• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear fellow ZSS mains, who do you second?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Without people experimenting with dumb things, the game would never advance.
Don't call it "Experimenting with dumb things," call it "Playing to learn." Sounds more encouraging so more people will try it :p

As for the problem the ZSS board seems to have with new ZSS hopefuls, that's for another time and another thread. Not this one.

I second Kirby and Pikachu, but it looks like my Main/Secondary hierarchy is falling apart altogether. I'll probably still end up using ZSS as a secondary at the very least, to cover matchups I'm still learning as my new main, or Snake. I really like ZSS vs Snake >_>

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I second Kirby and Pikachu, but it looks like my Main/Secondary hierarchy is falling apart altogether. I'll probably still end up using ZSS as a secondary at the very least, to cover matchups I'm still learning as my new main, or Snake. I really like ZSS vs Snake >_>
Who would your new main be :o

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It's between Diddy Kong and Meta Knight. I've already played a ton of Diddy on the side (I mostly use him against Darc because Darc has an innate Diddy Kong weakness, and I even used him against KingAce at SNES with more success than my ZSS had), but Meta Knight is Meta Knight.

sasook

Smash Champion
i suppose not but i cant stand people who act like gods on the boards for no reason but i guess i'll be the bigger man and end it
Did anyone else see the irony in this post?

lol, <3 shlike

ZSS sucks.........People just don't like others saying things like that about their character
Oh, you'd be surprised about the attitude some boards have. Some boards will openly admit their character sucks and will even deny that their character has any merit.

ZSS is not one of them, however. xD

As for the actual topic, I second ZSS. Yeah, there's a twist for you. What now? lol

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Now that you're chill I feel like I can explain myself lol. I was jokingly calling you out for saying ZS sucks, mostly I wanted an opp. to post that vid. Read what I wrote though, I never said you suck in any way. In fact I was pretty impressed with your placing at w/e tourney results I saw recently, can't remember which.

Definitely meant no harm

sasook

Smash Champion
but us Zss players must prove she's not trashy, by winning tourneys with her. :)
SPRING 2009:

April 2009:
TheRockSays: BCC anime club - 1/48 - $0, $50 [58]

May 2009:
Dazwa: 2nd NH Teen Institute Benefit - 1/22 - $10, $100 [54]
NickRiddle: R@vyn's monthlies at Play'N'Trade - 1/23 - $10, $136 [59.6]
NickRiddle: Back to Basics 11 - 1/25 - $10, $175 [67.5]
w00t go us

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
It's funny how surprisingly rare they are.
Most states don't have over 2-3 dedicated Zammy players.

Then other countries... usually Communist Dedede users. >_>;

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I don't have a secondary at the moment. Attempting to RELEARN Marth (my main last year...havent played as him in a LONG TIME) and learning Snake for lulz.
Any suggestions?

Top Bottom