• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis

D

Deleted member

1. Cosmic
2. Avengers Villian
3. Knights

1. Justice League
2. Flash Villian
3. Batman Character

7529577-0b8d0748941e8ca82d3bad8ce45acac3.png

Katherine_Bishop3.jpg

Young Avengers

127hkb_com_inl_02.jpg

Masked

C4.jpg

Casual

kate_6.jpg

"I love Hawkeye"

12-14-2016-5.jpg

Variant Cover

kate-bishop-avengers-dlc-1605801451474.jpg

Video Game

e13a851e3fd93c5937e51d67640694d5.jpg

MCU

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Hawkeye moveset

Unique Ability: Lucky the Pizza Dog - wherever Kate goes, Lucky isn't too far behind. Lucky has several actions depending on which direction you hold when you press the unique ability button:
  • Neutral: Fetch! Kate throws a slice of pizza, and Lucky runs by to catch it, acting as a low attack.
  • Forward: Jump Up! Kate throws the pizza in a higher arc, and Lucky leaps up into the air to catch it, serving as an anti-air
  • Down: Good Boy! Lucky appears, and Kate pets him. This doesn't serve a practical purpose (unless you count dodging projectiles that are above the ground), but Lucky deserves some affection, and we need a dedicated "pet the dog" button
The pizza slice does no damage, and the opponent can't hurt Lucky.

Rapid Fire (quarter circle forward + attack - air OK) - Kate fires an arrow, and if the input is repeated, she can fire up to two more (for a total of three). When used in the air, she fires at a downward angle, similar to Akuma's air fireball from Street Fighter.

Dodge Roll (quarter circle back + attack) - more of a utility special - Kate rolls backwards, with a brief period of invincibility in the middle, to put some distance between herself and the opponent.

Boomerang Arrow (down, up, attack) - Kate fires an arrow at an upwards angle, which turns around and comes back at her. (if it doesn't hit the opponent, she catches it and puts it back in her quiver)

Zipline Arrow (back, forward, attack on the ground - quarter circle back + attack in the air) - firing an arrow with a wire attached, Kate's bow has been modified to propel her forward once the arrow hits the opposite edge of the screen. When used in midair, it fires at a downwards angle, and she moves faster and hits harder as a result.

Level 1: Explosive Arrow Barrage (quarter circle forward x2 + attack - air OK) - Kate leaps into the air, firing three explosive arrows at the ground, which detonate before she lands. When used in the air, she obviously doesn't leap into the air first.

Level 2: Kree Composite Soul Bow (half circle forward + attack) - pulling out a Kree-made bow given to her by Noh-Varr, Kate pulls the string and fires a large blast of psychic energy straight ahead. The attack button can be held to charge it up or catch opponents off-guard.

Level 3: My Life as a Weapon (press all buttons) - Kate fires an arrow straight ahead, and if it hits, the game transitions to a stylized cutscene where the backgrounds are white, the characters are black, and there's all sorts of relevant symbols in the background (such as the purple arrows pictured above), in reference/tribute to David Aja's art style from the Hawkeye series. The super itself isn't much (it's mostly Kate shooting the opponent with arrows, finishing it off with an arrow that she launched straight up into the sky at the start of the super), but it's more about the style.

(I tried keeping the trick arrows to a minimum, both to avoid overlapping with Green Arrow's moveset and to keep options open in case Clint gets in. For the zipline arrow, I figured it would be more useful in the air, but back, forward, attack felt like a more natural motion and that wouldn't really work in the air, so I had to compromise)

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
DC
1. All-Women
2. Person of Color
3. Justice League

Marvel
1. Avengers
2. Cosmic
3. Person of Color

Would have voted for Anti-Hero but I want these rounds more; I have specific characters in mind, too
Anti-Heroes might not win this season anyway. Shame.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The winner of the costume poll is the Ancestors pack! Also, none of the first four DLC characters will get premiere costumes, and PinkFlare PinkFlare 's Power Girl costumes and @Darkonedagger's Hawkeye costumes will be included. Here are the results for the DLC rounds:

DC

Suicide Squad: 1
Obscure: 2
Anti-Hero: 5
Women: 6
Justice League member: 6
People of colour: 6
Flash villain: 7
Batman character: 9

Marvel

Spider-Man villain: 1
Horror/supernatural: 1
X-Men: 3
Cosmic: 7
Avengers member: 8
Avengers villain: 8
Marvel Knights: 11

As a result, most of our DLC categories for season 2 have been decided!

Batman characterMarvel Knights character
Flash villainAvengers villain
???Avengers member
Guest characterGuest character

The one catch is that the DC voting has a three-way tie for third, between people of colour, women, and Justice League members. I could combine all three into one category, but I'll just have a poll to determine which one we go with.

I'll keep the Hawkeye moveset job open for another day, in case anyone else has ideas.

Job 179: nominate premiere costumes for Power Girl, Hawkeye, Scott Pilgrim, and/or Invincible

As usual, we'll go with a maximum of two per character.

I won't jump into season 2 just yet; I'll wait until the full list of categories is decided and use this as a more relaxed day. (if people want to submit character interactions, trading cards, victory quotes, or arcade mode endings, they can do so)

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
The winner of the costume poll is the Ancestors pack! Also, none of the first four DLC characters will get premiere costumes, and PinkFlare PinkFlare 's Power Girl costumes and @Darkonedagger's Hawkeye costumes will be included. Here are the results for the DLC rounds:

DC

Suicide Squad: 1
Anti-Hero: 5
Women: 6
Justice League member: 6
People of colour: 6
Flash villain: 7
Batman character: 9

Marvel

Spider-Man villain: 1
Horror/supernatural: 1
X-Men: 3
Cosmic: 7
Avengers member: 8
Avengers villain: 8
Marvel Knights: 11

As a result, most of our DLC categories for season 2 have been decided!

Batman characterMarvel Knights character
Flash villainAvengers villain
???Avengers member
Guest characterGuest character

The one catch is that the DC voting has a three-way tie for third, between people of colour, women, and Justice League members. I could combine all three into one category, but I'll just have a poll to determine which one we go with.

I'll keep the Hawkeye moveset job open for another day, in case anyone else has ideas.

Job 179: nominate premiere costumes for Power Girl, Hawkeye, Scott Pilgrim, and/or Invincible

As usual, we'll go with a maximum of two per character.

I won't jump into season 2 just yet; I'll wait until the full list of categories is decided and use this as a more relaxed day. (if people want to submit character interactions, trading cards, victory quotes, or arcade mode endings, they can do so)
Is it too late to revoke my vote for the Avengers round

D

Deleted member

I mean if Avengers won then we should go with that imo

Supergirl_(Kara_Zor-El_circa_2016).png

Supergirl
An iconic DC character. She's important enough that I think she should show up, but she's probably not getting in on her own at this point. She'd be a premire costumes for power girl. The reverse situation happened in Injustice 2, so I think it would make sense to do that here.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
My Hawkeye moveset wins by default, and the third rounds for each company will be women for DC and cosmic for Marvel.

Our guest characters won't get premiere costumes, and here are the polls for Power Girl and Hawkeye:

---

We're moving on to season 2 of DLC, starting with the most popular option on the DC side...

Job 180: nominate a Batman character

As long as they fall under the Batman umbrella (and aren't already in the game, so no Batman, Nightwing, Joker, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Ra's al Ghul, Flashpoint Batman, Owlman, or Batman Who Laughs), then they qualify. We've got plenty of potential picks, between savvy sidekicks like any of the Robins or Batgirls, vile villains like Two-Face or the Riddler, or other Gothamites like Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Batwoman, Bat-Mite...

Clayface (Resubmission)
View attachment 356619
Clayface aka Basil Karlo is a former Batmam villain with the power to change himself into anything with his clay-body. Now he is one of Batman's ally.
He was used to be mediocre actor before he became clayface. Then after he quit his movie career, he was looking for the edge and he met crime boss named Penguin, who gave him mystical clay that entered his bloodstream, becoming the Clayface.

He could have shapeshifting powers like turning his arm into mace or hammer for example. Speaking of shapeshifting, he could even shapeshift into opponent like if would fight with Harley quinn, he could turn into her.

I nominate Clayface, because he could have really fun moveset potential and his potential rival could be The Thing if he was in. Also he could be another fighter with unique body type after Starro.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I submit Clayface
392809071.jpg

Normally this would be where I would talk about Clayface's backstory, but that's somewhat tough since there have been multiple of them

The version I'm familiar with is Matt Hagen from the DCAU, an actor whose face got disfigured in an accident and got addicted to a face-altering beauty cream. He tried to steal it from the manufacturer but was caught and force-fed a large quantity of it, and was left for dead. The overdose made him transform into a clay-like monster who can change his look to just about anything. He's a very tragic figure and one of my personal favorite villains in Batman: The Animated series.

He may seem like a strange choice, but Clayface is a recurring foe of Batman despite not being one of the biggest, as there have been multiple people who have taken the identity over the years. And being a shapeshifter would allow for a very interesting move set.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
As tempting as it is to nominate Bat-Mite...

Poison Ivy

An ecoterrorist and one of Batman's rogues since the 60's, Pamela Isley has been a thorn in Batman's side for quite some time. She started out as a villain, though spending time around Harley has softened her into an anti-hero on occasion. (though her preference for murder as a problem-solver keeps her from being outright heroic)

Ivy's not much of a hands-on fighter, relying on plants, vines, and poisons to do the fighting for her; even though she has been playable in Injustice 2, her powers are so versatile that we could go in a completely different direction for her moveset in this pretty easily.

As well, there's lots of potential for interactions - aside from the DC cast (her flirtations with Batman, her love triangle with Harley Quinn and the Joker where her and Harley are in love but Harley also loves/loved the Joker, her time on the Gotham City Sirens with Harley and Catwoman...), Tony would start flirting with her immediately, Wolverine and Cyclops have a history with redheads, Thor and Loki could compare her to the Enchantress, she'd be annoyed (or impressed) that Daredevil doesn't notice her beauty, etc.

Last edited:

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
1664649445634.png

Mr. Freeze

Originally a "joke" villain introduced in 1959 (known as Mr. Zero), Mr. Freeze became the villain we know and love today in the Batman: The Animated Series episode "Heart of Ice", giving him one of the most tragic backstories of all comic book villains. Formerly known as Dr. Victor Fries, Freeze was a cryogenics expert, who attempted to put his terminally ill wife Nora in suspended animation, using a freeze ray he developed for GothCorp. However, after his boss tampered with the experiment, an explosion occured, killing Nora and sending chemicals into Victor's body, making him dependent on a cryogenic suit and gifting him with superhuman strength and durability. Now looking to revive and cure his wife, with freeze ray in hand, Mr. Freeze turned to a life of crime, constantly being at odds with Batman and sometimes other villains in Gotham.

D

Deleted member

Theriddler-profile-bmarktr_cvr_rev-v1-401x600-masthead.jpg

Riddler

A recurring enemy of Batman. Edward Nygma is a genius obsessed with puzzles and riddles. He often plants deadly puzzles for Batman to solve. He's obsessed with proving his superior intellect.

Riddler is a not a traditional fighter at all, which is what would make him interesting in a game like this IMO. Riddler would be a trap focused character, laying down deadly traps for his opponents. He'd also fight with his cane. If we could work out a way to have Riddles actualy factor into his moveset that would be amazing. He could have some great interactions with the super geniuses of the Marvel Universe.

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I forgot to nominate an Invincible premiere costumes. Though I suppose he doesn't really need one; The best options are either spoilers or not prominent characters.
I'm glad the Cosmic and All-Women rounds won; I think those are the two we need most out of the entire season... so naturally they're dead last.

Bah. Whatever. Moving on; I didn't want this round but I suppose I'll put this nomination down, especially if nobody else is going to.

Job 170: Batman Character (DLC)
RED HOOD
Alias: Jason Todd
First Appearance: Batman #357 (March, 1983)

Sure, he's not Batman, not Joker, not Nightwing; But do we even need to re-introduce him? Every Batman fan knows him, whether it through his massive fan popularity or the iconic storyline of the Red Hood himself; After all, he's the greatest example of failure in the entirety of Batman's personal history, and has had no shortage of spotlight shined on him. And yet, it feels enticing to want to look at this character and run through the history one more time, in quite possibly the most tragic Batman story there is... What the hell, here's his backstory.

Jason Todd was just a young thug on the streets with a lack of parental guidance and intense anger issues; And on one faithful night, Jason decided to earn himself a nice score and attempt to steal the tires off the Batmobile... before none other than the Bat himself stopped him. But Bruce knew Jason was just young and troubled, just like he was, and still is; And from this encounter, Jason become the second to don the mask of Robin. Batman and Robin, the Dynamic Duo, fighting side by side; It was a good thing, but nothing good lasts forever; Jason ended up being defeated in the fight by the Joker, which lead to the iconic death of Robin; Joker tortured him to death with a crowbar and some explosives, an event that broke Bruce. It was there Jason was laid to rest. Years later, a masked vigilante began tearing up the criminals of Gotham, but violently and ruthlessly, killing with no mercy; This man, the Red Hood, an enigma, until the World's Greatest Detective unmasked him once and for all; The second Robin, Jason Todd, has been brought back to life through Ra's Al Ghul's Lazarus Pit (or Superboy Prime breaking reality, your choice); Traumatized by his own death, Jason became a cold and distant soul, out for blood and vengeance. Nobody can help him, but he can help others, and he'll do it efficiently; with blood on his hands, and not his own this time.

RED HOOD MOVESET
General Playstyle
Red Hood is a mix of a rushdown and ranged playstyle, laying out high damage with various different weapons and leaving no room for mercy

Unique Action - Forbidden Weapons
Jason's primary weapons, two dual pistols, are his main source of attacks, and act as a stance change for Jason.
By pressing the unique action button, Jason will equip his two pistols with a full charge of ammo, and this will replace his normal basic attacks with ranged attacks. Once he runs out of ammo, Jason will be forced to reload them, automatically reverting him back into melee mode for a brief period. Jason has a total of 5 packs of ammo before he runs out for the entire match, meaning the player will have to think carefully about how they effectively use their weapons.
This does not affect any of his special moves.

Special Move NameInputDescription
ShurikenQFC + X (Air OK)
L - Downwards Angle
M - Straight-Ahead
H - Overhead
Jason throws a set of 3 Shurikens at the opponent at once; This move functions similar to Batman's Batarang, however, it moves faster and applies bleed; Subsequently, it is a small projectile and is easy to dodge.
Counter StrikeQCB + X + H (Follow-Up)Acting as a parry, Jason starts out putting his arms in a defensive position; From here, the player can either follow up with a combo attack, or perform the move's specific counter, in which Jason grabs the opponent by the arm and twists it against their back, grabs the opponent by the head and then slams them into the ground, dealing moderate damage.
Grapple GrabHCF + XJason throws a grapples onto the opponent, acting as a tethered grab, and pulls them in; There is a brief pause in which Jason can followup with an attack.

If Jason misses the opponent, he will pull the hook back to him in a quick fashion, with the end of the hook acting as a reverse-projectile which can deal damage.
GrenadeHFB + X (Air OK)
L - Short Throw
M - Moderate Throw
H - Far Throw
Jason unpins and throws a grenade in front of him, which has a 3-second window before it explodes; It can be cooked, but this can backfire if not let go on time.
Electric ChargeDP + XJason activates a taser and uses it as a boost for his next attack, dealing extra damage; Depending on how much damage is dealt within a single attack, it will stun the opponent.

For Grenade, this will increase the blast radius.

Super Move NameInputDescription
Watch Your Step2DP + XJason lays an explosive mine on the ground, which does more explosive damage than the grenade; If it is not activated by the opponent, it will go o
Full Barrel2QFC + XJason repeatedly fires shots from his dual pistols in a straight line, back to back; This does not use up any of his ammo packs.
Bloody Justice (Cinematic)All Buttons PressedJason throws a flashbang grenade at the opponent and shoots it, causing it to explode; If the hitbox lands, the cinematic starts from the opponent's perspective, in which they are in a temporarily blinded daze.
They come back to the senses to see Jason rising on a motorcycle straight towards them, with a rifle in hand; Jason stands up and begins shooting them; Once he's out of ammo, he throws the rifle aside, and whips out his grapple hook to grab the opponent by the leg and drag them across from his motorcycle; Jason spins around, causing the opponent to experience an intense whiplash, as they're soaring right towards Jason, who, with a taser in hand, leaps off the motorcycle, electrocutes them in midair, and throws them onto the ground.
The cinematic ends from the opponent's PoV, with Jason standing over the them, and stomping right on their face.

Reasons of Inclusion:
  • Popular character with an important history in Batman lore
  • Moveset potential
  • Adds more Anti-Hero representation on the roster
  • Adds more representation for the Bat-family

---​
Clayface (Resubmission)
View attachment 356619
Clayface aka Basil Karlo is a former Batmam villain with the power to change himself into anything with his clay-body. Now he is one of Batman's ally.
He was used to be mediocre actor before he became clayface. Then after he quit his movie career, he was looking for the edge and he met crime boss named Penguin, who gave him mystical clay that entered his bloodstream, becoming the Clayface.
Some one should probably address this.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright all my other options where already listed (Red Hood (amazing moveset btw) and Batwoman) so now my submission would be...

“Beware The Court of Owls, that watches all the time,
ruling Gotham from a shadowed perch, behind granite and lime.
They watch you at your hearth, they watch you in your bed,
speak not a whispered word of them,
or they'll send the Talon for your head.”

THE TALON

William Cobb, alias The Talon is a highly-skilled assassin for the Court of Owls. He claims to have killed several members of the Wayne Family, and is possibly responsible for the murder of Alan Wayne, the great-great grandfather of Bruce Wayne, you must think that if that was the case this man would be a skeleton but he has a special alloy called Electrum that allows him to basically cheap death. Has mentioned before he is also a great assassin who knows multiple martial arts apart of own multiple weapons like swords and knives.

My main reason to include him is to representate Batman's greatest modern story (at least imo), the whole arc of The Court of Owls, it could also be considered quite a surprising pick in comparison to other characters so for those who tries to vote for the not-so-common choices well, I think this guy could be considered one.

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
I almost stretched and said Etrigan, but I'm gonna go off of another suggestion...

1664670502097.png

Bat-Mite!
Yes indeed, this interdimensional, reality-warping fanboy of Batman. I really do like the odd picks. I think he has a lot of potential as a reality warper, but also to reference Batman and DC's wild and varied history in the comics and outside media, like certain strange Silver Age events [Batman turning into a UFO, getting struck by lightning and throwing a burning building into space, etc.], odd movie and TV moments [perhaps he can pull out shark repellent and a Bat credit card if he really wants], and anything else one could think of.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I almost stretched and said Etrigan, but I'm gonna go off of another suggestion...
I'm not very familiar with Etrigan beyond him being a demon who speaks in rhyme; what would make him a Batman character?

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Really only that he lives in Gotham sometimes, but like I said, it's a stretch.
Okay - thanks for clearing it up.

Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Jondolio Jondolio do either of you have alternate suggestions? If not, it's fine (in the past, we've treated a second post for the same character as supporting that character), but I wanted to double check since you both nominated Clayface.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Alright all my other options where already listed (Red Hood (amazing moveset btw) and Batwoman) so now my submission would be...
Honestly I figured one of your nominations would be Red Hood since you nominated him in the past. That didn't stop me from nominating him, though Talon is an interesting character regardless.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Honestly I figured one of your nominations would be Red Hood since you nominated him in the past. That didn't stop me from nominating him, though Talon is an interesting character regardless.
I was considering doing Red Hood, in fact, I was watching some Injustice 2 gameplay for the moveset but I was waiting for someone else to submit it, and I was guessing that it would be you since you also showed intereset in the character. Red Hood would definitively be my top choice btw.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I was considering doing Red Hood, in fact, I was watching some Injustice 2 gameplay for the moveset but I was waiting for someone else to submit it, and I was guessing that it would be you since you also showed intereset in the character. Red Hood would definitively be my top choice btw.
Tbh I had about 20 or so DC character ideas for who could possibly join during the DLC, and the only Batman character out of all of those was Red Hood, so there you go lol. I'm not necessarily a hardcore Red Hood fan but I like tragic characters and Jason is definitely one of the most tragic, given that he quite literally died. I'll leave more of my thoughts for when we actually do a season retrospective but needless to say he was my #1.

I am definitely interested in seeing what ideas you had for a Red Hood moveset - I don't really consider mine to be top tier or anything and I like exhanging ideas, so if you wanna make the moveset I'd say go for it

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Okay - thanks for clearing it up.

Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Jondolio Jondolio do either of you have alternate suggestions? If not, it's fine (in the past, we've treated a second post for the same character as supporting that character), but I wanted to double check since you both nominated Clayface.
I have Tankman on ignore so I didn't see that. I won't remove the original post, but I will instead nominate Barbara Gordon AKA Batgirl
Batgirl-35.jpg

Barbara Joan Gordon is the daughter of Batman's longtime ally, Commissioner James Gordon, and the most well-known person to take on the mantle of Batgirl.

Now, the character got reimagined multiple times and I can't really find her original backstory on Wikipedia (yes that is my main source of information to fill up my gaps in knowledge), so like with Clayface I'll go with the version I'm familiar with - the Animated Series.

In that show, Barbara made a few appearances in her civilian identity as a supporting character. Eventually, she got a two-parter focusing on her taking on the mantle: she tried to impersonate Batman to show support for her father in a rally when he was being framed for corruption, but the back of her mask accidentally got ripped and exposed her hair. That leads her to fully taking on the mantle of Batgirl and designing a brand new costume for it, as it would be easier for her to find out who's behind the corruption that way. She subsequently became a major supporting character in the show. Barbara is also the on-and-off girlfriend of Richard Grayson AKA the first Robin AKA Nightwing. She also became wheelchair bound after being shot by the Joker in the iconic storyline "The Killing Joke" by Watchmen writer Alan Moore, and became the resident "guy in the chair" for various superheroes such as Batman and the Birds of Prey as the hacker Oracle.

Batgirl is one of the most important players in the Batman family, and as I said earlier, Barbara is the most well known person to take on the mantle. I feel like if we add anyone else from the Bat family, she's the most appropriate choice. She was even supposed to get her own movie but that was unfortunately cancelled despite being very close to completion, and the fan outcry that led to just goes to show how popular the character is.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Tbh I had about 20 or so DC character ideas for who could possibly join during the DLC, and the only Batman character out of all of those was Red Hood, so there you go lol. I'm not necessarily a hardcore Red Hood fan but I like tragic characters and Jason is definitely one of the most tragic, given that he quite literally died. I'll leave more of my thoughts for when we actually do a season retrospective but needless to say he was my #1.

I am definitely interested in seeing what ideas you had for a Red Hood moveset - I don't really consider mine to be top tier or anything and I like exhanging ideas, so if you wanna make the moveset I'd say go for it
I would probably do it if Jason wins, tho it's quite similar to yours only adding a pair of moves from Arkham Knight and Injustice.

EDIT: Looking that he wouldn't won at this point, yeah why not. It would be easier to my drag this when I get interesed in submit him again.

THE RED HOOD
General Playstyle
Red Hood mix his talent in martiala rts with deadly firearms changing between close combat and zoning midmarch. There is no room for mercy with him.

Unique Action - Revolver Chain
Jason has a series of special rekkas using his two pistols at point blank range, see Noel Vermillion's Drive that please ignore the fact that I name this exactly the same for a better reference. This chains can be cancelled from a normal attack, to a special move and between themselves, thought they can't be canceled to a normal attack again nor a special move can be canceled to a a Revolver Chain. These chains gives Jason invulnerability but they have a cost in the form of ammo, each attack during the chain consumes a pack of ammo and the battle starts with a total of 15 packs. After using all of them the next time you use the Unique Action button Jason would require a "reload" animation, thought you can do the reload manually using the move properly called "Reload" with 214 + UA Button.

MOVE NAMEINPUTDESCRIPTION
Shurikens​
236 + XJason throws a set of shurikens at the opponent at once, different buttons throws the shurikens at different angles; This move functions similar to Batman's Batarang, however, it moves faster and applies bleed. While the projectile it's small and doesn't do too much damage, it's also very fast and sometimes unpredictable
Thunderclap​
214 + XJason uses his two electric crowbars to attack the opponent, the light version it's an overhead, the medium version is a low attack that knocksdown the opponent and the heavy version it's a strong unblockable attack (though it requires charge it). You can also hit his own grenades (see below) to overcharge them and do more damage.
Counter Parry​
623 + XActing as a parry, Jason starts out putting his arms in a defensive position, regularly only blocks mids and highs but the strong version makes him crouch allowing him to counter lows; From here, the player can either follow up with a combo attack, or perform the move's specific counter depending of the position where he was attacked, if it's attacked with a mid or high attack Jason grabs the opponent by the arm and twists it against their back, then grabs the opponent by the head and then slams them into the ground. If it's low he knockdown them with a leg press, then he stands up above the opponent and steps on them finishing with a single shot.
Lethal Lunge​
421 + XJason jumps forwards to the opponent chasing them, then he kicks them to the air and an explosive that he previously hide under the opponent's clothes explodes midair.
Neckbreaker​
63214 + XJason grabs the opponent switching sides in the screen, then he use a CQC technique to suffocate the opponent (yes even if that opponent is Starro) and when they are unconscious he cracks their neck (again even if it's Starro) knockdown them
Tether Grab​
41236 + XJason throws a grapples onto the opponent, acting as a tethered grab, and pulls them in; There is a brief pause in which Jason can followup with an attack. If Jason misses the opponent, he will pull the hook back to him in a quick fashion, with the end of the hook acting as a reverse-projectile which can deal damage.
Grenade Toss​
22 + XJason unpins and throws a grenade in front of him with different arcs depending of the strength of the button pressed, which has a 3-second window before it explodes; It can be cooked, but this can backfire if not let go on time. They can also be overcharged with Eskrima Techniques to increase the blast radius.
Watch Your Steps​
22 + UA ButtonJason lays a Ground Mine in the ground, putting it directly near him. It explodes when the opponent pass over them or when Jason activates it with an explosion. There can only be a total of two Ground Mines at the same time.
Level 1 Super: Full Barrel
236236 + X (Air OK)Jason repeteadly fires shoots of his dual pistols, depending of the button used these shoots could be straight, crouching or as an anti-air. In the air they always shoot straight.
Level 1 Super: All-Blades
214214 + XJason summons the All-Blades, a pair of mystical blades manifested from Jason's own soul, he uses them to slash to the opponent at fast speed multiple times ending thrusting the blades to their back.
Level 2 Super:
Calling for Arsenal
632146 + XBelieve it or not, Jason has friends, one of them is Arsenal who he calls to shoot multiple arrows from the sky that explode in contact with the floor.
Level 3 Super:
Bloody Justice
All Buttons Pressed
Jason throws a flashbang grenade at the opponent and shoots it, causing it to explode; If the hitbox lands, the cinematic starts from the opponent's perspective, in which they are in a temporarily blinded daze.
They come back to the senses to see Jason rising on a motorcycle straight towards them, with a rifle in hand; Jason stands up and begins shooting them; Once he's out of ammo, he throws the rifle aside, and whips out his grapple hook to grab the opponent by the leg and drag them across from his motorcycle; Jason spins around, causing the opponent to experience an intense whiplash, as they're soaring right towards Jason, who, with a taser in hand, leaps off the motorcycle, electrocutes them in midair, and throws them onto the ground.
The cinematic ends from the opponent's PoV, with Jason standing over the them, and stomping right on their face.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Power Girl will have Supergirl as a premiere costume! The Hawkeye poll is tied, so I rolled a die (odd numbers being for Clint, even numbers being for none), and Hawkeye won't have a premiere costume.

Batman DLC nominees.png

-Clayface ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-The Scarecrow ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
-Poison Ivy ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )
-Mister Freeze ( 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower )
-The Riddler (@Darkonedagger)
-Batwoman ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
-Red Hood ( PinkFlare PinkFlare )
-The Talon ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
-Bat-Mite ( AlRex AlRex )
-Black Mask ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
-Batgirl ( Jondolio Jondolio )

Vote for your top three, and the first place character will be included. Like usual, you can't put your own in first.

1. Clayface
2. Poison Ivy
3. Scarecrow

Job 181: nominate a moveset for the Anti-Monitor

I didn't include a moveset with him originally, so I'll leave this open to anyone who has an idea for this, and see if I can come up with something. You can have him fight as his human-sized version from the start of Crisis on Infinite Earths or his more familiar giant form; it's your call.

Job 182: boss dialogue/victory quotes

We've got four bosses so far - Thanoseid, Angstrom Levy, the Beyonder, and the Anti-Monitor. I figure that some characters would be likely to have unique starting dialogue or victory quotes against them, so I figure I might as well bring it up that this is an option. (these can be posted whenever, much like regular dialogue)

Last edited:
Top Bottom