• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
He prolly won't show up for it anyway, so yeah go for it.

Seriously though, I have no idea. I've never seen him play and I don't know how good he is or even who he mains (I'm guessing MK?). If you're already money matching Omni (btw, gl, don't get 3 stocked)...idk it could be worth a shot to MM Harms.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
He prolly won't show up for it anyway, so yeah go for it.

Seriously though, I have no idea. I've never seen him play and I don't know how good he is or even who he mains (I'm guessing MK?). If you're already money matching Omni (btw, gl, don't get 3 stocked)...idk it could be worth a shot to MM Harms.
:laugh:

"CG ME GATES CG ME"

:laugh:

You guys are too funny.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I'm just throwing this out there...did anybody get the connection to how all of our bad matchups (Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Falco, Olimar) have their best advantages on Final Destination against us? While DeDe goes great against everybody else there? I thought this was just interesting.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Falco's best advantage is actually Japes, but yeah I see what you're saying.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That **** should go in the metagame discussion Crashic.

Metagame Discussion = Important things to advancing the competitive gameplay of Dedede.
Social Thread = Pokemon, Birthdays, memes, etc.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I want to write a noobie gimping guide... but I'm toooo ****ing lazy...

EDIT: Wait, I'm doing nothing right now. I might as well do it now.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
That **** should go in the metagame discussion Crashic.

Metagame Discussion = Important things to advancing the competitive gameplay of Dedede.
Social Thread = Pokemon, Birthdays, memes, etc.
I know, but I didn't want to double post.
It might be. It gives Peach a free turnip pull, with her momentum continuing without using b stick, I would hope to get the same for us, but I don't even understand how to do it in the first place, and was hoping someone could test it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
What do you mean you don't understand it?

Do a Shoryuken motion and press B once you hit down on your controller.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Ah I see.
I found something interesting on approaching.
I'm going to see if I can't figure out how to hook up my wii to my computer so I can record it for you guys, because words really don't describe how it takes what we already do up a notch.
And yes, I mean run and shield grab, PLUS Bair a lot.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
You have a capture card? I have one but I cant edit the videos because WMM decides to not support the file.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Nah, I don't have a capture card, I know you can hook up a video connection to this computer and record video, like hooking a cable box. I'm going to see if I can remember how to do that, and make a few helpful vids.

Jupz

Smash Master
How does this team sound at a glance?

Gliscor
Suicine
Salamence
Latias
Metagross
Heatran

I'll post movesets and stuff later but just for type coverage etc. how does it look?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Switch Metagross with Gliscor for lead.
Do you need two dragons? Because ice hurts you pretty bad. Latias and Salamance generally preform the same job, and you have three pokemon weak to ice.
Mamoswine could cause your team a lot of problems, hurting your dragons, Gliscor, and Metagross.
Latias's main counter is Scizor, who you have his counter for with Heatran, so you might want to keep him. Its all your choice.

Jupz

Smash Master
Mmm thanks crashic, I was thinking of cresselia instead of latias but latias has better resistances except for ice. (Latias is my special wall). But thanks crashic.

Also nice serin :)

Jupz

Smash Master
Then my team is more mixape weak. Suicine and salamence will be the only ones who can switch into mixape safely and salamence isn't too bulky. Also latias resists electric which is needed in case gliscor dies and there is no-one else to take hits for suicine.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Major proof that SSB64 has too many OMG deaths than any other Smashbros game. XD

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
It's tool assisted, what did you expect?
I didn't believe or even care about the description...I just watched it and be amazed.

Any character is excellent in this game...it's the most balanced.

Major proof that SSB64 has too many OMG deaths than any other Smashbros game. XD
This is definitely true :). Any other fighting game.

Top Bottom