• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I have already told my interest, but you keep ignoring me, so I guess you won't pick me anyway.
Good luck with the DDD panel.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ I actually didn't see you inquired in either thread. But then I looked at the BBR thread and saw your inquiry.

I'm REALLY sorry! I didn't really look in the first few pages I'll gladly have you if you want. I know you use D3 and several other characters equally. I still need at least 1 other BBR member.

EDIT: Strong chance I'll recruit C.J. as well.

EDIT2: Note to self. Read all the pages in a thread..lmao.

ZTD | TECHnology

C.J. is knowledgeable so I have no issues with this.

In addition, I'm like the only Dedede main in the BBR. Except MMM but he's inactive. :( And I have to select BBR members first before we move on to the non BBR members. That will be soon though.

ZTD | TECHnology

C.J. I might not add you.

If we can only have 5 members, I also want accurate input from non BBR members as well. And since there are people who main the character here, I won't confirm C.J. yet.

I still <3 you though.

I can't technically add anyone so I'm looking at who's interested first. I see Xubble and White so far. Looking at D3 mains first.

C.J.

Smash Master
Haha, no problem. I'm already on 2, potentially 3 panels already so not a big deal.

I'm here if you want me though :)

:phone:

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
I would love to be a part of the panel but being a no name from minnesota who does not do out of state much I doubt I would make a good canidate.

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
xubble, isnt your first tournament ever about to be next week with me?

you cant be on a panel with such limited experience. you gon play me and go back tellin dudes like, "yo that sonic DDD matchup is like +3 sonic, ddd cant do ANYTHING against him"

lol

Xubble

Smash Ace
xubble, isnt your first tournament ever about to be next week with me?

you cant be on a panel with such limited experience. you gon play me and go back tellin dudes like, "yo that sonic DDD matchup is like +3 sonic, ddd cant do ANYTHING against him"

lol
While I'm not as experienced, I have a good grasp of how top level play works. I know most strategies for each character, especially against D3. I'm not basing my opinion on my scrub-level play. But I'm basing it on the months years I've spent watching tourneys, seeing videos, lurking the boards, etc.

I've been in a local tourney and got first.

And your Sonic will never scare me. Bring it. :awesome:

ZTD | TECHnology

Trying to finish Dedede guide.

Disdain for this character is making it not happen. I've been on one those "I hate this ****ing character and his bad MUs. **** me for maining a bad character!!!" moods lately. My performance in general has severely declined in the past months. I just hate playing him right now. Need to overcome this. Not sure how.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Actually.. I would like to apply to be a Panelist for the DeDeDe baords. I'm very knowledgeable about a lot of characters and the game it self, And.. this seems really really interesting and I'd be more than happy if I could help out people see the way of the King!

I still sound like a robot or drone when I type.

Stef, Help.
Please.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Actually.. I would like to apply to be a Panelist for the DeDeDe baords. I'm very knowledgeable about a lot of characters and the game it self, And.. this seems really really interesting and I'd be more than happy if I could help out people see the way of the King!

I still sound like a robot or drone when I type.

Stef, Help.
Pliss.
Emoticons are generally what makes people not sound like robots. However, your head is a big silver box, so I see no problem with sounding robotic.

@Tech_Chase: Write about the Ness MU. It will channel your bad feelings away from you
and onto me

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Actually, to contrary belief, I DO use him.
Though, it's only been when I really have to because my other characters have failed me.
I do use him, though.

I use Falco/ Dk/ Marth/ D3 and now Luigi!

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Guys, I seriously need help playing Battlefield. (and maybe Yoshi's, but mostly Battlefield)

Since my friend plays a lot of Snake it's even worse, but even against other characters, I feel handicapped on that stage. I feel very...Claustrophobic on the stage.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Poke I think you and I are 2:2 in kirby vs dedede. That's exciting.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah there was a brief period where I was playing pretty good lol. I want that again. But..I have to make a sacrifice first.

I'll be taking your money this year though.

:denzel:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I was looking at that EVO poll, and I find pretty funny/frustrating that a lot of Brawl fans voted for both Melee and Brawl, but Melee people only voted Melee...

Jeez, Thanks for the mutual support guys.

Xubble

Smash Ace
Melee > Brawl?

Apex 2012 Melee Grand Finals. :troll:

Seriously though, they're two different games. It's like if Counter-Strike players hated Team Fortress 2. It's nonsense.

Top Bottom