• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

Chaco

Never Logs In
@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair i think you should target scary/beat/joker. joker is lower on the list since he apparently wasn't tracked when the kill happened. i'd say beat first because his power is more detrimental in lylo. scary is my ideal pick though, don't know why people have him as town considering his play all game has been super fluff.
I don't have Scary as town. And out of the powers listed ideally his makes the most sense as scum. Neighbors are of no confirmed alignment and it would add an interesting mechanic to the game with a multi-shot scum neighbor. I can definitely see that.

But if Murder is vengeful, he can just kill Scary off as soon as he gets lynched assuming he's not scum.Then he gets the game winning play bad ass style. Going down in a blaze of vengeful hardbody for the win, assuming Scary is scum if he's not.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
you can try again though @ruy

wtf are you even talking about?

@kwk - basically your entire premise for proposing my lynch is based on the fact that i get one public use of my ability, which leaves no paper trail. my counter to your logic is that not only does it seem arbitrary, but there's also the fact that myself and MB can't be scum together as mates. no, this isn't an implication that i'm saying you think we're both scum, it's an implication that your logic is inherently flawed to begin with and is worrisome.
What are you talking about?

I know you and murder can't be mates. This isn't a counter argument.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
You'll need to better explain how my logic is flawed. And what you mean by worrisome. Are you insinuating that I'm scum?

Why would you want Joker targeted if we track him and confirm he's not a ninja?

Do you not see the merit in leaving Beat for now so he can use his ability on Ruy and Chaco?

Since you're effectively a VT at this point, can't you consent to being someone who needs to die before lylo to secure a town win? You've said you're fine with me Chaco and Ruy living to lylo. Do I need to show you the math of how we statistically can't lose unless one of Chaco and Ruy are scum?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, one more time. Since MB and I can't both be scum, at LEAST one of us is town. If at least one of us is town, that means your logic is flawed because the previous statement contradicts your sentiment regarding paper trails. Just because myself and MB aren't leaving paper trails isn't an implication that we are both scum. Therefore your rationale is arbitrarily contrived.

And yes it is still possible you are scum. Your rationale is worrisome because you are trying to five players passes based on ability use. Tell me, what's gonna happen in a three mab lylo with beatscum? He will just use his ability on himself so that he can't be lynched. Your dismissal of these slots is booty why you're tdying to push alots on the premise of being vanilla...RR's ability use on my slot should only serve as additional verification of my claim anyway, watdo?

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
You're not scum because your roles don't leave paper trails. When did I say that made you scum?

What I said is: If a scum role is responsible for silencing rake, stopping all abilities, etc. It is one of the 2 of you because you have the only roles that haven't been confirmed to do something else during the Day. The only ones without alibis, if you will. In no way does this mean you both have to be scum.

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I also didn't ever say that Beat is going to be allowed anywhere near LyLo.

How are your problems understanding what I'm saying negating the things that made me townie? You're doing that thing scum does when someone suspects them where they revoke all townreads on the person and throw out words like "gross" and "worrisome" to describe their actions in order to discredit them and weaken their argument.

The fact of the matter is, you have no reason not to consent to being ousted before lylo. Beat, Joker, and Scary also shouldn't make it there. However, if we confirm Jokers ability is trackable, then we can rule him out as the killer. Beat we also want to save for long enough to make him use his power on Ruy and Chaco. Scary is another option, but I want you first because he has a confirmed ability and if a scum role is responsible for all the scum one-shots we've seen it's you or murder.

Have I made myself clear yet?

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
I've asked the mod for confirmation that we were tracking joker immediately upon abilities coming back. To be quite honest I still don't like him and the Rake Chaco pairing was very convenient for Rake who used it to try to get Chaco's power, among other things.

In a world where a 16 man game has a 5 man scum team I could see Joker being in it and someone else having sent the kill. Before I cross that paranoia bridge though I'd like to find the killer.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You're not scum because your roles don't leave paper trails. When did I say that made you scum?

What I said is: If a scum role is responsible for silencing rake, stopping all abilities, etc. It is one of the 2 of you because you have the only roles that haven't been confirmed to do something else during the Day. The only ones without alibis, if you will. In no way does this mean you both have to be scum.
if you don't think i'm scum based on not having a constant or locked ability available at my discretion, then pushing for my lynch on the premise of not having a constant or locked ability is dumb.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I also didn't ever say that Beat is going to be allowed anywhere near LyLo.

How are your problems understanding what I'm saying negating the things that made me townie? You're doing that thing scum does when someone suspects them where they revoke all townreads on the person and throw out words like "gross" and "worrisome" to describe their actions in order to discredit them and weaken their argument.

The fact of the matter is, you have no reason not to consent to being ousted before lylo. Beat, Joker, and Scary also shouldn't make it there. However, if we confirm Jokers ability is trackable, then we can rule him out as the killer. Beat we also want to save for long enough to make him use his power on Ruy and Chaco. Scary is another option, but I want you first because he has a confirmed ability and if a scum role is responsible for all the scum one-shots we've seen it's you or murder.

Have I made myself clear yet?
you're ALSO doing that thing where you're neglecting that i saved your gog damn slot and did not just jump aboard your wagon upon your apparent impending doom. it would have been so easy for me to do. you're also forgetting that i heavily backed all three of the scum lynches so far. that's why it's blowing my mind right now that you are implying that i am scum/thinking it's a good idea that i should go. you're either paranoid or trying to get rid of slots that could ruin your plans.

i do have reasons to not be ousted. firstly, it's anti-town to just succumb to a horribly thought out lynch. secondly, if i get killed, that leaves you to deal with scary, joker, and beat in a 6man scenario with you, ryu, and chaco. it's an AWFUL scenario that you haven't thought about yet. you're being lazy and not reading the game while coming up with awful excuses like 'you don't have an alibi.' wut? how does me not having an 'alibi' implicate me of being scum. we KNOW scum has more than just 1 ability available to them, so even if scary or beat has an ability readily available that can pop up on your tracking, that doesn't mean they don't have one extra ability that won't.

i'm not trying to sound like a **** or be a douche but that is honestly how i feel about your current assertion.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
KWK can you triple check with the mod to make sure you were definitely tracking joker when the kill occurred? like make sure the kill did not occur during the lockdown and make sure it happened after the lockdown of abilities

Kreative Whiz Kids

Kantrip|Sokr
The mod has confirmed that I was on Joker immediately upon abilities being up again. We were on him before we got roleblocked so we defaulted back to him when our ability was usable again.

I think it's safe to assume the kill happened after abilities came back so we can say with certainty that if Joker (and the Mafia kill in general) is trackable, Joker didn't send the kill in.

I might be getting paranoid about you and all these scum powers going unaccounted for, but you're right and play-wise you haven't been scummy. Quite the contrary.

Beat I want you to use your ability on Chaco toDay. You have used it once on Ruy already and claim you can use it twice per person, so you can hit Chaco again in the future if need be.

Joker pair murder and whomever anytime.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can see your line of logic though, KWK.

Also, to hit two birds with one stone. @ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker do NOT announce who you are pairing Murder with. Allow KWK to provide us with who he is paired with. @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair , you also do not claim who you get paired with. This gives us with certainty in thread proof that KWK is near perfectly clear, or unquestionably tracker for any remaining naysayers.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I can see your line of logic though, KWK.

Also, to hit two birds with one stone. @ #HBC | Joker #HBC | Joker do NOT announce who you are pairing Murder with. Allow KWK to provide us with who he is paired with. @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair , you also do not claim who you get paired with. This gives us with certainty in thread proof that KWK is near perfectly clear, or unquestionably tracker for any remaining naysayers.
Wasn't it publicly announced last time?

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
in a certain way KWK and murderbush.... are now 1! They now share 1 vote between them! They can b voted individually!

Red Ryu takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Chaco takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Murderbush (3):
Scary, Joker, Beat!
Beat! (1): Bardull

Not voting (3): Murderbush/KWK, Red Ryu, Chaco

Deadline is 9/25 11:59:59 PM EST. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu > Rake > MB > MB
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush > Joker > Rake > Joker > Beat! > unvote
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Gorf > MB
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush > Gargaglione > Rake
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Scary > Gorf > Joker > Joker > Beat!
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf > Gorf > Gheb
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat! > Joker
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL > Rake > MB[/collapse]

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
oh yea, I may have failed to mention something. I don't think Chaco or Rake ever brought it up, but you guys get access to a new power that let's you votelock people, as a result of me using my ability on you. You both have to send the name in for it to work.

Just a heads up, don't be alarmed. It's not some other person messing with you, that's just my power. Chaco can confirm that they received the same thing earlier.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
How has it been almost 48 hours since I used my power, and kwk hasn't come in to confirm whether or not he tracked it?

Get in here and say you saw me, cuz I'm not a fuggin ninja.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Okay so... Who do we not at all have confirmation on at this point?

I know we got:

Ryu
Joker
Scary
Me
KWK

Who else?

People whose powers worry me: BarDull. (Falls into line with one shot powers, however I have him as a town read from previous actions. PoE only makes me worry.)

Where we throwing out hardbody at ToDay? Have we come to a unanimous decision yet?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
go for murder, have him shoot scary or bardull imo
Definitely the best course of action. I know I'm town and if Bardull also turns up town, it'd be best to have it done now so that town still has time to recover and figure this out. If it isn't Bardull, I imagine joker is the next best choice. Paranoia makes me look at Ryu but that's all paranoia and assuming no scum comes up from the flips.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
why are people not voting? Do you want to kill murder, or are you changing your mind? Right now we're just sitting on our hands for no reason. End the day.

Beat!

Smash Master
Yeah, can we just do this already? I'm pretty sure everyone already knows the general direction from here and there's not much else to discuss for the time being as far as I'm concerned.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy

"You counter despair with hope. You strive forever for the best you are capable to be! Therein lies the victory!"
Murderbush, Storm, Mafia Communicator, has been lynched! Town is victorious!

Last edited:
Top Bottom