• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I would think in something for the other jobs later, I reaaaaally want to do more things about interactions and win quotes but I just don't have the creativy or the time. Anyway moving to votations:
  1. Red Hood
  2. Batwoman
  3. Talon

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
1. Poison Ivy
2. Mr. Freeze
3. Red Hood

And now for some Deadpool victory quotes:

vs. Squirrel Girl: “Holy crap, that was WAY more stressful than it should’ve been… Next time I fight Batman, I’ve gotta steal some squirrel repellent from him, he HAS to have that, right?”

vs. Gambit: “…iiiiis THIS your card? Wait, it can’t be the 3 of spa- and there goes all 52 of ‘em. God, I suck at card tricks…”

AlRex

Smash Lord
1) Clayface
2) Scarecrow
3) Bat-Mite
Just narrowly, Ivy missed it. Swamp Thing, I suppose, is why.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Anti-Monitor moveset

While I'm tempted to go with a human-sized version and have the giant version be a super, I figure his giant form is his best-known one. (I'd use the humanoid version if he was playable, but as he's a boss, we don't have to worry about that) Only his top half will be visible on-screen, given his size.

Unique Ability: Until You Die With Me - on the Anti-Monitor's last round, his unique ability will activate. Based on his last stand from Crisis on Infinite Earths, once his health runs out, he regains a portion of it back (say, 25% or so), refusing to stay dead.

Energy Bolt - the Anti-Monitor fires an energy bolt from his palm

Thunderer Bolt - the Anti-Monitor raises his arm, and three Thunderers fall from the sky to try and strike the opponent before vanishing.

Eruption - a massive stone fist erupts from the ground.

Matter Devourer - the Anti-Monitor glows, absorbing projectiles to regain health.

Level 3: Anti-Matter Wave - the Anti-Monitor only uses this when his opponent is low enough on health that they would be killed by it. He fires out a wave of anti-matter that, if it connects, encompasses the opponent and fills the screen with white as they are evaporated.

(I'm mainly basing this on Crisis on Infinite Earths. I admit that it's a little barebones, so if anyone else has suggestions or alternate movesets, I'm willing to make changes)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'll leave the Anti-Monitor job open for a few more days if anyone else wants to nominate a moveset for him.

Now it's time for the results. To the Bat-poll!

The Talon: 2
Bat-Mite: 3
The Riddler: 4
Batwoman: 4
Batgirl: 7
Mr. Freeze: 8
Scarecrow: 10
Red Hood: 12
Clayface: 14
Poison Ivy: 20

Poison Ivy 5.png

Poison Ivy will be our first DLC character of season 2! (part of me feels like the Harley Quinn show helped here)

Job 183: nominate a moveset for Poison Ivy

As usual with these jobs, I'll leave it open for 2-3 days depending on how many nominations we get. I'm going to try to avoid overlapping with Injustice as much as I can, so it might take me a while.

Job 184: nominate a Marvel Knights character

I won't go from one character job to another as quickly as this under normal circumstances, but I figure that only a few people seem to be interested in coming up with movesets, I don't want to do Ivy's moveset and costume jobs at the same time, and it seems too early to nominate a stage or a boss character.

Marvel Knights is Marvel's "mature readers" label, like Vertigo or Black Label for DC. Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer gives a good explanation for what it is here, and here's a more in-depth list of their comics. Examples of characters with their own series include:

-the Inhumans
-the Punisher
-Black Widow
-Bullseye
-Ant-Man and the Wasp
-Daredevil
-the Sentry
-Black Panther
-Elektra
-Man-Thing
-Namor
-Deathlok
-Moon Knight

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
He's already in the roster, which can be seen in the first post. (we added him and Venom back in the Marvel vs. Capcom round)
Oh I somehow missed that, alright I’ll submit Moon Knight then

A very popular character since his TV show, we could have him be a stance fighter who changes from Moon Knight to Mr Knight

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I will submit Blade
Blade_(Marvel_Comics).png

The daywalker. Eric Brooks was born to a woman who was bitten by the vampire Deacon Frost and died shortly thereafter. As a result, he developed many vampire traits, such as super strength and a thirst for blood, but lacks their weakness to silver, stakes, and the sun. As an adult, he became BLADE, the vampire-hunting superhero. (I went with the backstory from the movie since that's what I'm familiar with but from what I understand his retconned comic book origin is very similar)

Blade has the dubious honor of being the first Marvel superhero to star in a mainstream live-action film, being a commercial success and basically laying the groundwork for the genre as we know it today. The two sequels were also commercial hits, and an MCU-based reboot is set for next year. Simply put, without Blade there would be no MCU.

But if you need more concrete reasons, Blade has no shortage of weapons he could use in his moveset, such as swords, daggers, buzzsaw boomerangs, guns, and more. He's also from the more supernatural/magical part of the Marvel universe, which isn't as prevalent on the roster. He would make for a fine addition to this game.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I'm not too enthusiastic about Ivy's addition but at least there is a lot of unique moveset potential for me to tap into. I'm not home right now so it'll have to wait.

I will be making a nomination now and then a separate post for the character; Normally for a character this obscure I wouldn't do so but it's a recurring theme for my nominations to always be taken when I decide to wait so I'll this time be making first dibs.

Sentry

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I'm also not a big fan of Ivy, considering the other options at least, but I know that she is very popular and people really wanted to have a villain so there it goes. Now much like other people here, I will do a write up later but I want to take my spot first. My submission would be Shang-Chi, now if you search if there is a run of Shang-Chi in Marvel Knights you wouldn't find nothing....unless you check the comic that it's also named Marvel Knights where he is part of the team.
I will submit Blade
View attachment 361738
I'll add the writeup later

Edit: just found out Blade never actually had a series under the Marvel Knights imprint, but he's part of the Marvel Knights DLC in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, so is he viable or..?
After doing some research of my own, I only found his appearence in the Marvel Encyclopedia's volume about Marvel Knights, while the book itself isn't part of the imprint I think it could be fair game, considering my own arguments for Shang-Chi.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Looks like I'm going to try my luck once again. The third time's the charm (may have gone over), after all.

Job #184: Marvel Knights Fighter - Namor the Sub-Mariner

Namor the Sub-Mariner is the current ruler and self-proclaimed king of an undersea kingdom Atlantis, who was born as a mutant-hybrid son of a human fisherman (Leonard McKenzie) and an Atlantean princess (Fen). He first debuted in 1939's Marvel Comics #1 created by Bill Everett, having pretty much predated Aquaman by two years and a month (November 1941), maybe even a bit further thanks to the uncirculated comic "Motion Pictures Funnies Weekly" from the same year. Because of this, Namor himself is declared Marvel's very first super-hero/villain and mutant long times before X-Men came up, having been also described as the first historically known comic book anti-hero and even appeared in Marvel's first cartoon show, an anthology series The Marvel Super Heroes, which first aired in September to December 1966, thus making him a vastly important piece of the company's history. Namor is also finally making an appearance in Marvel Cinematic Universe with a upcoming movie, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

While he is more well-known for his heroics and being involved with the Avengers and X-Men such as the original Human Torch and Captain America himself, who he teamed up with as part of Invaders back in World War II, Namor isn't exactly said always a hero of his own rights, as he often hostilely seeks vengeance towards the human race who destroyed his kingdom (having done his crusade even since the debut), often allying with supervillains like Doctor Doom and Magneto, even temporarily joining afore-mentioned teams such as Cabals (one of which he formed himself at some point). During his lifetime, Namor went against the odds like The Fantastic Four, Black Panther, Wolverine, Hulk, etc.

As a half-human/Atlantean mutant, much like his DC counterpart, Namor has multiple powers/abilities such as superhuman strength, extensive training in hand-to-hand combat, immense willpower, communicating with sea creatures and flight thanks to small wings on his ankles. He can also mimic various abilities of essentially any aquatic life, like using a shocking electric eel-based attack. Namor is also able to utilize the Trident of Neptune for long-reaching melee attacks, summoning water geysers/whirlpools/tidal waves, etc. and the Horn of Proteus, an Atlantean relic which he can use to control monsters such as Giganto.

Namor's unusually neutral nature and both roles as an anti-hero and villain in the Marvel universe would bring up interesting and fun interactions between multiple characters from both sides, such as the X-Men, Captain America and Aquaman himself, who he fought against in a 1996 crossover comic (which led to the latter's victory through voting and them becoming Aqua Mariner in the Amalgam universe afterwards).

Now behold... witness our beloved, smiling half-human/half-Atlantean laughing at us surface-dwellers!
"IMPERIUS REX!"

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 184:Punisher (re submission again)

well, it's the third time that i submit Punisher,but enough rant and i'll talk about him again

Frank Castle (AKA Punisher) is an anti-hero, he is a vigilante that have his family killed, Punisher is a very popular character, he fought against Marvel Universe (Twice even the comic aren't canon) and there is a crossover of him with Batman (yes,this exist).

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Blade has the dubious honor of being the first Marvel superhero to star in a mainstream live-action film,
Are you sure about that?

(admittedly, Blade was the first successful one, and I'm not 100% sure if Howard qualifies as a superhero, or even a hero, to begin with)

Ant-Man (Hank Pym)

Admittedly, this is somehow more tenuous than when I nominated him the legacy character round - while Hank and Janet did get a one-off in the Marvel Knights imprint, it didn't match the tone of the rest of them.

Rather than being darker, grittier, bloodier, etc. than what normal comics could generally get away with, or a more serious/dramatic storyline, it was a Christmas issue. Written by Bob Gale (who also wrote the Back to the Future trilogy), it's a story about Hank and Janet helping a 12 year old boy to get rid of his annoying/self-centered/sadistic relatives so he and his parents can have a normal Christmas and his parents can hopefully repair their marriage. As they take part in the childish antics and see how cruel the boy's relatives are, Hank and Janet grow to appreciate each other's extended family, as annoying as they can be.

I read it in the lead-up to this; it was short, and in the vein of A Christmas Story or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation rather than what I'd expect from Marvel Knights, but it was nice to see Hank and Janet in a semi-functional relationship. Still, it's part of the Marvel Knights imprint, so he's eligible for this.

I've got a rough outline for his moveset - nothing concrete (I want to leave the door open in case people have other ideas), but I could see his Unique Ability having him reach into his belt for shrunken down objects that he pulls out, either at random or in a certain order, and either growing them to normal size or making them much larger than normal. (such as a chainsaw that he grows to normal size and swings as an attack that hits multiple times and does more chip damage than most attacks, or a roller skate that he kicks across the screen as it grows larger and larger)

For specials, he could have a wave of fire ants crawl across the screen, and if anyone's on the ground, the ants would latch onto them and gradually do small amounts of damage. He could fire a stinger blast, which he presumably still has from his times as the Wasp and Yellowjacket. His anti-air could have him grow to giant size.

For supers, two that come to mind are enlarging a tank to its full size before firing it (in reference to a stand-out scene from the first Ant-Man movie) or grabbing the opponent and growing so large that they both enter the Overspace, the dimension of beings like Eternity.

All of these attacks were drawn from different identities that the character's had over the years; all I'm saying is that he has a lot of potential, and while he might have similar powers to the Wasp, they can use those powers in different ways.

Last edited:

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
Edit: Beaten to the punch on Ant-Man, but at least I still get to share my writing.

And now for some Deadpool intro dialogues:

Deadpool vs. Ultimate Spider-Man:
Deadpool: "Hey kid, why don't you hang out with me sometime? I'm waaaaay cooler than Pete..."
Miles: "Yeah, about that... he's told me that you're really weird, and to stay away from you..."
Deadpool: "WHAT?! THAT HEARTLESS MONSTER! WEIRD?! I'LL SHOW YOU WEIRD IF THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS!"

Deadpool vs. Power Girl:
Deadpool: "Wait a minute... did they make them... smaller? OKAY, WHO'S THE LEAD DESIGNER FOR THIS GAME?!"
Power Girl: "Are you... staring at me? And who are you even talking to?"
Deadpool: "Woah now, don't get the wrong idea, I was just... uh... smooth moves, Wade."

Deadpool vs. Poison Ivy:
Deadpool: "Red hair? Check. Plant controlling abilities? Check. Wearing green? Check. Related to Black Tom?"
Ivy: "What do you plan on doing with those blades of yours? Slice one vine, and my 'children' will be feasting on your remains..."
Deadpool: "So you're not Irish? And please tell me you haven't named any of your 'kids' Audrey..."

And a bonus Daredevil dialogue:

Daredevil vs. Poison Ivy:
Daredevil: "Hm... what a strong floral scent... smells like a trap..."
Poison Ivy: "You like what you see? You can look, but do you dare touch?"
Daredevil: "Not sure if you're making a blind joke, hitting on me, or both, but it's a 'no' either way."

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
The Invincible Victory Quotes
Vs. Superman: "you look bit like my father, are you a viltrumite?"
Vs. Spider-Man: "Peter, sorry if i hurt you, are you okay?"
Vs. Ultimate Spider-Man: "wow,you are so different comparing to Peter"
Vs. Deadpool: "please, be quiet!"
Vs. Starro: "that's was weird, a giant starfish against me"
Vs. Hulk: "you're so similar to the Monster Girl, only stronger"

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Poison Ivy moveset

Unique Ability: Putting Down Roots
- Ivy plants a seed in the ground, which quickly grows into a carnivorous plant like the ones pictured above. They stay in place, lunging forward a bit to bite at any enemies that come near. They don't have much range, but they work well as a trap for the few seconds that they're out.

Green Thumb (quarter circle forward + attack - air OK) - vines, roots, and poison ivy plants sprout out of the ground in front of Ivy (or beneath her if she's in the air), doing a bit of damage (less than a projectile normally would) but slowing down the opponent while they're caught in it.

Every Rose Has Its Thorn (quarter circle back + attack) - vines wrap around Ivy, and if she's attacked while the vines are around her, they sprout thorns as a counter.

Kiss From a Rose (half circle forward + attack) - a command grab where Ivy leans in sensually before blowing a cloud of poisonous spores in the opponent's face, which gradually deal poison damage.

Climbing Vines (down, up, attack) - thick vines grow out of the ground in front of Ivy, spiraling around each other. They go high into the sky, but decompose quickly. Heavier versions travel higher.

Pick Your Poison (back, forward, attack) - Ivy throws a bag of poisonous spores, which creates a small green cloud wherever it lands. (the cloud fades away after a second or so) If the opponent is hit by the bag or steps into the cloud, they're poisoned.

Level 1: Bullet Seeds (quarter circle back x2 + attack) - in a move that borrows some elements from her Arkham Asylum boss fight, Ivy is lifted into the air by vines that burst out of the ground, and two large flowering plants beside her rapidly fire glowing red seeds towards the ground. While Ivy's lifted into the air, the seeds can be aimed to some degree, though there's a good deal of resistance when doing so.

Level 2: Feed Me, Seymour (quarter circle forward x2 + attack) - a massive carnivorous plant that looks very familiar to anyone who's seen Little Shop of Horrors sprouts in front of Ivy. The plant reaches forwards and, if its vines hit the opponent, it grabs them, pulls them in, and chews on them as Ivy lounges and watches. After enough bites, it spits the opponent out and sinks back into the ground as Ivy gets ready to fight again.

Level 3: The Green (press all buttons) - Poison Ivy lunges forward, pinning the opponent to the ground and straddling them if she connects. As she leans in close, flowers and other plants grow out of the ground around the two of them. The camera zooms out to show the whole area being covered in plants. The camera zooms in on Ivy's lips as she smirks, declaring that the opponent is plucked. The ground erupts, revealing that the flowers are disguises for lizard-like wooden monsters. Ivy binds the opponent with vines as the monsters converge on the opponent, and Ivy starts laughing cruelly as they maul her foe off-screen.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright then, let's do this!.

SHANG-CHI
Shang-Chi is the son of Zheng Zu, a long-lived chinese supervillain who was head of the Five Weapons Society. Originally, prior to a Soft Reboot his father was Fu Manchu and the organization of assasssins was the Si-Fan. However, when Marvel lost the rights of those stories their names where changed.

Raised in his father's Hunan base, the House of the Deadly Hand, he was intended to become one of his father's most trusted lieutenants, but rebelled when he realised how corrupted his father had become.

Allying with the British intelligence service MI6, he opposed his father, his malevolent half-sister and many other villains. Eventually, he lost faith in MI6 and, along with many of his allies, quit to form his own independent team.

Shang-Chi was created during the Bruceplotation where everyone wanted their own martial artists, his source of power are the Ten Rings of Empowerement, mystical weapons that granted to Shang-Chi different abilites such as superhuman strength, speed and stamina, the capability of flight, the manipulation of energy and even the transformation. He also has knowledge in the management of chi, is an expert marksman using projectiles like shurikens with pinpoint accuracy and of course the most obvious one, he is an experted martial artist and his style is based on different chinese martial arts like Kung Fu, Bajiquan, Wing Chun, San Da or Tai Chi.

I just think having a martial artist would be very cool.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I was originally going to post a Poison Ivy moveset but I've decided to leave that for tomorrow.

Job 184: Marvel Knights Character (DLC)
SENTRY & THE VOID
Alias: Robert Reynolds
First Appearance: The Sentry #1 (September, 2000)
Believe it or not, this is my first resubmission in this entire thread!

Marvel has many different characters created with the intention of being a direct parallel to Superman; Hyperion, Guardian, Blue Marvel; but none of them come as close to not only being a parody, but a unique character in the same way Sentry has; Starting with his own miniseries in 2000, Sentry was written as a character with a very similar role to Superman in the DC Universe, and having existing friendships with numerous Marvel heroes, including Hulk, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange and Mister Fantastic! Having recurring appearances in the 616 universe afterwards, both Sentry and his evil counterpart The Void would go on to become key characters in any event of which they are included, and whilst they have never hit the mainstream popularity that other heroes have, Sentry still holds a place within the Marvel Universe and it's cast of lesser known characters.

Backstory: Robert Reynolds used to be the greatest superhero to ever be known in the Marvel Universe... until everyone forgot about him; Corrupted by an evil darkness within known as The Void, Sentry was forced to erase memories of himself from the entire world, including Robert; But like all legends, this wasn't the end. Sentry would eventually return to the costume, and pretty soon he became a powerhouse in the superhero community once more. The Void would not be far ahead, feeding on the positive reception of the Sentry to become the exact opposite, an ultimate evil that enacts would malevolent act for every act of heroism Robert performs. The inner struggle would become a defining trait for the character going forward, and the legend of Marvel's most powerful hero in the universe continues.

Did you know the Void can give you cancer?
SENTRY MOVESET
General Playstyle
Sentry is a transformation character with two distinct forms; As the Sentry, he is a heavyweight powerhouse with high damage output and simple playstyle; As the Void, he is a fast moving rushdown fighter with a technical playstyle

Unique Ability - The Void
Sentry starts off with a single Darkness Meter that fills up by either giving or receiving damage; Once full, Sentry can unleash the darkness within himself, and transform from his heroic form into the greatest evil man has ever known: The Void
As the Void, all his normal movies will remain the same, but Special moves and stats are now completely different. This also replaces the Darkness Meter with a Light Meter, which can transform him into the Sentry once it is filled up. This can be done at any point during the round for either character.

While the Void is a known shapeshifter and can have any given appearance, his design would simply be just a reflection of the Sentry's, so as to keep the hitbox the same between both characters.

Sentry Special Move NamesInputDescription
Energy AbsorptionDown, Down + X + L, M or HSentry crosses his arms in a stance as his cape flaps behind him with the wind; Any attack done during this brief window will result in Sentry absorbing the energy from this attack, signified by him glowing light. This move can be followed up with a second input, in which one of 3 actions can be taken depending on if the attack button used is light, medium or heavy

Light - Sentry will power-up his next special attack
Medium - Sentry will heal 1% of his lost health
Heavy - Sentry will create a forcefield of light which blocks the next attack
Light BlastQFC (Air OK)Sentry's hands light up as he fires a blast of energy from them in the form of a projectile
Quick GrabQCB + X + Directional (Air OK)Sentry swiftly flies across the screen, grabs the opponent, and throws them in any single direction as directed by the input
Throwing them forward or upward will result in Sentry following up with a punch; Backwards or downwards results in Sentry following up with a optic energy blast
Molecular MaterializationHCF + X (Hold) (Air OK)Sentry uses his powers of molecular manipulation to terraform the stage behind him, creating a giant fist which he then uses as a powerful physical attack against the opponent
This is a charged move, and the longer Sentry spends creating the fist, the larger it will be and the more damage is done; This comes with the cost of Sentry being left open for attack
Shockwave (Ground)HCB + XSentry slams his fist into the ground and creates a shockwave of damage that affects any player within it's radius; it can be used to knock opponents off-balance if need be
Shockwave (Air)HCB + XSentry claps his hands in mid-air and causes a shockwave to be induced, inflicting damage and small knockback
FlightDP + XSentry hovers above the ground with increased air mobility for a short period; All his special moves except for Energy Absorption can still be used.
This move has a cooldown period.

Void Special Move NamesInputDescription
Infini-TendrilQCF + X + X (Follow-Up) (Air OK)Void stabs the opponent with any one of his extended infini-tendrils; Following up with the move will inflict traumatic visions onto the opponent, essentially stunning them as they briefly succumb to the mental attack.
Warp SpeedHCF + X (Air OK)Void flies so fast he appears behind the opponent within the blink of an eye, and attacks them from behind, inflicting both knock and damage.
Shrouded DarknessQCB + XThe Void blasts the opponent with a shadowy projectile - This does not do damage, but instead latches onto the opponent, shrouding them in a cloud darkness and doing damage over a period of time before disappearing.

Similar to Ryu's Hadoukens from Street Fighter, only one of these can be on the screen at a time.
Shadow Strike (Counter)HCB + XThe Void quickly surrounds himself within a storm of darkness, and any attack done in this period will result in a direct Counter-Attack, in which the Void momentarily transforms into a larger, monstrous effigy and slashes the opponent, dealing knockback and damage proportionate to the attack countered; The Void quickly transforms back into his normal state once this is done.
Death from BelowDown, Down + XAn Infini-Tendril seeps into the ground of the stage and resurfaces just a few feet in front of the Void, striking the air and then tunneling back down.
This can be used as an anti-air
FlightDP + XVoid hovers above the ground with increased air mobility for a short period; All his special moves except for Energy Absorption can still be used.
This move has a cooldown period.

Super Move NamesInputDescription
Sentry Level 1 - Full Blast2QCF + XSentry's hands and eyes light up as he emits a fully powered energy blast across the screen, which does moderate damage and applies burn, and is difficult to dodge.
Void Level 1 - Infini-Rush2QCF + XThe Void rushes down the opponent with multiple stabs from multiple infini-tendrils in a short burst period; The final stab can break blocks and inflict a small bleed effect
Sentry Level 2 - Molecular Sentry2HCB + XSentry uses his powers of molecular manipulation to create an echo of himself made from the terrain on the field; This will act as a shadow that repeats any move the Sentry makes in a delayed fashion, essentially meaning that every attack is done twice; This is only available for 20 seconds before the terrain-created Sentry crumbles.
Void Level 2 - Atmokenisis2HCB + XThe Void casts a storm across a significant portion of the stage, in which thunder, intense wind and hail become environmental obstacles for the opponent and can cause damage; The Void would be immune through his ability of intangibility.
The storm lasts 25 seconds before disappearing
Level 3 - Unison (Cinematic)All Buttons PressedThis super is shared across both characters
Sentry/Void charges in with a heavy punch attack, starting the Cinematic, in which, within the confines of Robert's mindscape, Robert mentally combines both his light and dark reflections of himself, causing the Sentry and Void to fuse into a single being, becoming Dark Sentry!
Sentry quickly grabs the opponent and flies across the planet; Multiple explosions can be seen on the planet's surface from Outer Space as Sentry flies at insane speeds
Eventually, Sentry brings the opponent to Outer Space, throws them hurdling towards the planet and unleashes an optic blast of both light and dark energy, ending with the opponent crashing onto the stage and causing a huge flash of flight from the two combined energies; Dark Sentry then reverts back to the previously used form of either Sentry or Void, and the fight continues.
This move automatically replenishes both light and darkness meters used for transformation.

Reasons for Inclusion:
  • Moveset
  • Obscure Character
  • Direct Superman counterpart and a representation of the Superman-archetype post the creation of Superman
  • Villain representation
  • Story potential

---​
This was a difficult moveset to make; Not for the lack of options but for the abundance of them; There were plenty of powers between both the Sentry and Void that I wanted to showcase but couldn't.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Did you know the Void can give you cancer?
But can he turn into a car?

---

I'll leave the Poison Ivy moveset job open for another day or two; we'll see how the nominations go.

Marvel Knights DLC nominees.png

-Moon Knight ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
-Blade ( Jondolio Jondolio )
-The Sentry ( PinkFlare PinkFlare )
-Shang-Chi ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
-Namor ( tonygameman tonygameman )
-The Punisher ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
-Black Widow ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
-Ant-Man ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )

Vote for your top three, and you can't put your own in first.

1. Namor
2. Ant-Man
3. Blade

Job 185: nominate costumes for Poison Ivy

As usual, we'll nominate a default costume plus up to 7 alternates.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
But can he turn into a car?
Most likely yes. He's a shapeshifter

I'll leave the Poison Ivy moveset job open for another day or two; we'll see how the nominations go.

View attachment 361758

-Moon Knight ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
-Blade ( Jondolio Jondolio )
-The Sentry ( PinkFlare PinkFlare )
-Shang-Chi ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
-Namor ( tonygameman tonygameman )
-The Punisher ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
-Black Widow ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
-Ant-Man ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )

Vote for your top three, and you can't put your own in first.

1. Namor
2. Ant-Man
3. Blade

Job 185: nominate costumes for Poison Ivy

As usual, we'll nominate a default costume plus up to 7 alternates.
1. Shang-Chi
2. Sentry
3. Namor

My 4th would be Blade.

1. Rebirth (Default)
2. New 52
3. Bombshells
4. Harley Quinn
5. Arkham
6. First Appearance
7. Queen Ivy
8. Poison Ivy #1

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. Sentry (NGL part of my decision to submkt that prompt was try to give another chance to this man).
  2. Shang-Chi
  3. Namor (The othet character that I was thinking deserved another chance)
Between all the DLCs, I didnt had this feeling of "no matter who wins, every character would be a great addition" since a long time. So shout-out to all the other nominations, all of them are great!
-------------------------------------------------
I dont have knowledge for Ivy so its a hard pass to me in terms of moveset and costumes.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
1. Black Widow
2. Moon Knight
3. Blade
1. Moon Knight (every day i wake up,then i start to break up,loneny is a man without love)
2. Punisher
3. Ant-Man

Shout-out to all choices
I feel really dumb now because I always thought the lyric was “lonely as a man without love” instead of “is” yours makes more sense lol

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Black Widow
2. Moon Knight
3. Blade

I feel really dumb now because I always thought the lyric was “lonely as a man without love” instead of “is” yours makes more sense lol
the word "loneny" is just a gramar mistake,i just wrote it wrong the word, and the part "is a man without love" is correctly written according to the lyrics of the song

Top Bottom