• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
***** listen to that ****

heres the setup

[collapse=OP Including Game-Specific Information]

Rules
1. No communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread, unless your Role PM states otherwise.
2. No faking or quoting of mod communication.
3. No editing or deleting posts.
4. No ciphers, code, metadata or other similar encryption devices. This includes liking posts after death.
5. One "bah" post is allowed after death.
6. A (no) lynch will occur when a majority of bolded votes is reached.
7. Deadline extensions may be granted due to unexpected events. Days generally last 10 days or until a lynch.
8. Post at least once every 48 hours or you will receive a prod. Multiple prods will result in forced replacement or modkill.
9. Modkills will end Day only for town-aligned players.
10. Failure to send in action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.

Game-Specific Information
Flavor analysis will get Town nowhere; every role and player has flavor that justifies their power(s). There are no vanilla roles in this game.

Understand that timing is an important factor in this game. There will be no Nights. All actions will occur in real time during Day. Each power has 2 properties: Frequency and Information.

Frequency: This property of the role determines how often a power can be used. There are three different frequencies here.

1. Constant: These are powers allowing you to change who you are targeting at any point in time. Ex: Eor uses X on Tom. Eor switches X to Ronike.

2. Locked: These are powers that can be used and applied to each Day, but are locked once used. Ex: Evil Eye uses X on Kataefi. X is exhausted for that Day.

3. 1X: These powers can only be used a certain amount of times during the entire course of the game. Ex: Macman uses X on KevinM. X is exhausted and may no longer be used.

Note: The "1" can be changed to any number depending on the power(s).

These categories can be mixed and matched.

Information: This property of the role determines who, if anyone, is informed of your power(s) being used on them and in what manner.

A. Anonymously Informed: Your target is informed that your ability has affected them but does not know that you did it. Ex: Xiivi uses X on Sold2. Sold2 is informed that X was used on him but does not know who did it.

B. Informed: Your target is informed that your ability has affected them and is also told that you did it. Ex: Ryker uses X on ZoZo. ZoZo is informed that X was used on him by Ryker.

C. Uninformed: Your target is not immediately informed that your ability has affected them. Ex: Gorf uses X on J. J is not told anything has happened to him.

D. Public: I announce that your power has been used in the thread! I will not specifically state that it was you who did it.

Superheroes and Supervillains still fighting for JUSTICE
1. #HBC | Gorf
2. #HBC | Ranmaru
3. #HBC | Frozeηflame
4. #HBC | Laundry
5. Chaco
6. Gheb_01
7. Sokr
8. #HBC | BarDeezy
9. #HBC | Ryker

Dead (or will it be retconned?)[/collapse][collapse=Condensed Setup]Town
1. Zatanna: Town Awakener [Makes 1 player able to vote after death. Can make another post up to 20x. 1X/Uninformed. 1X/Uninformed.]
2. Jean Gray: Town Matchmaker [Makes 2 players share a vote. Players can voteblock another. Locked/Public.]
3. Hawkgirl: Town Hated Defender [Makes 1 player unable to be targeted by nonlethal actions. Becomes Hated on use. Locked/Uninformed.]
4. John Stewart: Town Guardian [Makes 1 player take 1 more vote to lynch for the next 2 phases. Cannot use it more than twice on player. Locked/Public.]
5. Batman: Town Tracker [Can visit 3 players on D1, 2 on D2, 1 on D3 onwards. Constant/Uninformed.]
6. Ms. Marvel: Town Executioner [Makes 1 player take 1 less vote to lynch for the rest of the game. Makes 1 player take half of the votes needed to lynch that Day. Locked/1X respectively. Public/Public]
7. Rorschach: Town Journalist [Publishes messages he sends me after dying. Locked/Public.]
8. Harley Quinn: Town Sidekick [Any actions directed at target instead hits her. Constant/Uninformed.]
9. Cyclops: Town Leader [Can open up as many conversations with people as he wants. Wonder where I got this from? Constant/Informed.]
10. Spider-Man: Town Friendly Neighbor [Mod confirms him as Town to one player each Day. Locked/Informed.]
11. Daredevil: Town Motivator [Targets players and their power get some kind of boost. Locked/Anonymously Informed.]
12. Superman: Town Negotiator [Ability where players publicly vote on a player to be turned into a vanilla. 1X/Public.]

Mafia
13. Wonder Woman: Mafia Gladiator Roleblocker [Gladiator ability + Roleblock. 1X/Public. Constant/Anonymously Informed.]
14. Hulk: Mafia Bus Driver [Switches targets. Locked/Uninformed.]
15. Black Widow: Mafia Watcher [Bugs a player to observe who visits them. 2X/Uninformed.]
16. Storm: Mafia Communicator [1X ability where she can make someone only able to post 3X a Day. 1X ability where any and all actions cannot be used for 72 hours. Can send anonymous messages everyday. 1X/Public. 1X/Public. Locked/Anonymously Informed.][/collapse][collapse=Daredevil's Motivation effects]All of these boosts are only activated that Day. The player receiving it is notified of this.. Additionally, exhausted powers will be be able to be used again.

- Enables Zatanna to use Kaeps twice
- Jean Gray can matchmake two pairs of slots (lol)
- John Stewart can use power on two slots
- Hawkgirl can defend two slots. She retains the -2 status
- Batman...gains nothing
- Ms. Marvel can attack twice
- Rorschach can send a journal to another player
- Harley Quinn can shadow two slots
- Cyclops can invite multiple people into one conversation
- Spider-Man can visit two slots
- Superman...gains nothing. He's already motivated and tells Daredevil to use it on someone else I guess? I feel a double negotiate is overkill
- Wonder Woman can roleblock twice
- Hulk can bus drive 4 slots in any order (ouch)
- Black Widow gains an additional bug that Day
- Storm can use one of her powers again (ouch)[/collapse][collapse=Wonder Woman's Roleblock Effects]Note: Wonder Woman can block locked powers only if her target uses their power while she is targeting them. This makes her much weaker than your average roleblocker because the player has to anticipate when a player uses their power. Black Widow is there to help her make it less of a guessing game and Storm is there to fight off the locked powers that Wonder Woman cannot.

- Zatanna's targets will not receive their postdeath powers
- Jean Gray cannot conjoin players
- John Stewart cannot save people
- Hawkgirl cannot defend people
- Batman cannot track people
- Ms. Marvel can neither attack nor execute people
- Rorschach cannot write
- Harley Quinn cannot shadow
- Cyclops cannot lead
- Daredevil cannot motivate
- Spider-Man cannot visit
- Superman cannot negotiate[/collapse][collapse=Event 1 (Happens at the beginning of D1)]

Event: Captain America's shield!
In addition to the lynch this Day, you may vote who gets to wield Captain America's shield by PMing me with a secret vote [Ex: Shield: X.] Whoever gets the majority of votes first will receive the shield granting bulletproof powers. He may pass it to any other player in the game at any point.

Once you cast your vote, it is locked and cannot be changed. You may not vote yourself. Alternatively, you can vote Destroy Shield. If this is the majority vote, then no one will get the shield. Failure to vote will be counted as a vote to destroy the shield.

Deadline is the same as the lynch.[/collapse]
[collapse=Event 2 (Happens at the beginning of D2)]

Event: Green Lantern's ring!
In addition to the lynch this Day, you may publicly vote who gets to wield a Green Lantern ring [Ex: Ring: X]. This player's vote will count as double for the rest of the game.

Once you cast your vote, it is locked and cannot be changed. You may not vote yourself. Alternatively, you can vote Destroy Ring. If this is the majority vote, then no one will get the ring. Failure to vote will count as a vote to destroy the ring.

Deadline is the same as the lynch.[/collapse]

[collapse=Captain America Joke Role]

"Why am I even in this game?"

Captain America, Obnoxious Independent Who Contributes Absolutely Nothing to the Setup

wait. why was captain america given to a canadian?[/collapse][collapse=Wolverine (Sample Role PM)]

"In my whole life, I felt like an animal. I ignored my instincts. And I ignored what I really am. And that won't ever happen again."
Wolverine, Town Berserker. A soldier who should have fallen in battle. Feral beast. Devoted samurai. X-Man.

It took a while, but through leadership of the X-Men and X-Force in addition to missions as a member of the Avengers, you have learned both the value of taking initiative on your own accord and understanding the importance of troop welfare. Having fought to the death and past it on several occasions, not much fazes you at this point. While you are physically immortal, experience has taught that the worst pain is losing those you love and being responsible for it.

Berserk [1X/Anonymously Informed] - You may PM me the action Berserk: X. If that player is Town, you will gain control of his vote and gain access to a quicktopic with him but he will die at the end of the next Day. If he is not aligned with the Town, both of you will die immediately.

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=Zatanna]

"Brag su rof elttab!"
Zatanna, Town Awakener, a master of the magic arts, and boy, do you have tricks at your disposal! You utilize your powers by speaking your incantations backwards and as a mistress of magic you are among the most experienced beings in the universe when it comes to resurrecting and interacting with the dead. Don't be afraid to tap into your powers!

Etaminaer [1X/Uninformed] - You may PM me the action Etaminaer: X with X being the player's name spelled backwards. If successful, he will be able to anonymously vote after his death by PMing me due to you reanimating him.

Kaeps [1X/Uninformed] - You may PM me the action Kaeps: X with X being the player's name spelled backwards. If successful, he will be able to make up to 30 posts in one Day of his choice after his death.

You can target dead players. Additionally, you may not use both powers on the same slot.

For the sake of spelling players' names backwards easier, feel free to use the following tool: http://www.togglecase.com/convert_to_reverse_text.php

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.[/collapse]
[collapse=Jean Gray]

"I don't want you to get hurt, but you have to understand... The more you annoy me the more I can't help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory... until there's nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
Jean Gray, Town Matchmaker. You excel at working on a team, being an original member of the X-Men and even having led it at times. However, this Town seems to be in disarray and could use some teamwork! You plan on using your telepathic powers to bring its members' minds together and force them to work in unison.

Mindhive [5X/Public] - You may PM me the action Mindhive: X and Y. A brief flavor will be posted as soon as possible declaring that those players share one vote between them. You may choose to target yourself in addition to another player. Whichever player votes last between the two slots is the vote that takes effect and is the player who will be counted as issuing out the vote. There may not be more than one active pair at a time.

In addition to this, the players will be given a new action called Doubleteam: X [Constant/Public]. Each player will have the ability to send me a PM with a player's name in it. If the names match, that player will be unable to move their vote for the remainder of the Dayphase. You will be given a quicktopic conversation of a telepathic nature with the two slots for that Day.

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.[/collapse]
[collapse=Hawkgirl]

"RAAAAAAAARGH!"
Hawkgirl, Hated Town Defender. A long time and reliable member of the Justice League. You are a warrior from an alien world wielding a mace that is believed to be indestructible. An upstanding hero, you always have your allies' backs.

Defend [Locked/Uninformed]: You may PM me the action Defend: X. If successful, he will be unable to be affected by any nonlethal actions that Day. You will take one less vote to lynch as a result.

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=John Stewart]

"It's about having a code of honor, not of wealth."
John Stewart, Town Guardian. A spirited but focused member of the Green Lantern Corps and retired US Marine, you have protected Earth and served in the Justice League for years. There is no one you fear, even having challenged Batman and Superman in their decisions when you believe it's the right thing to do. Your careers have all lent themselves to teaching you the value of teamwork and looking out for others, as well as hammer home the importance of acting on your own instincts.

Guard [Locked/Public]: You may PM me the action Guard: X. If successful, he will take one more vote to lynch for the current Day and next. You may not target the same player more than twice nor may you use this on yourself.

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=Batman]

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."
Batman, Town Tracker. Your psyche took a change forever after witnessing your parents gunned down by a thug early on in your life. You took up the cowl vowing to protect the innocent and utilizing fear as one of your biggest weapons alongside various gadgets and partners. Your sidekicks started off their crimefighting careers under your wing and nearly match your skills after years of experience.

Track [Constant/Uninformed] - You will be working alongside Batgirl and Robin this game, but they don't have too much time to help you out considering they have their own assignments which need completion. As such, you will have three tracking abilities on D1, two on D2, and one from D3 onwards. You may PM me the action Track: X, Y, and Z depending on how many trackers you have available to you. If successful, you will be notified of any players they visit while they are targeted. You may switch who you are stalking at any time.

[collapse=Ms. Marvel]

"Well... First there was nothing, then there was everything... Then the good Lord saw fit to bring me into the world to kick the asses of those who need it most. So get ready 'cause this day or the next, it's coming."
Captain Marvel, Town Hardbody. You are considered one of the most powerful beings in the entire universe. You're excellent at fighting no matter how immense the threat, and that's what you'll be sticking to during this game.

Attack [Locked/Public] - You may PM me the action Attack: X. If successful, he will take one less vote to lynch for the rest of the game. This can stack.

Assault [1X/Public] - You may PM me the action Assault: X. If successful, he will take half the amount of votes [rounded up] to lynch that Day.

[collapse=Rorschach]

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
Rorschach, Town Journalist. A self-appointed one man army determined to cleanse the world of corruption. Raised as the son of a prostitute and forced to endure psychoanalysis due to your friction with society, you've become adept at extracting information through violence as a result of your...heated interrogations. Your search for truth in a world filled of lies continues with the recent rise of scum.

Document [Locked/Public] - You may PM me the action Write: [insert text here]. If successful, your journal will be published by the game moderator in the next Day's opening flavor following your death.

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=Harley Quinn]

"Why...that's a fantastic idea Mister Jay!"
Harley Quinn, Town Sidekick. You're the homie. You've been by The Joker's side since nearly the beginning, refusing to leave no matter how bad it gets. You embody loyalty to the point that you would take a bullet for him. That strength of yours translates to this game! How wonderful!

Shadow [Constant/Uninformed] - You may PM me the action Shadow: Player X. If successful, any and all actions sent their way will instead be redirected to you.

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=Cyclops]

"The Professor used to tell me. The most important part of leading wasn't personality, tactics, or training. It was doing whatever it takes to get your team back alive."
Cyclops, Town Leader. You have led the X-Men for years against several mighty foes including but not limited to Galactus, Magneto, the Avengers and...the X-Men! While you are currently seen as a revolutionist [extremist by others] leader, you have always been skilled at bringing people to your cause and having them open up to you.

Lead [Constant/Informed] - You may PM me the action Lead: X. If successful, you will gather with them and be provided a conversation in which you may talk to each other at any time. The people you are communicating with cannot speak to each other through private means.

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.[/collapse][collapse=Spider-Man]

"With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man, Town Friendly Neighbor. You are known for fighting until the end and doing everything in your power to save the day. You're a selfless hero whose inspiring actions and character have helped others to be their best self at all times. Additionally, you are one of the most well liked heroes in the universe and can usually get others to see the sincerity in your intentions.

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man [2X/Informed] - You may send me the command Visit: X. If successful, that player will be notified through me [100%, ironclad moderator confirmation] that you are aligned with the Town when you stop by their home for a visit!

[collapse=Daredevil]

"When a person lies, his heartbeat accelerates... and my hearing... is sensitive enough ... to detect that change."
Daredevil, Town Motivator. You were given extremely acute senses at an early age from a radiation accident. You can hear a person's heartbeat from meters away. You can recognize a person's scent from similar distance. You can read books by running your fingers along the ink of the pages. Furthermore, you have worked alongside many of the heroes in the universe and nearly all of them have been impressed by the sheer amount of willpower you put into fighting crime, even inspiring them.

Motivate [Locked/Anonymously Informed] - You may send me the command Motivate: X. If successful, that player will receive a boost to their power(s). You may not motivate the same player twice during the game. Boosts only apply for the Day you use it.

[collapse=Superman]

"I'll always be there. Always. It's not the powers. Not the cape. It's about standing up for justice. For truth. As long as people like you are out there, I'll be there. Always."
Superman, Town Counselor. A selfless and determined hero, you are the original superhero and the one whose powers are most desired. You do not give in to any temptations your powers would present to most men however, instead preferring to work alongside others to stand up for what is right.

Deliberate [1X/Public] - You may send me the command Deliberate. An event will occur in which you form a meeting, Justice League style! I will post that players may vote any player with the command Cast Out: X. Once a majority is reached on the targeted slot, that player will lose the ability to use any power(s). This does not apply to factional powers.

[collapse=Wonder Woman]

"A new journey to be started.
A new promise to be fulfilled. A new page to be written. Go forth unto this waiting world with pen in hand, all you young scribes,
the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, be young.
For youth is your greatest weapon, your greatest tool.
Use it wisely!"
Wonder Woman, Mafia Gladiator Roleblocker, An Amazonian warrior princess, daughter of Queen Hippolyta and the mighty Zeus, god of sky and thunder as well as ruler of Mount Olympus. You are the fiercest warrior in the land whose refusal to yield in battle is both your greatest weapon and greatest flaw rivaled only by an altruistic sense of compassion for others. As the new God of War, you will ensure evil is smitten while protecting the mortals who are rushing to their graves.

Fight to the Death [1X/Public] - You may PM me the action Player X and Player Y fight to the death. At that point, the votecount will be publicly reset and the town may only vote for one of these 2 players for the remainder of that Day. There are 2 requirements when using this power:

- 1 of those players must be from your own scumteam. You may select yourself to be pitted against another player. Town will not be notified that there is scum between the players.

- This action must be sent within the first 2 days in real time of the Day.

Lasso of Truth [Constant/Anonymously Informed] - You may PM me the action Lasso of Truth: X. If successful, that player will be unable to perform any actions while you are targeting them due to being rendered motionless through the lasso. They will be told that their action failed but not that it was you.

Kill [Locked/Public] - After 48 hours into the Day, you [or any other mafioso] may PM me the name of any player with the action Kill: X once each Day. If successful, that player will be killed. The first PM I receive from any member will be the player who performs the kill.

Scheming [Constant/Informed] - You may communicate with your partners X, Y, and Z by any means of communication at any point of the game.

You are Mafia aligned and win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.[/collapse]
[collapse=Hulk]

"HULK SMASH!"

Hulk, Mafia Bus Driver, a brilliant scientist by day, a raging monster by...uh, any time you get mad. Your brute strength allows you to overpower most of your opponents; you will be using to your advantage here.

SMASH! [Locked/Uninformed] - You may PM me with the action SMASH!: X and Y. Any actions [not votes] used on Y will instead be directed to X and vice versa.

Kill [Locked/Public] - After 48 hours into the Day, you [or any other mafioso] may PM me the name of any player with the action Kill: X once each Day. If successful, that player will be killed. The first PM I receive from any member will be the player who performs the kill and will go into effect immediately.

Scheming [Constant/Informed] - You may communicate with your partners X, Y, and Z by any means of communication at any point of the game.

You are Mafia aligned and win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.[/collapse][collapse=Black Widow]

"My name is... Madame Natasha... but you... can call me The Black Widow!"
Black Widow, Mafia Bug Planter. Empowered by the same serum that strengthens Captain America, you spent much of your life as a Russian spy and are a master of espionage. Your training and expertise with technology let you keep tabs on any target you wish and you have worked alongside Bucky Barnes on many a mission of subterfuge.

Bug [Locked/Uninformed] - Due to your prowess in espionage, you have the ability to bug targets with the various S.H.I.E.L.D technologies at your disposal. PM me the command Bug: X. By placing a bug on someone, you will be notified if anyone targets them with a power for the rest of the game. You will not learn any actions that the player may have potentially been affected by before you started bugging them.

Kill [Locked/Public] - After 48 hours into the Day, you [or any other mafioso] may PM me the name of any player with the action Kill: X once each Day. If successful, that player will be killed. The first PM I receive from any member will be the player who performs the kill and will go into effect immediately.

You are Mafia aligned and win once your faction has an undeniable majority rule over all others or nothing can prevent this.[/collapse]
[collapse=Storm]

"You counter despair with hope. You strive forever for the best you are capable to be! Therein lies the victory!"
Storm, Mafia Communicator, a leader of the X-Men and one of the most powerful mutants. Controlling the weather never fails to excite; you love the feeling of hail and rain circling you ready to strike at the point of a finger.

Lightning [1X/Public] - You may PM me the action Lightning: X. That player will only be able to post three more times that Day.

Rogue/Sandstorm [1X/Uninformed] - After 48 hours into the Day, you may PM me the action Sandstorm. If successful, any and all powers used in the next 72 hours will fail along with some that may already be in use. Rogue will help you by taking your power because it's going to take the both of you to affect the whole Town!

Psylocke/Rachel Gray [Constant/Anonymously Informed] - Your friends and powerful psychics Psylocke and Rachel Gray will aid you with their telepathic powers. Every real-life day, you may PM me the action Communicate: X along with any other written communication. In the PM you send me, you may type up any sort of message up to 250 characters that you want provided that it doesn't break any global or game rules. I will then PM that message to the recipient for the sake of anonymity.

None of these powers will be accompanied with flavor for the sake of not incriminating you.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
holy **** i am NEVER goin to run a game based on day powers again. this is what happens

x hey guys i used a power

y hey x can yu CONFIRM yu used yur power?

z i used a power too yall. waitin on the mod

a b n c wait a day b4 powers are updated

d n e wonder why the game is stalling

THATS why this game stalled. too much waiting on x to confirm this n y to clarify that instead of just playin mafia. i still love this setup but much of the play has reminded me why i despise role madness setups so much

JeXs

Smash Champion
I was as effective as a VT.
@ BSL BSL
Why didn't you vote? I used my power on you lol.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Team collapsed. Brad died before he could do anything and then Rake went ham at the wrong time. I have no idea why you thought claiming a track result on Gorf was going to make you look better.

We didn't play well either because of the obvious circumstances. My apologies to Marshy and Macman. Had we known that opportunity was going to open up, we wouldn't have been in the game in the first place.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I was as effective as a VT.
@ BSL BSL
Why didn't you vote? I used my power on you lol.
My zombie vote? What would be the point. I was going to save it for an unexpected hammer on a town member if he got out at L-1

JeXs

Smash Champion
I thought you might try voting someone at random just to throw in some WIFOM.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh ok that makes sense. Oh well.

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
this is absolutely a case of town getting the game handed to them by scum.

i was mad hyped to throw some shenanigans around with the team we were handed.

bsl, unfortunately you got yourself pinned really early. but you didnt really drag anyone down witchu so i guess thats a plus.

murder, you already know where you guys ****ed up n i dont have anything else to add to that.

rake... i set myself up for a SOLID lynch. all i gotta ask is for the love of god WHY did you claim that track when it was confirmed that me getting punched was a mod error?! you could have gone with the original plan (you + murder riding to endgame) and had a MUCH better chance of success had you not up n **** on yourself.

i tried playin for the team. note to self: ALWAYS have a back up plan in case your team eats itself alive.

jex, im impressed.

thats about it really.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Why did you guys kill me? Marshy/mac told me it was because I was obv town but I'm a little doubtful of me being obv town during that period. Also, Rake self destructed lol. He'd probably be town read all the way had he not fake claimed.

JeXs

Smash Champion
How did you filter out my actual reads at that point? >.> I was throwing out scum teams all over the place lmao.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
cuz bsl d1 read + overall murder scum read + throwin my name around = when you eventually got your head straight youd be a threat.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
i thought scum had this bagged d1 wen murder gorf n rake were active. town for the most part was SNOWED by murder to the point of nearly giving him the shield n rake was another big town read. the gorf bus was unnecessary. it kept bringing attention to a slot who mightve lived longer n didnt earn much credit for murder. rakes fakeclaim was awful n pretty much got himself killed when he was in a good position. he shuldve pitted murder against a weak townie d2 for a free mislynch. brad....well...lol

ruy was awful. he kept powerin up all the scum while bein unbelievably useless during day. was extremely happy to see gheb punch him in the face like he deserved for playin like an honorary scum member

beat yud improve as a player if yu didnt try to formulate entire teams at once. i saw several convoluted thought processes as a result

kwk gheb n watt played excellently. good job guys

scarys yu misread yur role pm. yu culd actually use yur power as much yu wanted not jus once a day

jexs was pretty good til he used his dead voting power on confirmed scum. shuldve given it to a townie

every1 else was iight i guess

wish the ww/zatanna/storm/cyclops roles were better used. there was a ****ton of cool role interactions that culd play out in this setup

JeXs

Smash Champion
Oh wow. Scary's role seems really nice if he could use it as much as he wanted. Damn. QTs with the entire game from Day 1!

JeXs

Smash Champion
^this. unless you're inactive, then please do not join that game.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I apologize again for our inactivity, Marshy.

That trip idea was extremely last minute and if we had known we were going to do it, wouldn't have signed up. Sorry about that. We tried to at least stay mostly relevant until the whole thing went to hell on the Rake claim.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
eh. **** happens

some thots on the roles

town hardbody is my favorite role n id love to see it again. its a soft vig but more skillful n itd b epic to see some1 use it to singlehandedly execute some1. it works as both alignments

zatanna prolly my 2nd favorite role. its jus swag

uh

i like storm too! culd b used as town. ever jus hav a rampant ****** runnin around the thread sayin dumb **** n town subscribes to it? silence im to get im to shut the **** up n stop forcing town in ****ty directions! use those messages to get a worthless townie to get off his ass n vote who yu say!

jean gray we threw in for lulz n chaos. as town id attach some1 who barely votes to another who DOES throw his vote around while tryna observe n probe the 2 in the qt

harley quinn is da ****. works as both alignments

cyclops is used to band townies together. imagine the potential of some1 opening qts wit several townies n forming a secret hbc? swag

most of these roles can b used as either alignment. a lot of the speculation wrt "they wuldnt make that town/scum" was wrong

i lold @ a lotta the **** joker said n bardull tellin ****** he was gonna punch em in the nutz

damn is this a sexyass setup

BarDulL

Town Vampire
lol this game

btw sry for the last day phase if i seemed a little agitated or w/e. i was kinda busy and needed to do other things, and if MB really was town then me dying with him would have ultra sucked, so i was a bit rushed. sorry for not trusting in beat/joker/scary more, but i honestly felt that they lacked credibility at the end and didn't have great connections in comparison to the rest of the roster despite their power usage. in that sense, MB definitely had a good mentality going into the game and didn't look bad on gorf/bsl flips, inactivity was pretty much the sole reason they got killed.

but yea i'd agree town got handed this easily. got super lucky with PRs regarding gorf, and then rake threw himself off a cliff immediately after with the mess up in his claim lolololol, his gameplay was fine before then though (except the 'rakedtarded' moment lololol). it wasn't a bad idea to claim tracker with rogue flavor claim after he was caught visiting jexs by the god damn batman, but i don't think he really knew what busdriver did at least mechnically speaking and it was also a fairly late tracker claim to begin with :p.

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I loved my role. Being able to **** up almost the entire scum team without actually being active was too much fun!

Bardull, you played well and I'm glad you decided to stay in the game. Keep it up.
JeXs, I'm not sure what you were being so mad about. I thought you all people are mad cool, calm and collected down in ching chong land!

:059:

JeXs

Smash Champion
I do have a very hot temper. What's with the ching chong land? You're not gorf!

Top Bottom