched the volcano so hard that it erupted, killing King Cy-bug.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
The moment Ralph knew it was ogre, he got wrecked. The winner is Shrek!

Now then, where's our next match-up? OH THERE IT IS!

1661274371891.png

Carmen Sandiego, the master thief always somewhere in the world!

VS!

1661274356804.png

Waldo, the lone wanderer that's hard to find!

Sometimes we forget where people are in the world. They could either be doing some sort of devilish deed, or just wandering around having a bit of fun!

WHO WINS?!
WHO DIES?!

Carmen Sandiego: DB Fanon Wiki
Waldo: VS Battle Wiki

NOM DISTRIBUTIONS:
AlRex AlRex x10
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds x10

41-50 Noms
Godzilla Vs. The Hulk x46

31-40 Noms
Maui Vs Arjuna x33
Rosalina Vs. Palutena x32

21-30 Noms
Wizpig Vs. Ganon x29
Leonidas I Vs. Saigō Takamori x27

Arlong Vs. King Piccolo x24

11-20 Noms
Cobra Commander Vs. Shredder x17
Ratchet & Clank Vs. Banjo & Kazooie x16
V1 Vs. Zan x15

1-10 Noms
Astrobot Vs. R.O.B. x6
Kyo Kusanagi Vs. Ace x5

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
I think Carmen should win.
Carmen wins two important categories...experience and speed. Carmen Sandiego is much better at fighting in close up combat, she’s trained in martial arts and gadgets which can easily take out Waldo in a few hits. Waldo is very fast, able to react to speeding baseballs with ease, buts that nothing compared to Carmen! Carmen is subsonic speed at least with her incredible reactions of projectiles and her enhanced senses. Waldo was a lot stronger with his cane which can lift up large humans. However Carmen took the advantage in every other category.

Noms:
Rosalina VS Palutena x10

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I think I'm in agreement with Northsouthmap Northsouthmap not just for the reasons he described but also that Carmen would take Waldo's life. No, seriously, Carmen has shown impossible feats such as flatout stealing the language of Portuguese and even the concept of zero. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for Carmen to steal the concept of being alive from Waldo.

Noms:
Leonidas I Vs. Saigo Takamori x5

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
Late adding to this. Carmen is a more skilled fighter, has a lot of gadgets, including outlandish ones. Waldo has some access to magic, his cane can teleport, and his bag is like Felix’s own Bag of Tricks, basically. That all said, if Carmen stole those, I feel like he’d have less of a shot. Plus while Waldo is very lucky, he seems to succeed mostly in a world where everyone else is kind of a slapstick moron, including the source of his magic, Wizard Whitebeard and his nemesis, Odlaw. So I’ll side with Carmen here, as well.

Nominations
Barney VS Mr. Blobby X2
The Doctor VS Rick Sanchez X4
Mr. Potato Head VS the Red M&M X2
The Blob VS the Thing X2

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego's victory? There it is! The winner is Carmen Sandiego!

Now is the time to move onto our next week!

Day 36: Godzilla Vs. The Hulk (Marvel Comics)
Day 37: Rosalina (Super Mario) Vs. Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Day 38: Artorias the Abysswalker (Dark Souls) Vs. Nightmare (Soulcalibur)
Day 39: Maui (Polynesian Myth) Vs. Arjuna (Mahabharata)
Day 40: Leonidas I (Greek History) Vs. Saigo Takamori (Japanese History)
Day 41: Barney the Dinosaur Vs. Mr. Blobby (Noel's House Party)
Day 42: Wizpig (Diddy Kong Racing) Vs. Ganon (Zelda)

Starting our first match-up of the new week...

1661378092101.png

Godzilla, King of the Monsters!

VS!

1661378160997.png

The Incredible Hulk, the Strongest One There Is!

Radiation can do some really awful things to you. But these two have it very lucky, gaining epic powers from being exposed to radiation!

WHO WINS?!
WHO DIES?!

Godzilla: Respect Thread + VS Battle Wiki + DB Fanon Wiki
The Hulk: Respect Thread + VS Battle Wiki + DB Fanon Wiki

NOM DISTRIBUTIONS:
GolisoPower GolisoPower x10
AlRex AlRex x10
wizfoot wizfoot x10

41-50 Noms
---

31-40 Noms
---

21-30 Noms

11-20 Noms
Cobra Commander Vs. Shredder x20
Ratchet & Clank Vs. Banjo & Kazooie x18
V1 Vs. Zan x15

1-10 Noms
Astrobot Vs. R.O.B. x8
Kyo Kusanagi Vs. Ace x5

Last edited:

wizfoot

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7677-1915-7484
Okay, genuine question here...

How the **** does Hulk even attempt to fight this? Especially against Legendary 'Zilla, who is arguably the strongest kaiju-on-kaiju Godzilla since Showa. Even if Hulk can cause some type of damage towards Godzilla, the radiation that emenates from Godzilla probably does something major to him anyways. Godzilla, if we're assuming he emits the same type of radiation as a hydrogen bomb (which he probably does), primarily emits X-ray radiation; not gamma radiation, which Hulk is used to. Gamma radiation would probaby still be emitted from Godzilla, but Godzilla is just way stronger and has (perhaps most importantly to the discussion at hand) canonically defeated Savage Hulk in the past by walking on him.

The only Hulk that can really stand up to Godzilla is Worldbreaker Hulk, but if we're including all versions of Godzilla alongside that then Godzilla has survived journeys into Hell and black ****ing holes. His atomic breath has pushed back rogue stars and moves faster than the speed of light. He shuts down supersonic jets easily, as well. If we're including Shin Godzilla, then he even has the possibility to create a brand new species of humanity and take over everything. Regardless, since Godzilla feeds on radiation (vine boom) it's entirely plausible that he just soaks up the Hulk like a sponge and eats Bruce.

Godzilla doesn't just wash; he does the laundry, hangs it up on the clothesline, and still has time for MUTacos.

Noms:

V1 (ULTRAKILL) vs. Zan (HEDON Bloodrite) x5
Captain John Price (Call of Duty) vs. John Wick (eponymous) x3
Dr. Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds) vs. Dexter Morgan (Dexter) x2

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
This depends on the version of Godzilla used.
Anything but Singular Point Godzilla loses this very handily but I'll arrive at that incarnation in a sec.

Hulk has thrown down with several of Marvel's strongest characters including Dr Doom, The Sentry and Thor who boast absolutely insane speeds and strength. Hulk is often shown to be on equal footing to Thor in their numerous fights which typically end off as a stalemate though both sides have taken a few wins over each other before whilst Hulk also battles Sentry to a stalemate towards the end of World War Hulk (though you can argue he won here as Bruce is still standing whilst Sentry collapses) in which Hulk has fought and imprisoned numerous heroes including a demon empowered Dr Strange. Hulk's consistently shown to be breaking worlds and when he fights Thor he goes up to a galactic scale to match him. One of the biggest things in Hulk's favour is the Green Door which allows him to casually revive really quickly and another is his ability to absorb Gamma Radiation to make him far stronger, which Godzilla can't do a whole lot about, particularly with just how much Hulk is generating which would cause Godzilla to have a meltdown. Other huge feats for Hulk include destroying a planet in the Dark Dimension whilst fight Red She-Hulk, defeating Armageddon who defeated the Silver Surfer, his Thunderclaps have been able to shatter the cosmos themselves and is able to shake the multiverse with his own punches.

So in most cases, Hulk absolutely destroys Godzilla

However Singular Point Godzilla is an entirely different tale and draws far less upon nuclear energy but... This version of Godzilla is a higher dimensional being and he basically invalidates all the laws of the universe as a result and there's all sorts of dialogue very strongly pointing to this Godzilla being capable of ending the Universe and being able to completely rewrite time itself. As a higher dimensional being, the Godzilla we see in Singular Point is still nothing compared to it's true form but we can't really speak for that as it's unseen.

Singular Point Godzilla wins and it might honestly be because this take on Godzilla is so fundamentally different to the usual Nuclear Powered monster.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Marvel's Godzilla laid the Hulk out with one stomp, and was said to be comparable to the mightiest monsters Thor had ever fought. That said, that was the 70's. Since then, we have even more versions of both, some of which get super abstract and beyond just strength, like the Singular Point Godzilla and the Immortal Hulk. That all said, if I just think of the Hulk and Godzilla walking around, it's a ridiculously buff green man who can throw around tanks VS a giant monster who can just stomp on them. The Hulk is one of the only characters around that size I could see going with the strategy of climbing up Godzilla to fight him, or grabbing him by the tail and spinning him for a throw, Mario 64 Bowser boss fight style, and it actually working. Both have a lot of the same power set (super-strength, super-durability, ridiculous healing factor), but Godzilla has the better inherent projectile option and is, well, much larger. Composites probably get ridiculous for both (Godzilla has been both a basketball player and an Eva Unit), and comic book scaling, of course, but my thinking is that Godzilla could beat the Hulk when just thinking of who both are generally.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Helloooo sorry for being inactive I had a busy week but I'm here back again.

Sooo Godzilla vs The Hulk. The main problem with this is the multiple versions of both characters, I will use the versions in the image (so Monsterverse!Godzilla vs Earth 616!Hulk), with that in mind the clear winner should be Godzilla.

Also iirc we can use our noms even if we didn't came to the day so
Noms:
  • Ace (One Piece) vs Kyo Kusanagi (KOF) x5
  • Sigurd (Nibelungenlied) vs King Arthur (The Matter of Britain) x5

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
I think Godzilla would win.
He has more durability and resistance, more destructive power, a better arsenal, and a better healing factor.

Noms:
Aang VS Po x10

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Hulk fans are probably green with envy in this clash of the titans! The winner is Godzilla!

Time to turn to the stars for this next match-up:

1661445070657.png

Rosalina, the mother of the cosmos!

Vs!

1661445106756.png

Palutena, the Goddess of Light!

Beyond our earth are the heavens, whether they be the vastness of space or the domain of the gods! And Nintendo is responsible for two examples of both sides!

WHO WINS?!
WHO DIES?!

Rosalina: Respect Thread + VS Battle Wiki + DB Fanon Wiki
Palutena: Respect Thread + VS Battle Wiki + DB Fanon Wiki

NOM DISTRIBUTIONS:
wizfoot wizfoot x10
Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer x10
AlRex AlRex x10
Schnee117 Schnee117 x10

41-50 Noms
---

31-40 Noms
---

21-30 Noms

11-20 Noms
Cobra Commander Vs. Shredder x20
V1 Vs. Zan x20
Ratchet & Clank Vs. Banjo & Kazooie x18

1-10 Noms
Aang Vs. Po x10
Kyo Kusanagi Vs. Ace x10
Astrobot Vs. R.O.B. x8
Spencer Reid Vs. Dexter Morgan x8
John Price Vs. John Wick x7
Sigurd Vs. King Arthur x5

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
I think Rosalina would win.
Palutena banishing her to the underworld isn't enough to stop Rosalina, who could reset the universe with any difference necessary.
And any attack Palutena could try, Rosalina could deflect it or block it with a forcefield. The Lumas are also able to save their mother from Black Hole Laser.

Noms:
Aang VS Po x10

AlRex

Smash Lord
I think Palutena has a wider variety of powers and attacks to use, and it’s likely that she even already knows who Rosalina is, but IIRC, Rosalina can mess around with black holes and reset the universe or something of that nature. So I guess Rosalina wins.

Nominations
The Doctor VS Rick Sanchez X4
Mr. Potato Head VS the Red M&M X2
The Blob VS the Thing X2
Dennis the Menace (US) VS Dennis the Menace (UK) X2

Last edited:
Top Bottom