• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CO18

Smash Hero
Im in nigeria aids isnt THAT prevalent here lol besides im not really talking to any im just saying there is a high concentration of beautiful women

CO18

Smash Hero
i come back the 17th but im staying with my dad's friend some super duper rich guy. hes got like 20 50k+ cars,

has rolls royce, multiple bulletproof rangerovers and shiz, im in a 10 million dollar house now so ill have internet lol and will come on some

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
i come back the 17th but im staying with my dad's friend some super duper rich guy. hes got like 20 50k+ cars,

has rolls royce, multiple bulletproof rangerovers and shiz, im in a 10 million dollar house now so ill have internet lol and will come on some
A black man? Rich? Wtf is this? That ain't Obama.

And by internet, do you mean wifi?

@Tech Chase - Exploding Penguins 3 : THE SEQUEL

It's from Billy & Mandy and if you don't know this, you have no childhood.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
That show debuted in late 2001. I was 15 at the time. I think I'm still qualified to have had a childhood under those circumstances.

CO18

Smash Hero
Lebron,d-wade and chris bosh all in miami and ima be living there :) though tickets are going to be rediculous

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
*****, just stay at home and watch the game. You get a better view and commentary.

And I thought you were in Orlando.

CO18

Smash Hero
I live in orlando now but I'm starting college at UM in august and I really don't care about them I hate lebron my fav team is the bucks but Miami will be fun to watch. But I'll prob want them to make the finals just so I can go to a finals game but who knows I might start liking them, I've always liked wade but I hate lebron, I never really cared for bosh that much but it's not like I dislike him or anything

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Nahhh, what you meant to say was:

"my fav team is whatever team Allen Iverson plays on, but Miami will be fun to watch."

P-4, they won last year too. Were you as salty as you were then as you are now? ;)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Nahhh, what you meant to say was:

"my fav team is whatever team Allen Iverson plays on, but Miami will be fun to watch."

P-4, they won last year too. Were you as salty as you were then as you are now? ;)
Yeah pretty much. Watching the Lakers win is like watching the Yankees win in Baseball, it's boring and expected.

CO18

Smash Hero
Because allen iverson is in the nba right now of course.. and is definitely on the bucks but youre right if he was still in the nba hopefully hell return again this year

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I figured as much.

And P-4, you could say the same about Mango in Melee and Mew2King in Brawl.

It's boring and expected.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Let's be realistic here.

Co18 not even here.
Atomsk hard to contact, and probably wouldn't do it.
Vex can't even play....
Serin K

so....
Serin
Alby
Puma
TUSM

*shrug* we'd still win just not by as much.
Wait TUSM's on Jigglypuff team. Well I'm sure Beef or Coney wouldn't mind playing.
anyone else down?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm on Puff's team because it was the only team left that I felt comfortable on. If there is a Dedede squad, I'd immediately switch over, otherwise, I wouldn't have even suggested it. Duh....

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Beefy hates wifi now.

And WC connection usually doesn't bode well with others who aren't WC with him.

Top Bottom