• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
If all the unaccounted for scummy powers are part of someone's role, it has to be either murder or bardull. These are the only 2 slots with no paper trail on their ability usage claims. No way to confirm that they've done anything. No alibi.

I personally still want to reread, but I think bardull makes the most sense as scum to me. I haven't had any problems with him all game and remember nodding along to his posts, but I can't actually remember any specifics, or any events in thread that he was integral to. I'd love to look back and see exactly how he acted during all the scum wagons before we close out the Day, and I'd also like to confirm scarys and my power.

Scary I'mma switch my track onto you. Neighbourize someone at random who isn't us.

Side note: if bardull is scum there would be 1 marvel scum of each gender and 1 dc scum of each gender: 2 avengers and 2 justice leaguers. Superman and wonder woman, black widow and the hulk. Just an aside but it's pretty cool

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
My proposed order of business is lynch Murder and have him shoot bardull.

Next Day we make Beat target Chaco or Ruy. Lynch Joker

Next Day we make Beat target the other person. Lynch him or Scary.

Then for the Day after that Chaco and Ruy will be majority to lynch and can lynch whoevers left? Not sure of the math on all that but game should end before it anyways.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Can I also be reminded of exactly why Ryu is on the "brownie townie 5000" list? It's just his power? I'm not saying I particularly scumread him, but I think labeling him as immune to suspicion is dangerous.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Lol you sent it in before me haha I forgot to do it

Oh well Chaco can just confirm the visit the track was largely unnecessary

I'll send it in on Ruy instead and he can target someone

BarDulL

Town Vampire
KWK that is awful reasoning to lynch a slot. myself and MB can't both be scum regardless of whether or not we claim to have abilities that can't be tracked per se (or at least idk if my ability can be tracked).

KWK why do you feel beat/scary are out of the question at this point?

anyway ya'll -need- to reread the game. i'm superman, supertown, super bad ass. chyea.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ok so according to mafiawiki, ninja can't be tracked period

so KWK should be tracking joker and joker should use his ability on someone to see if KWK gets any results. it shouldn't be an issue to us since joker can just take it back if need be.

if joker's results show i think we should just leave him alone then.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Red Ryu takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Chaco takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Murderbush (2):
Scary, Joker
Beat! (1): Bardull

Not voting (5): Murderbush, KWK, Red Ryu, Beat, Chaco

Deadline is 9/25 11:59:59 PM EST. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu > Rake > MB
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush > Joker > Rake > Joker > Beat! > unvote
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Gorf > MB
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush > Gargaglione > Rake
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Scary > Gorf > Joker > Joker > Beat!
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf > Gorf > Gheb
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat! > Joker
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL > Rake > MB[/collapse]

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
ok so according to mafiawiki, ninja can't be tracked period

so KWK should be tracking joker and joker should use his ability on someone to see if KWK gets any results. it shouldn't be an issue to us since joker can just take it back if need be.

if joker's results show i think we should just leave him alone then.
No, I can't "just take it back, if need be". I'm fine with being tracked to prove I'm not a ninja, but you should be aware that my power is going to be active for the rest of the day. I can only move it, I can't remove it from play, and it ends when a new day starts.

I could just put it on someone, plus murder. Whoever has the most recent vote is the vote that counts, so whoever else I link with murder would just be able to use the vote to lynch him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also I can only motivate Scary/Joker/Beat at this point.

Thoughts on this? I'm not even sure myself where I would want to even motivate at this point.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I wouldn't do anything at this point, just because I don't see the point in motivating any of their powers, nor do we wrongly want to motivate scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wouldn't do anything at this point, just because I don't see the point in motivating any of their powers, nor do we wrongly want to motivate scum.
Yeah that's pretty much where I am right now, only person is maybe Beat so he can cleanse one or both of us. But I still don't have trust in that.

Also to note, I tried to motivate Bardull earlier in the game but I was told I couldn't do it even though I never motivated him.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
wat. how many times can you use the ability in one day? did the mod literally just tell you when you tried to target me "nope sorry you can't target bardull pick someone else Kappa"?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
absolutely no idea. i thought maybe rake somehow figured out what your ability was and roleblocked you, but i guess that's not the case. i was not pm'd or informed of anything...it's possible i was being protected/some kind of jail, but nothing like that has flipped. o.O

Beat!

Smash Master
Vote: murderbush

Let's go!

Also I can only motivate Scary/Joker/Beat at this point.

Thoughts on this? I'm not even sure myself where I would want to even motivate at this point.
Don't motivate me yet, at least. If we're gonna do it at all, then it should be the Day before lylo. The cool thing about that is that a Chaco/Ruy/X lylo would no longer be an instant loss.

Yeah that's pretty much where I am right now, only person is maybe Beat so he can cleanse one or both of us. But I still don't have trust in that.
My power is essentially verified, and in the worst case scenario that we start getting closer to lylo, motivating me at the right time (the Day before lylo) would mean you could actually afford lynching me and still have a doable lylo, because both you and Chaco would be guarded.

My proposed order of business is lynch Murder and have him shoot bardull.

Next Day we make Beat target Chaco or Ruy. Lynch Joker

Next Day we make Beat target the other person. Lynch him or Scary.

Then for the Day after that Chaco and Ruy will be majority to lynch and can lynch whoevers left? Not sure of the math on all that but game should end before it anyways.
Cool with following this. We'll need to make slight adjustments to my targets and the lynch order depending on whether Ruy agrees to motivate me later on or not, but it looks good overall and like you said, the game will probably already be over before that becomes an issue.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
KWK that is awful reasoning to lynch a slot. myself and MB can't both be scum regardless of whether or not we claim to have abilities that can't be tracked per se (or at least idk if my ability can be tracked).

KWK why do you feel beat/scary are out of the question at this point?

anyway ya'll -need- to reread the game. i'm superman, supertown, super bad ***. chyea.
When did I say you were both scum?

Lynch Murder. If he's scum GG we win. If he's town then he uses his vengeful townie ability to kill you.

Weird that the mod would tell ruy that bardull can't be motivated and let him keep his use for the Day.

Scary you neighbourized bardull right? At some point?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh, now it makes sense. this is the reason

"3. 1X: These powers can only be used a certain amount of times during the entire course of the game. Ex: Macman uses X on KevinM. X is exhausted and may no longer be used."

my ability can only be used once during the entire game so i can't get extra uses

BarDulL

Town Vampire
you can try again though @ruy

He was talking about my power, but you're too busy reading every single thing anyone ever says in the scummiest way possible.
wtf are you even talking about?

@kwk - basically your entire premise for proposing my lynch is based on the fact that i get one public use of my ability, which leaves no paper trail. my counter to your logic is that not only does it seem arbitrary, but there's also the fact that myself and MB can't be scum together as mates. no, this isn't an implication that i'm saying you think we're both scum, it's an implication that your logic is inherently flawed to begin with and is worrisome.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
so far the abilities we've seen scum use are just about all detrimental to town in some way. mine however calls for a combined vote, which can't be directed by just one person alone, towards a given slot. pretty pro-town ability that contrasts with the scum abilities we've seen so far. taking into account that scum CANCELED my ability should be some kind of implication that i'm not scum.

long story short, people are overlooking something huge, and they're afraid i might be the big bad wolf. but if you guys reread the gog damn game, no one here would be proposing i'm scum. this is just like when people were thinking gheb was scum despite him completely ruining scum's plan from the getgo.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@mUrDErBUSh i think you should target scary/beat/joker. joker is lower on the list since he apparently wasn't tracked when the kill happened. i'd say beat first because his power is more detrimental in lylo. scary is my ideal pick though, don't know why people have him as town considering his play all game has been super fluff.

Chaco

Never Logs In
No he can't, BarDull. He can only target each player he's used it on once.

Top Bottom