• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryu is good. It's betweeners JOKER, Ghebasaurus, and MurderBigBushes
I've made BSL hated on D1 before he even posted, I was virtually the first player to bring up Rake's name as a contender for scum on D1 and I've outed Gorf through my action as mafia busdriver on D3. I mean, if I were scum it would mean that I have literally sabotaged my entire team from the very beginning for no reason at all. Plus I am confirmed to have a role that neither marshy nor Macman would ever put into the hands of mafia. It's odd enough that you think there's even the glimpse of a chance that I could still be scum at this point but it's almost insulting that you put me on the same level as Joker and Murder.

Vote murderbush

Rake was silened on D2 or 3. I really, really doubt that a silencer would be of any alignment other than mafia. Based on their claims I'd say Joker [and Scary for that matter] are not the mafia silencer. That leaves murder as the strongest contender for mafia silencer by far.

:059:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
and by possibility, i mean more like 'should definitely not at all be considered before scary' because not only have i been on all three lynches and been helpfully pushing against all of them (with substantiation), but i also helped prevent your lynch kwk. like i could have just been like 'ok yeah lets lynch kwk!!!" when you were at l-1 and you would not be with us.

and why as scum would i have my ability canceled when gheb was looking like the surefire candidate to get their abilities removed? whatdafaq kwk, whatdafaq

anyway i thought it was apparent that the mafioso have more than one ability. there's too many abilities that aren't being accounted for, specifically the silencer that targeted rake and the player that canceled my ability.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Let's just quicklynch both of em. We still outnumber drastically as town, then we dance our victory dance. And lynch Gheb for indy check after last mafia is dead as a doornail. Hurrah

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Bardull, assuming silencer is the last mafia, how are pegging me as the last mafioso when you can confirm that I opened a QT with you, with that being my ONLY ability?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You could be scum neighborer, and we don't actually have proof that your only ability is the QT thing....:p

You're not a priority yet though.

C'mon people lets get the hardbody trains going.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Eww this game is stagnating again...

I've been so busy and barely able to keep up. Luckily this game hasnt had much go on!

Beat!

Smash Master
Vote: murderbush

Claim yo.

Don't really care about the order since we seem to have this in the bag either way.

Also

No powers may be activated and some may be damaged or unable to be used for the next 72 hours (9/17 1 PM EST)!
powers come back online again soon.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Hi. Sorry we're boners. Neither of us are chiefly invested in this game, and for that, we apologize. We didn't know this trip would be occurring when we signed up, otherwise we likely would not have done so, due to the extent of the time commitment.

We are one of the Sentinels from the X-Men series. We're a Vengeful Townie, and can take one other player down with us when we die via self-destruct.

We understand are going to be lynched, we simply ask that you allow us enough time for the ability block to end (approximately 13 hours from now), so that when we are lynched, we can thin the remaining pool with our shot.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'm surprised marshy would include the role after circus' scott pilgrim mafia game; the role atypically has too much swing in the hands of one player. i doubt MB is lying though.

if anything, you should be hoping they aren't lying, lel

BarDulL

Town Vampire
alright well i'm kinda bored. i still think we should just body joker, buuuuuuuuuuut yeah.

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair do we have to lynch you for the vengeful to go through or can you just manually implode and kill someone? just double checking before i put my vote down

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hmm, yeah right now I really think shooting Joker is the best call.

After that maybeeeeee Gheb but I'm still skeptical of him being scum at all. Indy really only makes sense.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Hmm, yeah right now I really think shooting Joker is the best call.

After that maybeeeeee Gheb but I'm still skeptical of him being scum at all. Indy really only makes sense.
There is absolutely no way there's an indy in this game, are you kidding me? Gheb's power isn't even indy, what in the world are you talking about?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Have Joker hammer MB. Double scum suspect whammy. Anyone oppose that? Or are we good with that?

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Powers are now active again!

"Well... First there was nothing, then there was everything... Then the good Lord saw fit to bring me into the world to kick the asses of those who need it most. So get ready 'cause this day or the next, it's coming."
Gheb, Captain Marvel, Town Hardbody has been killed!

Red Ryu takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Chaco takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Joker (2):
Chaco, Bardull
Murderbush (2): Beat!, Scary

Not voting (4): Joker, Murderbush, KWK, Red Ryu

Deadline is 9/21 11:59:59 PM EST. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu > Rake > MB
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush > Joker > Rake > Joker
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Gorf > MB
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush > Gargaglione > Rake
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Scary > Gorf > Joker > Joker
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf > Gorf > Gheb
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat! > Joker
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL > Rake > MB[/collapse]

Last edited:
Top Bottom